First Time

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

"Sigh!" I sighed loudly. "Oh my gosh! It's that bully again! And he's Jihyuk's brother? Sigh. But they're nothing alike.... Ugh! My head hurts now from thinking too much. Better take a shower to relax myself." So I grabbed my stuff and went to take a shower.

     When I came out of the shower, my cellphone rang. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30 pm. "Hm? Who would call at this time?" I said. Then I went and grabbed my cellphone to answer it. "Hello. This is Haejoon speaking." I said on the phone. "Hey Orphan! Remember me? It's Yoseob!" Yoseob said on the other line. I was kind of surprised and shocked when he called. "H-How did you get my number?" I asked. "Oh. I was looking at the phone list and I saw your phone number. I was bored, so I decided to call you and mess around with you." Yoseob laughed. I got mad when he called because I know he's just going to bully me. "Sorry, but I don't have time for your talk." Then I hung up. As I walked three steps away from my cellphone, it rang again. I went back to the phone and looked at the caller ID and it was Yoseob again. I angrily answered the call. "What!"  "Ha ha! Did I anger you? Well I do have something to ask you." Yoseob grinned. I sighed. " What is it then."  "Mm... Are you interested in me?" Yoseob laughed. I got even angry when he said that. "No! Never! Never ever in my life I will be interested in you!" Then I hung up.

     "Ha ha. Woah~ This is her first time talking like that to me. Hm.. Now it;s even fun to mess with her." Yoseob laughed as he looked at his cellphone.

     I was in my bedroom and stood next to my parents picture. "Aish! That idiot Yoseob! Why would I ever be interested in you!" Then I turned next to me and looked at my parents picture and I grabbed it. "Don't worry omma, appa. I will never like that person ever in  my life." I held their picture against my chest, then put their picture back and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm done updating chapter 4! Yay!!  And there are more subscribers now! I'm so happy ^^

I was so wooried that I won't have much subscribers, but it's increasing each day!

Thank you for reading and subscribing ^^ Hope you all enjoyed my story so far