That's what You Get

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

Okay~! from now on just read this fanfic and think of it as a drama movie ^^"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes were wide open from shock and my whole body was frozen when Yoseob kissed me. When Yoseob parted the kiss he was looking at me in the eyes breathing heavily, then looked back at Soomin. Before he can say anything to her she slapped him on the face very hard causing me to snap out of the shock from the kiss. "I hate you oppa!" Soomin yelled at Yoseob, then looked at me. Her eyes were filled with hate."I won't let you go that easily." She pointed at me. "Remember me! I am Lee Soomin, Yoseob's lover!" She said to me, then left. 

    "Aish." Yoseob sighed while rubbing his cheek where Soomin slapped him. "A-Are you, okay?" I stuttered as I reached my hand towards his cheek, still in shock, but Yoseob just moved my hand away from him. "I'm fine. You can go back now. I won't sleep over today. Just let Jihyuk sleep over." Yoseob said without looking at me, then walked towards his front door. I just stood there and watched Yoseob go inside, not knowing what to say.

     As I walked back home my heart was beating fast still and the image and feeling of the kiss kept repeating in my head. I stopped walking and pounded my chest really hard. "Why're you beating so fast! stop it!" I lectured my heart, then I started hitting my head. "And stop thinking about that kiss! That kiss meant nothing. It meant nothing." I continued walking while repeating the last sentence to myself.

     When I got home I was still repeating the words to myself. "Noona, what meant 'nothing'?" Jihyuk asked me when he heard me repeating the words to myself. I quickly looked at Jihyuk with my eyes widen. "Huh? W-What?" I stuttered. Jihyuk pouted and walked towards me. "Noona you're acting so weird. Did something happen between noona and hyeong?" Hearing the last sentence from Jihyuk reminded me of the kiss again. I stared into space and was silent while the kiss scene repeated in my head again. "Noona... Nooooonaaaa... NOONA!!" Jihyuk screamed while waving his hand in front of my face like crazy causing me to snap back to reality. "W-What?" I said stupidly again. Jihyuk pouted again and looked annoyed. "Aigoo. Noona you're acting very weird. Something did happen between noona and hyeong!" Jihyuk thought for a couple seconds, then his face lighten up. "Did noona and hyeong kiss?" Jihyuk said loudly. My cheeks started to heat up when Jihyuk figured it out. Jihyuk's face lightened up again. "Ah! You guys did! Woah!!" Jihyuk jumped as he cheered, then stopped. "Does that mean noona and hyeong are now boyfriend and girlfriend?" Jihyuk added with a smile on his face. My eyes widened when I heard 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. "What?" I asked stupidly for the third time. Jihyuk sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay noona. Every girl is usually like this when they first have a boyfriend." Jihyuk smiled. I wanted to tell him that we're not going out, but I know that he wouldn't believe it anyways, so what's the point. "Okay okay, time to go to sleep. Come on." I gently pushed Jihyuk towards the stairs, and ignoring what Jihyuk said. "Oh yeah! Noona, where's hyeong anyways?" Jihyuk asked when he remembered about Yoseob, which that reminded me of the kiss scene again."H-He's not going to sleep over today." I stuttered as my cheeks turned red. I continued to push Jihyuk up the stairs again.

     After I gave Jihyuk a bath I went straight to my room. I wasn't in the mood to take a shower after what happened. I layed down on my bed and let out a deep sigh as I thought about the kiss again and again. "Was that the only thing he could think of to get Soomin away from him?" I asked to no one, then I let out a sigh again.

     Yoseob stared at the ceiling in his room as he lyed down on his bed. Right when Yoseob closed his eyes the image of the kiss starts repeating in his head. Yoseob sighed as he opened his eyes and sat on his bed with his head looking down, thinking about the kiss again. He let out a deep sigh. "Why did I do that?" Yoseob questioned himself like he felt guilt and regret.

