Love...?

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

This chapter is going to be kind of confusing because there's like mixed POV's in here. So just try to think of this chapter like a movie ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up early at 3:00 in the morning. I was still sore from the exercise, but I tried to ignore the pain. I got my stuff packed and was ready to go, but then I just remembered about Yoseob and Jihyuk was sleeping over. "Omo! Yoseob and Jihyuk is still here! Aish. What should I do~" I said to myself. I walked back and forth across from my room, thinking. "Oh! I got it!" I quickly grabbed a post it note and wrote a note for Yoseob. "I am not going to be home today. If you are hungry, there's leftovers in the fridge. So don't do anything weird  in my house and go home." I wrote on the note. I took the note and post it on the refrigerator. "There!" I smiled, then grabbed my suitcase and left the house.

     While I was in the taxi, I felt sleepy. My eyes kept on closing everytime I open them. I tried to stay up, but I knocked out. I was still half asleep. I can hear the the rocks making noises when the car ran over them. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Sigh... Almost there..." I sighed. I looked out the window for the rest of the ride. When I arrived, I saw my grandma working outside. She was looking at the taxi that I was in as it drove up to her house. When the car stopped, I got out of the car and looked at her, smiling. When she saw me, she smiled and dropped what she was doing and walked towards me. "Omo! Haejoonah!! You came!" She hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. "Hi grandma." Then we broke the hug. Grandma looked at me happily. "Omo. You gotten skinnier! Have you been eating on time?" She asked me worriedly. I smiled back at her. "Yeah grandma. Don't worry about me. You should worry about yourself first." Grandma made a pouting look at me. "Kay kay. You must be tired. Let's go inside Haejoonah."  "Ye." I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk and followed grandma inside.

     When I was unpacking my stuff, I saw my parents picture. I slowly picked up the picture and smiled. "Omma, appa. I'm back for a visit." I held their picture against my chest and held it tightly. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Haejoonah. Are you done unpacking yet? Everyone's waiting for you downstairs."  "I'm almost done. I'll come down in a little bit." I putted my parent's their picture down and quickly unpack my stuff.

     After unpacking my stuff, I went downstairs to see my other relatives. When I came down, I saw everyone looking at me, smiling. While I was looking at everyone, I spotted yejin. "Yejinah!" I quickly walked towards her and huggged her. Yejin didn't look that energetic when I hugged her. "I guess Yejin isn't that happy to see Haejoon." One of my relative said, causing everyone to laugh including me. "No! I am happy to see Haejoon. It's just that I didn't get enough sleep because Haejoon just got to call me early in the morning." Yejin said as she looked  at me, I giggled as I look at her. "Okay! Since everyone's all here, let's go now!" I said.

    

     When Yoseob woke up, he didn't hear any noises froim downstairs. "Did she go out or something?" Yoseob questioned, then moved the blanket from him and got out of bed. Instead of going to the bathroom to wash his face, he went downstairs to the kitchen. He looked around the kitchen, but couldn't find me anywhere. He went to the fridge and saw a note. He slowly grabbed the note and read it. "I am not going to be home today. If you are hungry, there's leftovers in the fridge. So don't do anything weird  in my house and go home." After Yoseob was done reading the note, he smirked. "Tch. She dare just leave me a note and not tell me?" Yoseob took out his phone and dialed my number....

     When we were at my parents their grave,I stood between grandma and Yejin the whole time, watching grandma as she stared at the graves. After a couple minutes, one of my relative bent down and grabbed grandma's arm and gently dragged her away from the graves. "Let's go grandma. I think Haejoon would like some time alone with her parents." My relative smiled at me and took grandma away. Yejin was about to leave too, but I stopped her. "Yejinah, wait." Yejin turned back around and looked at me. "What?"  "Can you carry my phone for me?" I smiled at her as I chuckled. Yejin pouted, but agreed to carry it for me. "Hmph.. Fine. Just remember that I have it okay?"  "Kay." I took out my phone from my pocket and gave it to Yejin, then she left. Now it was just me and my parents alone...

 

     As Yejin was walking back to the cars where everyone was at, my phone rang. Yejin stopped and looked at the caller ID. "Idiot Yoseob?" Yejin read. She slowly answered the phone and heard a man's voice, which was Yoseob. "Yah. You're just going to leave a note on the fridge and leave?" Yoseob said on the phone. Yejin just listened and stayed silent. "Yah! Did you hear me?" Yoseob lectured on the phone. "Um. Haejoon is not here right now and she's busy with something. I'll let her know that you called." Yejin said on the phone. After Yoseob heard the voice and what she said, he changed his tone of voice and spoke nicley to her on the phone. "Oh. She's busy? Um, okay then. I'll call her later then. Thanks."  "Mm. Bye." Yejin said as she lightly bowed down and ended the call. After talking on the phone, she moved the phone away from her ear and looked at it. "Is there a problem between them?" Yejin questioned, then sighed as she shook her head, then continued walking towards the others.

