Do You Like Me?

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

I stood in front of Yoseob their house, hesitating to ring the doorbell. When I was about to ring the doorbell, someone already opened the door. It was Yoseob. When he saw me, his eyes was wide open, and so was mines.

    "... What are you doing here?" Yoseob asked, looking at me up and down. I turned my eyes away from him and refused to face him. "You left your phone at my place yesterday." I quickly said, then took out his phone from my bag and handed it to him. "Soomin called last night... She kept on asking for you and got me annoyed, so I kinda yelled at her... Call her back and tell her that I said sorry..." I said feeling nervous, then I quickly turned back and walked a couple steps away from their house. Yoseob looked at his phone. "Why do you want to apologize to her?" Yoseob asked me. I stopped and turned around and looked at Yoseob. Yoseob looked up at me. "There's no need to apologize to her anymore... She already dumped me." Yoseob said weakly. I was just listening to him talk because I didn't know what to say. "Why did you come here?" Yoseob asked me again. When he asked me that, I quickly looked around avoiding to look at Yoseob. "Just.. Just to return your phone.. That's it." I hesitated. "Tch. You came here to apologize right?" Yoseob smirked. I didn't know what to say after he said that. "H-How would you know!?" I stuttered, feeling nervous. "Just by looking at how you react is obvious enough for me to know." Yoseob shrugged. I was kind of embarrassed when he figured it out. I pouted and walked away. "You're not gonna apologize to me then?" Yoseob laughed. "No!?" I pouted as I walked away. Yoseob came after me and grabbed my hand and yanked me back. I turned my body towards him and looked at him.

     When he yanked me back and turned towards him, we were very close together. My eyes was looking straight in his eyes and was mesmerized by him. When I finally got my sense back, I finally spoked. "W-What?" I asked with my eyes wide open. Yoseob said nothing and kept on looking at my face. "Heh. You're blushing." Yoseob smirked. I turned my head away from him and touched my cheek to hide my pink cheeks away from him. "Why're you blushing? Do you like me?" Yoseob teased. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yah. Why would I like you? You're not my type at all. Let go of me." I yanked my hand away from him, but he didn't let go and pulled me back again, almost causing me to fall back. "What!?" I yelled at him. "Woah.. Just doing that can piss you off." Yoseob laughed. I looked at him angrily. "Is that it?" I said with an attitude. Yoseob finally went back to what he wants to say next. "Oh yeah. If I'm not your type, then who is your type?" Yoseob asked with a smile. I sighed as I looked away from him. "Why? Are you interested in me?" I said back to him. "No.. Just curious." Yoseob shook his head and smiled again. "Hmph! Not telling." I pouted. Then walked away again, but Yoseob pulled me back again. "Why? Is your type of person just like me? Is that why you don't want to tell me?" Yoseob teased. I angrily looked at him. "No!? You're not my type at all! If you were, I would've asked you out a long time ago!" I yelled at him louder. Then I yanked my hand away from him and finally let go. Yoseob laughed. "Oh really? You would ask me out?" Yoseob repeated what I said to him. When he said that, I was embarrassed. I didn't know what to say to him anymore, so I kicked him on the leg very hard. "Ah!!" Yoseob screamed with pain as he bent down and lift up his leg that I kicked. "Hmph! That's what you get." I said to him, then quickly walked away. Yoseob watched me as I walked away and laughed while still in pain.