     Two hours passed and I couldn't sleep yet and it was all because of the kiss. I kept tossing and turning as I thought about it. I quickly got up feeling annoyed that I couldn't go to sleep. "Argh!! Stop thinking about it you babo!!" I lectured myself as I furiously shook my head with both of my hands holding each side of my head. When I finally stopped shaking my head I sighed and looked down at my blanket with a sad, tired look. I turned my head to the right and looked at my omma's notebook that was placed at the table next to my bed. I leaned towards the table and grabbed the notebook and made myself comfortable on my bed as I opened the notebook and continued reading it.

     I couldn't go to sleep at all. so I stayed up all night while reading omma's notebook. I stood by the door as I greeted the other kids their parents. "Annyeonghasaeyo." I greeted the parent nicely as I bowed. "Annyeong" The parent bowed too. "Omo, you have dark circles around your eyes. You didn't have a goodnight sleep?" The parent asked, feeling concern. I touched my face feeling kind of embarrassed. "Ah ye." I awkwardly smiled. "Aigoo. Such a young girl like you shouldn't overwork themselves. It's not good." The parent sighed. "Ani. It's okay, I can handle it. You should be the one that shouldn't overwork themsleves. it's not good for your health." I giggled. "Ara arraseo." The parent laughed too as she patted my shoulder, then left.

     Right when the parent left I covered my mouth as I opened my mouth widely as I yawned. "You didn't get enough sleep?" I heard a voice ask me. I turned my head and looked at the person. It was Yoseob. My eyes widened when I saw him, then the image of the kiss came back. My face turned brightly red. "Yah, yah, yah Haejoon!" Yoseob shouted as he waved his hand around my face, snapping me back to reality. "Y-Ye?" Was all I could say to him. Yoseob chuckled from my reaction. "I said, you didn't get enough sleep?" Yoseob repeated. "I-I did." I lied. Yoseob chuckled again. "You're such a liar. Don't tell me that was your first kiss." I started to blush again. "N-No!" I lied again, causing Yoseob to chuckle again. "Well you should be happy that I took your first kiss before you're 30." Yoseob teased. I furrowed my eyebrows at Yoseob, filled with anger. "Yah!" I couldn't think of anything else to say because the kiss was still bothering me. "You can leave now." I said meanly, changing the topic. "Yah, you're just going to shoo me away? I came here for a reason." Yoseob quickly said before I went inside. I looked at him. "What do you want then?" I asked feeling annoyed. Yoseob smiled. "Is it okay if I stay here and watch Jihyuk?" Yoseob asked nicely. I quickly smiled back at Yoseob nicely, then made a mean look. "No." Yoseob looked over my shoulder and his face lightened up. "Jihyuk!" Yoseob called out Jihyuk's name. I turned around and saw Jihyuk looking towards us. "Hyeong!" Jihyuk shouted as he ran towards us and hugged Yoseob. "Hyeong, what are you doing here?" Jihyuk asked. "Mm.. I wanted to stay here for today, but your noona won't let me." Yoseob pouted, then looked at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Yah. Really?" Yoseob just smiled at me. I looked at Jihyuk and he was smiling at me too. "Ugh." I rolled my eyes again and walked away. After I walked away Jihyuk and Yoseob looked at eachother and cheered together, giving eachother high five's, then came inside.

