Girlfriend [part 1]

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

     Jihyuk helped Yoseob grab an ice pack while Yoseob sat on the chair with his legs spread out. Yoseob took the ice pack and put it against and made a painful and mad look. "Aish, does she really have to go that far to hurt me." Yoseob tsked. "Well it is your fault hyeong. When girls tell a guy to stop, you stop. When girls tell you to stop and you don't stop, then that's what you get." Jihyuk told Yoseob. Yoseob looked at Jihyuk and flicked Jihyuk's forehead. Jihyuk winced in pain. "Ah ahpa!" Jihyuk whined as he rubbed his forehead. "That's what you get for trying to outsmart your hyeong." Yoseob chuckled. Jihyuk pouted and furrowed his brows at Yoseob.

     I sat on my chair by my table and thought about what I did to Yoseob, being bupolar with my feelings and thoughts. "Was I a little bit too much on him..? Ani, it's fine. He was the one who started it, so it's fine. But.. Was I a little bit too much on him?" I quickly snapped back to reality after realizing what I was thinking about. "Why am I worried about that idiot!?! ARGH!!" I shouted, ruffling my hair like crazy. I stopped ruffling my hair and quickly got up from my chair. "Should I go check up on him?" I thought. "Agh, but why should I!?!" I sat back down on my chair, debating again. "Aish!! Why is this so fustrating!" I cried, ruffling my hair even crazier than before, almost creating tangles in my hair. "Maybe I should go and check up on him?" I stopped ruffling my hair and got up. "Right. I can just take a quick look at him and then come back. Ha! I'm such a genius." I commented myself from my 'great' idea.

     I quietly walked down the stairs to the kitchen and took a peek. Yoseob was sitting on the chair with his legs spread apart with an ice pack between his legs. "He looks so bored just sitting there treating himself." I uttered, feeling guilty. I continued watching Yoseob as he sat there.

     When Jihyuk was coming back from the bathroom, he saw me behind the kitchen wall, hiding, while watching Yoseob. Jihyuk smirked quietly and tiptoed towards me and, "NOONA!" Jihyuk scared me, causing me to jump and somehow slip and fall on my , letting out a loud gasp, and causing Yoseob to look towards our way and seeing me watching him. "Oh.. Jihyuk.. I-It's just you.." I said with my eyes wide open. Jihyuk laughed at my reaction. "Noona, what were you doing?" Jihyuk asked, smiling. "I uh" I looked around, trying to find an excuse. While I was looking around my eyes landed on Yoseob. I somehow ended up staring at him instead of just 'looking' at him. Yoseob smirked and looked at the ice pack. "Babo." Yoseob uttered quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. I snapped back to reality when I heard Yoseob called me stupid. I averted my eyes from him and started mumbling curse words at him and got up by myself. "I only came down here to check if your hyeong needed any help, but I guess he doesn't." I confessed. Yoseob lift up his head up and looked at me. "yah," I looked at Yoseob again. "Who said I don't need any help? Dorawa." Yoseob commanded using his head to signal me to come over to him. "But you already have Jihyuk, so what's the point of me helping you?" I tsked. "Yah, are you crazy? Look at him. He's still little and you're gonna tell him to help me?" Yoseob pointed out. "Yeah noona. C'mon. Sit over there with hyeong so he won't be bored." Jihyuk grabbed my hand and dragged me to the seat across from Yoseob, smiling. I tried to say something but it was no use. I had no other reason to help myself. "Then, I'll leave you two together now." Jihyuk smiled as he ran off. "Wai-"  "Yah~ Why're you still bothering him?" Yoseob interrupted me and smirked. I tsked at him and stayed quiet for awhile. "Gwenchana?" I asked him, trying to sound as if I didn't care. Yoseob lifts up his head again and tsk. "Does it look like I'm okay? You kicked me so hard and it hurts like heck." Yoseob answered and sighed. "What, that's what you get when you don't stop when I tell you to stop. It wasn't my fault." I tsked. "You didn't really have to hit me 'there'. You could've just stomped on my foot or something, but instead you aimed for me 'there'." Yoseob tsked. I angrily pouted for not having anything else to defend myself from my action earlier. "I guess I was a little bit too much then." I said to myself in my head. "Mianhamnida." I apologized. "Tch. That's it? That's all you have to say to me?" Yoseob tsked. "Then what do you want me to do then!" I raised my voice, pouting a little bit. "Now's my chance." Yoseob thought to himself as he smirked. "Easy. Be my slave." I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed together. "Your slave!?!" I repeated Yoseob's words. "Yep. My slave." Yoseob smiled. I thought of what he meant by 'slave'. "A.. slave?" I thought to myself with my eyebrows furrowed, then my eyes widened as I gasped very loud with my arms crossed over my chest, covering myself.  ANDWAE!! I won't do it!" I disagreed as I stood up from my chair, my arms still crossed over my chest. Yoseob tsk. "Are you an idiot? Why would I make you my slave?" Yoseob looked at me from head to toe. "A not-so-pretty face, No chest, no curves, fat legs, and dresses up poorly. Not my type at all." Yoseob shook his head, then laughed, teasing me. My blood started boiling after hearing those negative comments coming from his mouth. "Aish. You want another hit!" I faked an attempt to kick him towards again, causing him to flinch. "Araseo araseo araseo!" Yoseob raised his voice in panick each time he said the word. "But you still have to be my slave, and what I mean by slave is to follow everything I say." Yoseob laughed. "Aish,araseo~!! As long as it's not something nasty then I'm fine with it." I sat back down as I crossed both of my arms together with my eyebrows furrowed. Yoseob started to chuckle. "Okay! Since everything's settle," Yoseob leaned forward towards me. "be my girlfriend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay~!! A short update [I guess] lol xp

I'm still not so sure on some parts, but I really hope that you readers will love this chapter >.<

And please tell me 'everything' how you felt and stuff about this chapter~!! Like did you enjoy it? Was there a part you thought was dumb or something? Is it getting interesting? Is the story line going too slow, too fast, or just right? Anything!! okay lol

[P.S. sniff sniff... I'm still not okay with this chapter somehow TT^TT I really hope you readers enjoy it though >.< sniff sniff.. I'm publishing now~!! Gosh I'm so dramatic LOL]

And congrats to my 1300+ views~!! lol XD