     As I was waiting for the city bus, my phone rang. I picked up my phone. "Hello?"  "Yah. That kick really hurted." The person on the other line said. Hearing the person say that, I knew that it was Yoseob. "Hmph. That's good." I said meanly crossing my arm. On the other line, I heard Yoseob laughing. "Why did you call?" I asked. "Mm.. Just bored." Yoseob smirked. "Yah! If you don't have anything else to say then don't call me! I don't have time for your foolish talk." I yelled. "Hey, I'm just kidding~~" Yoseob laughed. "I actually have something to ask you." I was silent for three seconds. "What is it then."I said. "Can I come over later?" Yoseob asked. There was a sudden change of tone in his voice, so I was confused. "Wae?"  "Mm.. I dunno.. I have nothing to do later, so I don't want to stay home and do nothing." Yoseob said. "You're not going to go clubbing?" I asked confusedly. "Yeah.. There's no point on going clubbing, and you don't even want me to go clubbing right?" Yoseob smirked again. I didn't want Yoseob to come over at my place, but I guess it'll be fine since I'm sometimes lonely at home. "... Fine. You can come over then.... Is that it?" On the other line I can hear Yoseob laughing happily. "Nope. That's it. See you later~~!!" Yoseob said cheerfully, then hung up.

     I came to the door and opened it and saw Yoseob and Jihyuk. Yoseob was smiling at me. I was looking at him like he was weird. "Why're you smiling?" I asked. Then Yoseob stopped smiling and changed his face expression. "No, I'm not smiling." Yoseob said. I looked at him even weirder. "Noona!! Hyeong is smiling because he's happy that he's going to see you!" Jihyuk smiled. I looked at Jihyuk, then Yoseob again. Yoseob saw my face expression and made a quick smile, then shrugged Jihyuk by the side and mumbled something to him. He looked back at me. "Okay! Thanks for inviting me~!!" Yoseob said, then walked right inside my house. I looked at Yoseob evily as he walk pass by me. "Jihyukah. Why is your brother like that?" I asked Jihyuk as I bent down. Jihyuk grinned. "Hyeong is starting a new day today thanks to you unnie!" I was thinking about what I did to Yoseob, but couldn't figure it out. So I just nodded my head like I understood.

     "Yah. I'm hungry. Cook something." Yoseob said lazily. I looked at him angrily. "What!" Yoseob looked at me like he doesn't know anything. "What? I'm hungry, and I'm a guest here. So cook something for me." I stared at him angrily, then rolled my eyes and sighed.

     While I was in the kitchen cutting the vegetables and meat, I was mumbling curse words and being very angry. "Argh!! That idiot Yoseob!! Making me cook for you...." I yelled out as I stopped cutting. Then I continued cutting again, still being angry. "Are you almost done? I'm very hungry now." Yoseob said as he came to the kitchen. I turned around and saw Yoseob, then turned back to what I was doing and started cutting again. "No. If you're hungry, then find something for yourself to eat first." I said with an attitude. "Ugh.. Fine, I'll wait for your cooking.... And I'm only waiting because I don't want you to think that I wasted your time in the kitchen." Yoseob sighed, then left the kitchen. "Tch. Whatever.." I hissed.

     After an hour and thirty minutes of cooking, I went to the living room and told them to come eat. "Delicious!!" Jihyuk said happily. I smiled at him and continued to eat. "Hyeong. Do you like noona's cooking?" Jihyuk asked Yoseob. I stopped eating and looked at Yoseob, and so did he. Yoseob looked at us with his mouth stuffed. ".... It's okay..." Yoseob mumbled and continue to eat. I smirked a little, then continued to eat again. 

     While we were eating, Yoseob's phone rang. I looked at him again to see if he'll pick up the call, but he never did. I was very annoyed from his phone ringing, so I grabbed his phone and ended the call. Yoseob looked at me and I looked at him back. "If your not going to pick it up then at least end the call. It's annoying." I said to him. Yoseob was silent for a while. "I was still eating, so I didn't have time to." Then he continued eating again. "Whatever. Your phone was ringing for three minutes." I hissed. Yoseob looked at me again, but I started eating again and smirked. Yoseob sighed, then continued to eat again.