     "Okay kids" I raised my voice so all the kids can hear me. "Today Jihyuk's hyeong will be here watching you all, along with me." I announced. "Okay!!" All the kids answered. "Unnie unnie!! Come play with me!!" A little girl came to me and dragged me to the other end of the room, making me leave Yoseob standing alone. When Yoseob was alone now three little girls shyly walked towards Yoseob. "Oppa, you're so tall and handsome!" The first girl commented Yoseob and squealed with the other two girls. Yoseob chuckled and crouched down. "Gomawo." Yoseob patted the girls head. "Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" The second girl asked. "Ani, not anymore." Yoseob smiled. The three little girls gasped and squealed with excitement. "Oppa, can I be your girlfriend?" The third girl asked with a big smile on her face. Yoseob smiled and patted the third girls head. "Mianhamnida." The girls suddenly became sad. "Waeyo? Do you like someone else?" The third girl asked. Right when Yosoeb was going to answer the girls Jihyuk interrupted. "Yah, hyung. Why're you messing with underaged girls? Your kind of girl is over there." Jihyuk pointed to me with his head while laughing at what he said. "Hey! Watch your mouth." Yoseob flicked Jihyuk's head lightly, then got up. "I'll talk with you girls later. Bye bye!" Yoseob waved to the girls and walked towards me and the little girl that I was playing with. The three girls turned around and looked at Jihyuk and pouted. "Yah! Why did you do that?" the first girl said. "Yeah. I still wanted to talk with your oppa." The second girl said. "And I was about to hear his answer." The third girl said sadly. Jihyuk made an evil chuckle and sighed. He putted his arm around the second and third girl, trying to bring all of them into a huddle. "You girls are so silly. Look over there." Jihyuk turned the three girls around facing me and Yoseob's direction. "You see. Hyeong is laughing and is having such a fun time with noona." Jihyuk described what was happening when Yoseob came to bother me to the girls, then turned them around again facing their backs at Yoseob and I. "And you want to know something?" Jihyuk asked the girls. "What?" The girls asked, feeling curious. Jihyuk pulled the girls closer and whispered to them. "Yesterday, late at night. They kissed." The three girls gasped loudly. "Really?"  "It can't be."  "You're not lying right?" The three girls quickly asked Jihyuk. Jihyuk did the same laugh from before. "Of course I'm not lying! They really did kiss. Although I wasn't there I could tell that they did." The three girls felt disappointed. Jihyuk put his arms around the two girls he was standing between and let out a deep breath. "It's okay. There's always me too you know. I'm always available." Jihyuk flashed them a smile. The three girls glared at him. "Hmph! Disgusting!" The three girls said the last word slowly at the same time, then turned around and walked away from him. "W-Wae! Wae!" Jihyuk said to the girls feeling embarrassed from what they did to him. Then he felt a hand pat on his shoulder while laughing. "You need to do better to reach my level little brother." Yoseob said to Jihyuk, surprising him. W-Whe-How." Jihyuk stuttered as he looked back and forth from where Yoseob was at. "Yah, I'm not dumb okay." Yoseob lightly hit Jihyuk's head, then went back to where he was at.

     Later I went to the kitchen to cook. Yoseob also came to help me too. When we were at the kitchen, all the kids were peeking through the door, looking at us. "Sigh. Noona sure has good taste in guys." One of Jihyuk's friend said as he watched Yoseob and I, then looked at Jihyuk. "Wish I was your hyeong instead." Jihyuk's friend looked back at us again. 

     While we were cooking I couldn't hear the kids playing, so I thought it was kind of fishy, but I didn't really care. I continued cooking again. "Yah, what are you going to cook?" Yoseob asked while sitting on the chair. "Food." I quickly answered him as I washed the vegetables. "Do you want any help?" Yoseob asked another question as he stood up. "Ani. You can just sit." I gave him a short answer again. Yoseob sighed and shrugged his shoulders and sat back down.

