Kiss

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

Before I leave, everyone came over again very early to say goodbye. "Awe.. I wish you can stay longer." Yejin pouted. I giggled and hugged her. "Me too, but I have to go." Then we broke the hug. "You can come over and visit me." I said happily with a big smile on my face. "Kay.. Oh yeah!" Yejin leaned forward to my side to whisper something to me. "Did you get an answer yet?" I backed away from Yejin and shook my head. "No. Not yet."  "Oh.. Well it's okay. You will." Yejin patted my shoulder. I smiled back at her then looked at grandma. I walked towards her and hugged her. "Gomawo for the notebook. Take care of yourself grandma."  "Ara ara. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Grandma said to me as we broke the hug. I smiled and waved goodbye to everyone and went inside the taxi. "Haejoonah! Call me if you still have questions about it!" Yejin yelled as she waved goodbye to me. When I left, everyone went inside. "What were you guys talking about?" One of my relative asked Yejin. Yejin smiled at my relative and answered, "Something." Yejin chuckled and went inside.

     While I was in the taxi, I sighed. "What is that idiot Yoseob doing right now?" I checked the time on my phone and it was 8:15am. "Hmm.. Maybe he's still sleeping.." I pouted. Then a smile appeared on my face. It wasn't a 'happy' smile, but a 'evil' smile. "I flipped my phone open and looked for Yoseob's phone number and called him.

    

     Yoseob's phone started ringing, and I was right. He was still sleeping. When Yoseob heard his phone ringing, he moaned from tiredness and slowly tried to grab his phone without looking at where his hand was at. When he felt his phone, he grabbed it and answered. "Hello." Yoseob mumbled. "YAH!! WAKE UP!!" I shouted on the phone. Right when I shouted, Yoseob flinched and quickly moved his phone away from his ear, then put it against his ear again. "Sigh... What do you want." Yoseob said tiredly, not bothering to wake up. "I'm on my way home, so you better get ready and leave before I get back. Understood?" I said. Yoseob started whining. "Ugh.. But I'm still tired.."  "I don't care. Who told you to stay up late. Now you better hurry and leave before I kick you out of my house."  Yoseob smirked. "Shiero." Everytime he plays around with me I always get mad, VERY mad. "Yah!! Stop playing around. Hurry up and go home." I yelled on the phone. "What? I'm not playing around." Yoseob continued to play around with me. "Yah!"  "Is that it? Okay. I'm going back to sleep." Yoseob quickly cut me off and hung up with a smirk at the end. I moved the phone away from my ear and started yelling at it. "You idiot Yoseob!! Gosh! You're just lucky your parents aren't home!" I yelled, then looked out the window. The driver was just looking back at me from the reflection from his mirror like I was weird.

     When I got home, I quickly took out my suitcase from the back and went to the door and pound on it very hard. "Yah! Yoseob! Open the door! I know you're still in there!" I shouted through the door. Yoseob wouldn't open the door, so I continued to pound on the door. Finally he opened the door. "Ugh. What? I'm still trying to sleep." Yoseob whined. He still had his sleeping clothes on and still had his bed hair. I looked at him with a disgusted face, then pushed Yoseob aside and went inside. "It's almost afternoon and you're still alseep?" I murmured to myself. I stopped walking and turned around to look at Yoseob behind me. "Oh yeah. Since I'm back you guys can go home now." Yoseob raised an eyebrow. "That's all what you're going to do?" Yoseob laughed. "Yah! Seriously! Go back home!" I pleaded and whined. Yoseob stopped laughing and smiled at me. He slowly walked towards me. I wasn't sure of what he was going to do. "W-What." I slowly stepped back to get away from Yoseob. As I was walking backwards, I bumped into the couch, causing me to be stuck. Yoseob was close against my face. My face quickly heated up causing me to blush when Yoseob was close to me. "What are you guys doing?" Jihyuk interrupted. It was a good thing that he came or else I would've been into trouble... Maybe.  Yoseob and I both looked at Jihyuk. I quickly tried to push Yoseob away from me, but Yoseob just slowly moved away from me. When Yoseob moved away I quickly went to Jihyuk. "O-Oh.. Jihyuk, Did you just got up?"  "Ani. I got up earlier." Jihyuk answered. I wondered what else to say to him. "Oh! Are you hungry? I'll cook you something." I smiled happily. Jihyuk smiled widely and nodded his head. "Tch. Just awhile ago you were kicking us out, and now you're not kicking us out." Yoseob scoffed from behind. I looked at him with an automatic change of expression. Yoseob laughed When he saw my face expression. I looked back at Jihyuk and changed my face expression again. "I'll go cook then." I got up and glared at Yoseob as I walked passed him to the kitchen. After I walked passed Yoseob, he smirked. Jihyuk ran towards Yoseob and wisperred to him. "Hyeong. What were you guys doing?" Jihyuk smiled with excitement. "Huh? Oh nothing." Yoseob laughed and went upstairs to change and wash his face. Jihyuk followed and kept on asking Yoseob, but yoseob ignored him.