     After we were done eating, I did the dishes. When I was done doing the dishes, I looked at the clock and it was already 10:30 pm. My eyes were wide open and I felt my jaw drop. I quickly looked at the living room and they were still here. "Y-Yah, Yoseob. Aren't you guys gonna go back home?" I stuttered as I point at him. Yoseob looked at me. "Aniyo. It's too boring at home, so I'm gonna sleepover again." Yoseob shook his head and smiled. I stared at him with a blank face. "... WHAT...!!!" I shouted. "Aniyo aniyo aniyo... You said that you wanted to come over only, not to sleepover!?" I sighed. Yoseob said nothing, but he looked at Jihyuk. Jihyuk saw Yoseob's signal, then looked at me."Noona, I want to sleepover too." Jihyuk smiled. I looked at Jihyuk, then at Yoseob. My eyes was wide open when I looked at Yoseob. "Y-You-" I hesitated while pointing at Yoseob. Yoseob smirked. "...Argh!!! Fine!!" I shouted not knowing what to say now.

     I stomped my feet as I walked up the stairs. "Hmph! That idiot Yoseob." I mumbled. I went to the closet and grabbed a towel for each of them. When I turned around while looking down at the towels, I jumped when I saw something very close to me. It was Yoseob. "Yah!! Don't sneak up on people!!" I yelled at him as I hit him on the arm. Yoseob smirked. "It's that easy to scare you?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Here, your towel. Go and take a shower." I said as I hand the towel to him agressively, then walked away. I can hear Yoseob smirk as I walked away. After hearing him smirk, I smirked too. I didn't know why. 

     When I got downstairs, I was still smiling. "Noona~~ Why're you smiling?" Jihyuk smirked. I quickly turned my head to Jihyuk and stopped smiling. "What? I wasn't smiling." I said trying to act like I didn't notice. "Hmph. Noona, you don't have to hide it. I know why you were smiling." Jihyuk pouted. I walked towards him and sat next to him. "Why was I smiling then?" I smiled. Jihyuk giggled. "Because you like hyeong." Jihyuk wispered to me, then giggled again while covering his mouth. I was surprised by what Jihyuk said. My eyes was wide open. "Jihyukah!! What makes you think that I like him?" I shouted as I tickled him by the waist. Jihyuk laughed as I tickled him. When I stopped tickling him, he stopped laughing and was trying to catch his breath. "So what makes you think that I like your oppa?" I asked again. Jihyuk smiled and looked at me. "You were smiling so happily as if you're in love~." I stared straight at him with a blank look. After three seconds of staring, I finally spoke. "Yah. There are many reasons why people will smile happily, not just because they're in love." I said as I lightly hit Jihyuk on the arm. Jiyuk pouted. "But noona, I know. When it comes to love, I know alot about it!" I lightly smiled at him. "Okay okay. Time to take a shower. Come on." I said as I lightly dragged Jihyuk's hand. "Noona, you don't believe me? I really do know alot about love." Jihyuk continued as we walked. "Yeah yeah." I said as we walked.

     After I gave Jihyuk a shower, I got him dressed and tucked him in bed, then went to take a shower. After I took a shower, I came out while drying my hair and I saw Yoseob in my room!! My eyes was wide open from surprise. "W-What are you doing in my room?" I stuttered. Yoseob turned around towards me and looked at me up and down. "W-What?" I asked while Yoseob was still looking at me up and down. "That's what you wear to sleep?" Yoseob made a disgusted look at me and smirked. I was wearing a black knee level short with a baggy white t-shirt to sleep.  I pouted a little at him. "Hmph! Got a problem with it?" Yoseob shook his head. "Not really. It's just that it's not very attractive." yoseob smirked again. My eyes were wide open again from shock. "Y-Yah!!" I paused. "I-It's comfortable to wear to sleep." I mumbled. "And what are you doing in my room?" I asked meanly. Yoseob walked towards me and stood very close in front of me. "W-What?" I asked feeling nervous again, not looking in his eyes. Yoseob slowly bent down to look at my face. "Woah. You're blushing again." Yoseob smirked another time. I quickly covered my cheeks. "Seriously, do you like me or something?" I looked at his face. He had a serious look, so I guess that he was being serious when he asked me that. I wanted to say no, but I couldn't somehow. "Y-Yah. If you have nothing to say to me then you can get out now."I said to him as I pushed him out of my room. "W-Wait! You didn't answer my question yet!" Yoseob said as I pushed him out, but he was too late. I already slammed the door in his face before he could ask me that.