     It became quiet for quite a long time. The only thing we can hear were me, cutting the vegetables. I turned around and saw Yoseob with his head down as he sat on the chair. He wasn't moving at all. "He must be sleeping." I thought outloud. I sighed and continued cutting the vegetables again, but right after I started cutting again I accidently cutted myself. "Ah! Aish!" I screamed loudly, cursing at myself. Yoseob jumped up from my scream right away and noticed me holding my finger, although he only saw my back. He quickly got up and yanked my finger and looked at it. I was surprised from his quick reaction. "Aish. Yah! Why weren't you being careful!" Yoseob yelled at me, then grabbed a napkin and pressed it against my cut. Instead of talking back I stayed silent and just stared at Yoseob with a blank and confused look. "I-I'm fine." I stuttered after snapping back to reality and taking my hand back from Yoseob, but Yoseob yanked my hand back and made a look. "How're you fine when your finger is still bleeding you idiot!" Yoseob lectured me as he continued to stop the bleeding. "Where's the band aids?" Yoseob sighed before asking. I sighed. "I said I-" Yoseob made a death look at me, which made me end my sentence. "In the bathroom." I mumbled and pouted. Yoseob continued holding the napkin against my cut again. "Jihyuk!" Yoseob called out. "Yeeeees!" Jihyuk came to the kitchen while running. "What is it hyeong?" Jihyhuk asked. "Go to the bathroom and grab me a band aid." Yoseob ordered Jihyuk. "Huh? Oh, okay." Jihyuk ran back to the living room, then went upstairs to the bathroom.

     "Really, I'm fine. You don't have to do this." I told Yoseob after Jihyuk went to grab a band aid. "Just stay quiet and let me take care of your cut." Yoseob said, not even looking up. I stayed silent and watched Yoseob take care of my cut. It was weird. "Why're you being nice to me?" I asked, causing Yoseob to stop and stay still. "You stopped calling me Orphan, you're treating my cut right now, and you called my real name once. Why're you being so nice to me? It's weird." I told Yoseob. It does seem like I didn't even notice the stuff I've listed, but I did. "Hyeong~! I got it~!" Jihyuk yelled as he ran to the kitchen all out of breath. "Thanks Jihyuk." Yoseob mumbled as he thanked him. "No problem hyeong." He smiled,then ran back to the living room. "Sit." Yoseob said to me, ignoring my question and avoiding my eyes. After I followed what Yoseob told me to do, I asked him the question again. "Answer me. Why're you being nice to me?" This time, Yoseob finally spoke and made eye contact with me. "Wae. I can't?" Yoseob said, then looked down again to put on the band aid. "Okay. It's done." Yoseob wrapped up the band aid trash and threw it away. I pouted at his short response, then got up. Yoseob noticed me got up from my seat and questioned me. "Why're you standing up?" I looked at him confusedly. "To cook." I said to him as if he was stupid. "I'll cook. You sit." Yoseob said. Now I looked at him as if he was even more stupid. "What. I'm only doing this because of your cut. You can't touch water with that cut and if you touch a knife you're just going to cut yourself again." Yoseob said with a chuckle at the end. I didn't say anything back except pout angrily. "Hmph. Do you at least know how to cook?" I asked. "Ani." Yoseob answered straightly and laughed. I looked at him with a even more stupid face than before, then sighed. "Yah move. Move move move." I repeated the word as I pushed Yoseob out of the way, but Yoseob rufused. "Shiero." Yoseob pouted. I stopped pushing him and looked at him. "You can't even cook, but you're still going to cook!?! Are you crazy!" I shouted, filled with fustration. "Ani. I'm not crazy, and although I don't know how to cook you can teach me how to, babo." Yoseob answered me as he pushed my head with his index finger very hard, causing me to glare at him. Yoseob just chuckled at my glare. "So. What do I do first?" Yoseob asked, getting himself prepared. Since I don't have any other option I went along with his idea, sighing.

     While I was teaching Yoseob how to cut the meat, he kept on cutting them too thick. I got so fustrated that I tried to take his spot, but he pushed me away, making me glare at him again. Yoseob always chuckle everytime I glare at him. Later, Yoseob started cutting the onions. Everytime I look at Yoseob he's always wiping his eyes with his sleeve and I could hear him sniffling. I chuckled as I turned around to the cabinet drawer to grab a spoon. I turned around again and walked towards Yoseob. "Yah idiot," Yoseob turned and looked at me with tears in his eyes from the onion. I wanted to laugh at him loudly, but I held it in. "What?"  "Open your mouth." I commanded him. "Mwoh?" Yoseob questioned with a confused look. "Just open your mouth." I sighed. Yoseob slowly opened his mouth widely. I raised up the spoon in my hand and sticked it in his mouth. Yoseob looked at me even more confused as he bit onto the spoon. "What? This will help you from stop crying okay." I finally let out the laugh I've kept inside me. Since the spoon was inside Yoseob's mouth he couldn't talk, so he just sighed and continued cutting the onion as I continue to laugh.