     "Omma, appa. I'm back to visit you guys. Sigh.. My life is getting so busy these days. Mostly when that idiot Yoseob came." I pouted. "Omma, appa. How did you two fall in love? I'm curious. I might've fell in love with that idiot Yoseob, but I'm not sure...." I said as I looked down on the ground. When I realized what I just said, I gasped. "What am I saying!? Why would I fall in love with that idiot? I hate that person! Argh!!" I lectured at myself as I patted my cheeks very hard. "Aigoo.. That idiot Yoseob is even worse than his little brother Jihyuk. Jihyuk is a very kind and cute boy, but Yoseob.... He's a very annoying guy." All the flashback of Yoseob came back to me when I described him. Which caused me to remember about his face. "Although he's annoying, he has a cute face too...." Then a smile formed onto my face. When I realized that I was smiling, I gasped again. "Why am I smiling!? Aish!! Stop acting weird Haejoon!!" I lectured at myself as I patted my cheeks again, but even harder. I looked at my parents their graves and sighed. "Sigh.. If you guys were still living and saw me like this, I bet you guys are going to be annoyed by me." I pouted, then laughed. "Kay. I think they've waited long enough already. I'll be going now. Bye omma. Bye appa." I smiled as I got up.

     When we got home, everyone stayed for awhile to eat then left. Yejin stayed with me and grandma to help us clean the house. While we were doing the dishes, I've noticed that Yejin was acting kind of weird. "Yejinah, are you okay? You're being so quiet." I said to Yejin worriedly. Yejin quickly turned her head towards me. "Huh? What? Ah, no. I'm fine.... Oh yeah. While we were visiting your parents someone called you. The caller ID said 'Idiot Yoseob.' " I quickly turned my head towards Yejin with my eyes wide open. "Who is this person anyways?" Yejin continued. Yejin turned to look at me after she finished talking and saw my face expression. It looked like I was spacing out. "Uh... Haejoonah, are you okay?" Yejin asked. "W-What?" I said when I got my attention back. "I said, who is this 'Idiot Yoseob' person." Yejin rolled her eyes at me. I faked a laugh for my dumbness and answered her. "Um... He's.. Just a guy that I know from elementary.. Did he say anything to you on the phone?" Yejin wondered her eyes at the ceiling, thinking of what Yoseob said on the phone. "Mm.. He sounded like he was lecturing you. It was something about leaving a note on the fridge." I slowly turned my head away from Yejin and slowly nodded my head. I was actually kind of mad from what Yejin told me about what Yoseob said because I knew what he actually said, but I didn't say or show any angerness in front of Yejin. "So... Is he like... Living with you?" Yejin asked awkwardly. I quickly turned my head back at her feeling surprised from what she asked. "W-What? N-No!! No! H-He was just sleeping over at my house!?" I hesitated. Yejin looked at me as if I was hiding something from her. Then something popped up in her head. "Oh yeah! When you called me and asked me 'that' question, were you talking about him?" Yejin looked at me curiously with a evil-looking smile. "Uh... Uhm..." I felt my face burning up and I can tell that I was blushing. Yejin started smirking when she saw my bright red face. "Woah.. Haejoonah likes Idiot Yoseob~~ And he even slept over at Haejoonah's place too~~!!!" Yejin squealed. I felt my face get hotter. I nudged Yejin very hard. "Yah! Stop it!"  "Okay okay." Yejin said as she tries to stop laughing. "But is that really how you feel like when you fall in love or something?" I asked. Yejin looked back at me and smiled. I also looked at her hoping for an answer. "I don't know." Yejin laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "Yah! Seriously!" I yelled at her. Yejin finally stopped laughing. "Yah. I'm serious too. It always happens in drama's, but I don't know if it will happen in real life." I turned my head away from Yejin and sighed. "Nevermind then...." I looked down at the dishes and pouted as I did the dishes. Yejin looked at me. It seemed like she felt sorry for me. "How about you ask grandma. She might know." Yejin suggested. I lift my head up slowly and thought about it, then slowly nodded my head. "Maybe..." I looked at Yejin again and smiled. "Gomawo."  "Ah~ No need no need." Yejin said like she was praising herself.