     I leaned my back against the door and took a deep breath. "Why couldn't I say no?" I asked myself. I went towards my bed and sat down, thinking about it. "Maybe because he had a serious look, so I couldn't say no!?" I answered my question. "No wait. If it's because of that, then that means I might like him, but I don't like him..... Right?" I asked myself again. "AISH!!!! My head hurts now!! Why am I even thinking about this too!!" I cried. "Aish. Go to sleep haejoon, go to sleep. Forget everything and go to sleep." I calmed myself, then layed down on my bed and closed my eyes....

     Three seconds later... "Aish!! Go to sleep Haejoon!! Stop thinking about it!! Go to sleep!!" I yelled at myself when I got back up. I layed back down, then got back up again. I did this two more times, then got irritated. I finally got out of bed and walked around my room. "Sigh. Exercising might help me get tired again." I sighed, and started doing jumping jacks. After 30 minutes of exercising, I was tired out, but wasn't tired. I was lying on the ground on top of my stomach, panting from tiredness. "Why aren't I tired yet~" I cried. When I looked up, I saw my cellphone. My eyes widen when I thought of something that I can do. I crawled up to my cellphone and started dialing a phone number. I putted the phone against my ear, waiting for that person to pick up. "Mm.. Hello?" The person said tiredly. I smiled with relief that the person picked up. "Yejinah!!! It's me! Haejoon!" I said happily. I could hear Yejin moan from tiredness. "Mm.. Haejoon? Why're you calling so late at night? Do you know what time is it?" I ignored her question and quickly asked her what I needed to make sure of. "Yejin. Do you know how a person will react like when they like someone?"  ".... What?" Yejin said, not understanding what I'm trying to ask. "You know. Like when a guy and a girl that hates eachother, but the girl always blush and feels nervous when she's near the guy. Does that mean that the girl likes the guy?" I quickly explained to her on the phone. "Sigh.. Most likely, yeah. Why?" Yejin said on the phone, still feeling kind of tired. I deeply sighed to myself. "Sigh. Okay then... That's all. You can go back to sleep now. Bye." I said sadly. When I was about to hang up, Yejin quickly said something. "Oh wait Haejoon!" I quickly putted the phone against my ear again. "What?"  "You still remember what's happening tomorrow right?" Yejin asked me. I didn't answer her and thought of what's going to happen tomorrow. "Aigoo.. Tomorrow! You're coming over! remember now?" Yejin sighed. Then I finally remembered everything. "Oh yeah!!! Tomorrow is my parents 18th death anniversary!!" I said loudly. "Duh~~ And you even forgot about it." Yejin said, feeling disappointed in me. "I laughed a little for my dumbness. "Okay. You can go to sleep now. See you in the morning!" I lastly said, then hung up. I sighed loudly, then lyed down on the floor on my back. "Ugh.. Why is my life so busy today!!" I cried. After 2 minutes of whining, I got up and crawled up onto my bed with my sore body. Every move felt painful. "Sniff sniff.. I shouldn't have exercised." I cried. When I got on my bed, I quickly dropped myself on bed and tried to make myself comfortable, then went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew!! finally I updated!!

It took me a long time to update because I mixed the last chapter with the other chapters, so I was trying to make this chapter go along with the last chapter... so yeah.. haha!!

and two of my readers noticed about my mistake in the story too!! so thank you for telling me about it!! ^^

READERS!! while you read jihyuk's part and see "oppa" or "unnie", Jus change those mistakes to "Hyeong" and "noona". thank you!! ahhaha!! im too tired to go back and correct it ^^"

anyways, enjoy this chapter!! ^^