     After we were done cooking, all the kids came and ate while I went to the living room and dropped my whole body on the couch, taking a deep breath and letting it out. "I'm so tired now." I weakly said as I slowly closed my eyes, ready to knock out. "Yah, yah Haejoon." I heard a voice call my name. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Yoseob standing in front of me. "Mwoh ah?" I whined as I got up to sit on my . "Yah, you barely did anything and you're saying you're tired?! I did all the cooking while you just talk and laugh." Yoseob said to me and sighed as he dropped his whole weight onto the couch next to me. "Th-That's tiring too okay!" I tried to defend myself. "Aish, quiet down. You're so annoying." Yoseob complained as he tried to get comfortable on the couch with his eyes closed. I was loss in words. "Aish. This son of a- Agh. Ugh." I grunted as I crossed my arms around my chest, looking at the opposite side of him with my head leaned back against the couch. Without realizing it I knocked out on the couch.

     When I slowly opened my eyes I saw all the kids looking at us, including some of their parents. All the kids were smiling widely while their parent stared blankly at me. I squinted my eyes after seeing all of their face expression, then I realized my head was resting on something on my left side. I opened my eyes widely and slowly lift up my head to see what I was resting on. When I saw what I was resting on, my cheeks turned bright red from the distance between our face. I took a deep breath and, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, squeezing my eyes shut tight. "Yah, Yah! Yah Yang Yoseob! Wake up!" I yelled at Yoseob, shaking him like crazy to wake up. I looked at the parents and the kids in panic. "Ani! It's not what you think!" I tried to convince them, but they just smiled. I sighed loudly as if I'm not going to win over them. "Yah Yoseob! Wake up!" I pleaded, sounding as if I was going to cry. "Aish. Mwoh-ah.." Yoseob quietly mumbled as he moved a little to get comfortable, which he turned his body towards me and putted his arm across my chest and wrapped me tightly causing me to gasp from shock. "Y-Yah, Yoseob. Wake up. This isn't the time to enjoy your sleep right now." I cried as I looked at everyone again, blushing even more. Yoseob slowly opened his eyes and saw my face right in front of his. "Woah!" Yoseob screamed with his eyes widened as he quickly let go of me, then looked at everyone that was in the room. Before Yoseob could explain he was interrupted by the parent. "It's okay, you two don't have to be embarrassed about this. Everybody does this with their lover." The parent laughed. "A-Aniyo! That's not it! W-We're not in a relationship." I tried to correct the parent. "Y-Yeah! We're not in a relationship." Yoseob helped defend us too. "Aigoo, young couples these days. Araseo araseo. I'll be leaving now since I don't want to embarrass you two anymore." The parent teased us as she dragged her child with her. "Aish. It's not what you think!" I cried, feeling embarrassed about everything that they saw.

     While everyone was leaving I hid myself in my room, just leaving Yoseob and Jihyuk out in the living room, saying bye to the parents. "Omo. Where's your girlfriend? I heard that a handsome, cute young man is dating the young lady that owns this place." A parent asked Yoseob, smiling."Ah... Uh.." Yoseob scratched the back of his head while laughing awkwardly. "Aigoo. Araseo araseo. Young lovers always want to hide their love life from elders." The parent laughed. Yoseob awkwardly laughed along with her too, not knowing what else to say. "Take care of your girlfriend well!" The parent sang, then left with her child. After they left Yoseob let out a deep sigh and went to sit on the couch next to Jihyuk. "That was the thirteenth one." Yoseob said. "But you guys are though right? Since you guys..." Jihyuk showed two people kissing, using his two hands. "Right?" Jihyuk giggled. Yoseob quickly lift his head up and looked at Jihyuk. "Yah, stop being nosy already... And we're not dating!" Yoseob  said to Jihyuk, then rested his head again. "Yeah whatever hyeong." Jihyuk stuck out his tongue at Yoseob with a smile. "Hyeong, aren't you going to eat? You didn't eat the whole day today." Jihyuk remembered. Yoseob deeply sighed. "I'm not hungry." Right after Yoseob answered, his stomach growled loudly causing Jihyuk to chuckle. "Aish." Yoseob rolled his eyes, then looked at Jihyuk. "Is there still food in the kitchen?" Yoseob asked. Jihyuk shook his head. "Aniyo." Jihyuk giggled at the end. Yoseob sighed again and forced himself up and went towards the stairs. Jihyuk watched Yoseob go up the stairs, smiling widely.

