We Meet Again

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

It's been five years since I haven't seen my number one bully. Yep! It's Yang Yoseob. I'm so glad that I don't see him anymore, but I sometimes wonder if he's changed or not.

         Right now I own a daycare. I always make sure that none of the kids turn out to be like Yoseob. "Unnie! Play with me!" Jihyuk yelled out to me cheerfully. "kay!" I yelled back.  Jihyuk's parents are always busy, so he always stay later than the others. Jihyuk always think of me as his sister because I'm the only one that takes care of him out of his family. Jihyuk has a brother too, but he said that his brother is bad. So he doesn't like his brother much.

         It was already 8:00 pm now and everyone left, except for Jihyuk. I was looking outside to see if jihyuk's parents came yet. Then I looked back and I saw Jihyuk drawing at the table. I went to him and sat next to him. "Sigh.. Your parents aren't here yet." I said. "M-mm! Today my parents are working overboard. My brother was suppose to pick me up today, but he's probably out with a girl." Jihyuk told Haejoon while drawing. "Oh... " I said not knowing what to say. "So what are you drawing?" I asked. "I'm drawing unnie and oppa." He answered back. I laughed and said, "Why'd you draw me and you oppa?"  " Because I want my brother to be a good person like you!" He cheerfully looked at me and said to me. I was happy when Jihyuk said that to me. I patted his head and smiled at him. "Unnie. Will you change my brother to a better person?" Jihyuk asked like he really want me to change him. I wasn't sure if I could change him or not, but I answered, "I'll try."

         Then I heard the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened the door. When I opened the door, I saw a man facing his back at me talking on his phone. "Yeah... How about at 7:30? Ha ha! Kay. I love you. Muah!" The man said on the phone. When I heard what he said on the phone, I knew that it was Jihyuk's brother." Are you here to pick up Jihyuk?" I smiled and asked politely. "Yeah," The man answered as he turned around looking at his phone. When I saw him, my eyes was wide and I was was in shock. I've never thought that this day will ever come again, but it did. The man was Yang Yoseob, the number one bully, MY number one bully. "is he still here?" Yoseob continued as he look away from his phone. When he looked up and saw me, he also had a shocked face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the people that subscribed and commented!! I'm very happy that i got some subscriber ^^

in the late chapters, it might be kind of weird, but it'll get better ^^