     "Argh! Why did I say that! Pabo!!" I lectured myself. I sighed to myself and putted on my apron and started cooking something.

     After I was done cooking I told Jihyuk and Yoseob to come eat. I didn't want Yoseob to come eat, but I have to be fair and I didn't want to start anything with Yoseob again. It was a quiet meal until Yoseob's phone rang again. I was thinking that he would do the same thing like last time, but he didn't. He grabbed his phone and ended the call, and continued eating again. I was looking at him, then stopped, then continued eating again. After a couple seconds his phone started ringing again. This time it was a text message. I looked at him again. Yoseob grabbed his phone and looked at the text message. Yoseob stopped chewing his food and stared at his phone. "What is it?" I asked Yoseob. Yoseob putted his phone on the table again and continued eating again as if nothing happened. "It's nothing." Yoseob shook his head. I looked at him for a awhile, then continued eating again. I was curious about what happened. I wondered who texted him and I wondered what it said. 

     After we finished eating I cleaned the table and did the dishes. I went to the living room and saw Yoseob and Jihyuk watching a movie. I walked towards Yoseob and crouched down next to him. "yah. When are you guys going to leave? You guys already stayed here for two days now." I whispered to him. Yoseob leaned his head to my side and whispered back. "Just a little bit longer then we'll leave." I stood up and stopped whispering. "Yah! You guys arleady stayed here for two days now. Can you guys go home now?" I whined. Yoseob ignored me and changed the subject. "Shhh. It's getting to the good part." Yoseob said without looking at me, putting his index finger against his lips to tell me to be quiet. I was too fustrated to tell him to leave, so I sighed and stomped my feet as I walked away. I went to the kitchen again and dropped my body to sit on the chair and sighed. "Aish that idiot Yoseob. If you ever come back to my house I'm gonna kick you out in less than one second!" I mumbled to myself quietly.

     I sat at the kitchen for four hours and waited for Yoseob and Jihyuk to leave, but they were still sitting in the living room watching another movie. I was so tired of sitting in the kitchen so I got up and walked around the kitchen and trying to think of a way to make Yoseob leave. Then I remembered about his phone. I quietly walked to the living room and looked around Yoseob to look for his phone. Yoseob noticed me doing something and looked at me. "Yah. What are you doing?" I quickly looked at Yoseob with my eyes wide open, thinking that I might get caught. "I uh.. I was... I was looking for um.." I looked around the living room to think of an excuse. My face lit up when I found it. It was on the table in front of Yoseob and the tv."You're looking for what?" Yoseob asked me again. I snapped out of my happiness for finding his phone and looked at Yoseob again. "What? Oh, um.. N-Nothing. I was just going to clean the table." I forced a quick smile and went to the table to clean the table. While I was cleaning I secretly took the phone and putted it in my pocket and made sure Yosoeb didn't see it, then went to the kitchen. When I was in the kitchen I looked back to make sure that Yoseob and Jihyuk wouldn't come over. I took out Yoseob's phone and looked at his missed calls first. I raised an eyebrow when I saw all of the missed calls. "Woah. Is Soomin obsess with Yoseob or what? All the missed calls are all from her." I smirked, then went to look at the text from earlier. When I found it I read it, and it was from Soomin too. "I'm standing outside of your house right now. If you don't come out then I will wait out here until you come out and talk to me." After I read it I was silent. I was so confused that I couldn't even think straight. "Ey, did you see my phone on the table while cleaning?" Yoseob asked, causing me to gasp in surprise. I looked at Yoseob. He saw me holding onto his phone and he looked at me angrily. I didn't know why he looked mad, but I was scared from the look he had. "I-I was.. I was just-" Before I could finish my sentence Yoseob snatched his phone away from me. "Don't touch other people's stuff without permission." Yoseob said angrily, then went back to the living room, then heading upstairs. I stuttered to either go after him and talk about it with him or to just let it slide, but somehow my body made me go after Yoseob and made me talked to him. "Y-Yah. A-Aren't you going to go see Soomin? She probably waited for a long time now." I said to Yoseob as I followed him from behind. Then Yoseob stopped walking and turned back to loook at me. I quickly stopped when Yoseob turned around. "It's none of your business." It was all what Yoseob said to me, then continued walking again. I followed him. "But you can't just leave a girl outside waiting!?!" Yoseob stopped again and looked at me. "I don't care about her. She can wait as long as she want. I'm not going to talk to her or anything." Then continued walking again. "Well then at least make her go back home! If you leave her outside she will probably get sick or something!" Yoseob suddenly stopped walking, but didn't turn around. His back ramained facing me. Yoseob rolled his eyes and sighed from fustration. I just looked at him to see what he'll do. Then Yoseob turned around and looked at me for a couple seconds. "W-What?" I stuttered. Then out of nowhere Yoseob grabbed my hand. "W-What are you doing?" I asked, stuggling to make Yoseob let go but Yoseob ignored me and held onto my risk tighter and dragged me back to where we came from, then went to the door. "Hyeong, noona. Where're you guys going?" Jihyuk asked us when he saw us at the door. "Stay here Jihyuk. We'll be back." Yoseob quickly said and went outside, still pulling me.  