     Yoseob knocked on my bedroom door a couple times. "Yah.." There was no answer. Yoseob knocked on the door again and called her louder this time. "Yah.." Still no answer. Yoseob knocked even louder and started shouting. "Yah!" There was still no answer. "Yah I'm calling you!" Yoseob started banging on the door. Finally she came and swung opened the door. "You're going to break my door if you keep banging on it!" I yelled at him. "Well if you opened your door sooner I wouldn't be banging on your door!" Yoseob pointed out. I gave him a look and changed the subject. "What do you want then." I asked him meanly. "Yah, I'm your guest. You should treat and talk to your guest nicely." Yoseob said, trying to teach me. I rolled my eyes at him, feeling very annoyed. "If that's all you have to say then go away and don't come bother me." I closed the door, but before I could close it Yoseob held onto the door to leave a big gap open. I turned around and looked at him with my eyes furrowed. "Yah, let go of my door." I warned him. "Shiero." Yoseob refused. "I. Said. Let. Go!" I slowly said to him, more seriously. "And. I. Said. No." Yoseob imitated me, causing me to burst. "YAH! Why're you being so annoying!!" I swung my door opened with all my anger. "And why're you being so rude to your guest?"   "You're not my guest!" Yoseob smirked and leaned closer towards me. "Then am I your boyfriend?" My voice wouldn't come out to talk back to him. I felt my face getting hotter, maybe making my cheeks turn red too. Yoseob leaned closer to the side of my head to my ear. "What? Do you really want me to be your boyfriend? Or are you thinking about the kiss? You know that if I'm your boyfriend I can give you kisses anytime, just like that one from yesterday." Yoseob whisperred in my ear, causing me to get even hotter. "Y-Yah!" I pushed Yoseob away from me with two of my hands, but Yoseob grabbed my wrists before I can push him away. I looked at his hands that were holding onto my wrist, then looked at his face. "Yah, let go of me." I made a serious look. Yoseob smirked again. "Wae? I thought You wanted a kiss?" Yoseob teased, trying to bring me in closer to a hug. "Argh. I don't want a kiss! Let go of me You idiot!" I tried to struggle to get away from him. "Shiero!" Yoseob held me tighter as I stuggled to break free, seeming to have fun with this. I sighed, feeling out of energy after struggling for a couple minutes. "Not letting go?" I said with heavy breaths as I looked at his eyes seriously. "Nope." Yoseob giggled. "You sure?" I smirked, still breathing heavily. "Yep."   "Then you made a stupid mistake!" I knee-kicked him where was at, causing him to groan in pain, finally letting me go to embrace . "That's what you get for doing that to me." I smiled proudly to what I've done and went into my room and closed the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY!!! sniff sniff... TT^TT

I feel so bad for not updating at all for the past 6 months!!!!

But I've finally updated ^^ but I dont think it's enough.. -___-

There may be some confusion in this chapter, but I hope it doesn't really confuse you readers!! >.<

I tried to fix the confusions but I couldnt TT^TT

Anyways!! Hope you readers enjoy this chapter~!! And thank you so much for waiting patiently and for the nagging~!! Ha ha XD