     While we were walking to somewhere I was still struggling to be free from Yoseob. "Yah! What are you trying to do!" I shouted. Yoseob stopped walking and turned to face me. "To do what you told me to do. To make her go back home." He made a serious look at me and I just stared at him not knowing what to say, then continued dragging me again. This time I wasn't struggling or anything. I just followed him and kept quiet.

     When we got to Yoseob's place, we stopped and looked at their house. Soomin was there, still waiting. She was totally the opposite of me. She wore a black short dress that showed alot of her skin and wore a fur jacket to keep herself warm. Her hair was long, wavy and had a very pretty brown hair color. We stood at our spot and looked at Soomin in front of Yoseob's house silently. "Don't say anything at all." Yoseob commanded me and dragged me again. I followed what he told me to do and kept quiet and just went with the flow.

     While Soomin was walking back and forth she noticed someone coming towards her. She turned her head towards the direction she heard the footsteps and saw Yoseob and.. I? "Oppa!!" Soomin ran and hugged Yoseob tightly while Yoseob was still holding onto my hand. Yoseob didn't look like he was into the hugging except for Soomin. I turned my head towards another direction and made a disgusted look like I wanted to throw up. "Oppa! I miss you so much! Why didn't you answer any of my calls?" Soomin whined to Yoseob. I looked at them again and it looked like Yoseob was getting annoyed by her. Soomin looked next to Yoseob and finally saw me. "Oppa. Who's that next to you?" She glared at me and made a disgusted look at me, which got me pissed. I was about to snap at her, but Yoseob pulled my hand to signal me to stay put. I obeyed and glared back at Soomin. "What is it that you need to talk about." Yoseob went straight to the point ignoring her question. "No! I won't tell you until you tell me who's that ugly girl next to you." Soomin pouted. After hearing 'ugly girl' from Soomin I was about to really start snapping at her, but again, Yoseob pulled my hand to signal me to not say anything. I narrowed my eyebrows at Yoseob. Yoseob looked back at me. We were both reading eachothers mind. "Yah! Why can't I yell at her! She called me ugly!" I silently told Yoseob. "If you do then you're going to ruin the plan, so stay put." Yoseob replied back silently. "Ugh. Fine." I rolled my eyes and kept quiet. Yoseob turned back to look at Soomin and continued with his plan. "She's my new girlfriend, okay. So what is it that you need to tell me?" Yoseob quickly answered her. Soomin's eyes were widen from shock and so was mines. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Yoseob again and was about to say something to him, but he squeezed my hand really hard so I wouldn't say anything because he knows that by pulling my hand won't work this time. I made a painful look and was about to scream, but I held it in. I looked at Yoseob and furrowed my eyebrows even more, but Yoseob didn't look back and ignored me. "You're lying! I know you're lying!" Soomin whined. Yoseob rolled his eyes feeling irritated by her whining. "I'm not lying. If you don't have anything else to say then go back home." Yoseob calmly said to her. "Shiero! Not until you tell me the truth! Who is she!" Soomin crossed her arms, pouting. Yoseob got even more irritated and deeply sighed. "I already told you! this is my new girlfriend!" Yoseob repeated his answer from before. "Then prove it! Prove it to me that she is your girlfriend. Right here, right now." Soomin said feeling confident that Yoseob's lying, which he is. Yoseob was silent and kept staring at Soomin. Yoseob gripped onto my hand again. I noticed Yoseob gripping onto my hand tighter. I looked at our hands then looked back at Yoseob, wondering what Yoseob would do next. "Fine. If I prove it to you then you have to go back home and never show your face in front of me again." Yoseob said. "Deal." Soomin stood there watching us closely. I was still silent and wondering what and how Yoseob is going to prove to Soomin that we are dating, which we're actually not. While I was still thinking, Yoseob quickly turned around and held onto my face from the side. I looked at him with my eyes widen from his action. Yoseob looked into my eyes deeply. I kept looking at his eyes, still wondering what he's going to do. "Wha-" My sentence was cut off from Yoseob's sudden kiss on my lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!! updated~~ Finally~~ ^^

enjoy!!