     After we were done with the dishes Yejin went back home. Now there was only me and grandma left. The house was very quiet. I saw grandma in the living room, sitting with a photo in her hand. I walked towards her and sat next to her. "Grandma, what are you looking at?" I smiled. Grandma looked at me, then back to the photo, smiling. She leaned at my side and showed me the photo in her hand. "Do you remember this time? You wanted to play outside so much, but it was raining. You kept on crying nonstop." Grandma laughed as she thought back to that time. I also laughed when I remembered that time. "Yeah. I wouldn't stop crying, so we had an ice cream party. Sigh.. I ate so much ice cream that day. " I sighed. Grandma laughed again. There was silence for a couple seconds. Then I finally broke the silence. "Grandma... How did you know that you were in love with grandpa?" I asked shyly. Grandma was silent for a couples seconds, then laughed. "Why? Are you in love?"  "Um... Maybe...?" I answered back awkwardly. Grandma laughed again. "My daughters little girl is already in love huh..." Grandma sighed. "Hmm... It's been so long since I haven't felt the feeling of love, but I remember how your mom fell in love with your dad." Grandma continued. "Really? Tell me about it." I made myself comfortable on the couch and payed close attention. "I remembered the things she said about him. Your omma said that your appa was so annoying because he kept on asking your omma to go out with him back in high school, but your omma always rejected him. After they were done with high school your omma started dating this guy. Your appa was very upset, but your omma was happy because your appa finally stopped bothering you." I was laughing as I listened to my parents their love story. "Then one day, your omma saw her boyfriend with another girl." Grandma said sharply and I gasped from shockness. "What do you think your omma did?" Grandma asked me. I looked up and think,but I didn't know. "I don't know. What did omma do?" I asked as I shooked my head. "She went up to her boyfriend and beated him up!" Grandma and I both laughed together, then stopped. "She slapped him and kicked him and cried alot. Your omma just kept on hitting him nonstop. No one even stopped her. Not even the girl that her boyfriend was with. But good thing someone came in the scene and pulled your omma back." Grandma turned and looked at me. "Do you know who it was?"Grandma asked me. I looked up at the ceiling for a couple seconds, then back at grandma and shook my head again. Grandma turned her head away with a smile and continued. "It was your appa. He said that your omma was so strong that he couldn't even hold her back any longer." Grandma laughed. "Your omma didn't realize that it was your appa until your omma acidentally punched him in the face!" I gasped and started laughing as I imagined it in my head. "And after the punch, your appa's nose started bleeding! Your omma felt very bad and embarrassed about what she did. She couldn't say sorry to him, so she ran away... Later your omma found your appa sitting on a bench by a park. She said that his nose was still bleeding and it was alot too." We both started laughing again. "This time she finally went to your appa and apologized to him by giving him medicine for his nose. Your appa didn't say thank you though. He just looked at her and asked her, 'Which part are you sorry for? Were you sorry about punching me or were you sorry for rejecting me back in high school?' Your omma was surprised that your appa still remembers your omma. And from that day on, your parents have been talking with eachother." Grandma was smiling as she thought about my parents. Then she remembered something and opened a drawer. In there was a notebook. The cover was a amber colored. The notebook wasn't too big or too small. It was a perfect sized notebook for a diary. Grandma handed me the notebook. "Here. This is your omma's notebook. She wrote everything in here about her feelings. Maybe this might tell you more about what's love." I looked at the notebook and slowly took it from grandma and smiled. "Gomawo grandma." I hugged her. I wished her goodnight and went upstairs.

     I went to my bedroom and closed the door as I held onto the notebook. I was still smiling. Then I remembered about today. "Yoseob called today!" I gasped. I took out my phone and called back to Yoseob. After a couple seconds, Yoseob finally picked up. "Yah. What took you so long to call back. I was getting bored." Yoseob quickly said on the phone. I just rolled my eyes and changed the subject. "Why did you call earlier?" I went straight to the point. "Oh yeah. Why'd you write a note on the fridge only? Why didn't you tell me?" I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I didn't have time to tell you and you were still sleeping too." Yoseob was quiet for awhile on the other line. "W-Well you could've at least woke me up or something." Yoseob stuttered. I laughed. "Oh yeah. Did you guys eat and go home yet?"  "Aniyo." This time Yoseob laughed. I quickly stopped laughing and changed my mood. "Y-Yah! Wae! I wrote on the note for you guys to go back home!" Yoseob continued to laugh. "Why? I like being in your house." Yoseob said, trying to get me angry. "Y-Yah!! seriously! Go back home or else-" I got cut of from Yoseob. "Or else what?" Yoseob smirked. I thought of what to threaten him with. "Or else.. Or else I'll come back and beat you!" Yoseob burst into laughter. "How're you going to do that when you're somewhere else and I'm in your house?" Yoseob teased. "Y-Yah!!" I stomped my feet very hard on the floor. Then someone came and knocked on the door. It was grandma. "Haejoonah, are you okay?" Grandma asked. I quickly covered my cellphone against my shoulder and changed my volume. "Ah y-ye. I'm fine." I stuttered. "Oh. Okay then. Go to sleep okay?" Grandma nicely shouted through the door. "Ye~" When grandma left I putted my phone against my ear again and this time I wisperred. "Yah. Yang Yoseob. This is the last time. Go back home." Yoseob smirked again. "Shiero." Yoseob said it slowly to fustrate me. I deeply sighed to keep me from yelling again. "Hmph! Wait until I get back home tomorrow morning." I quickly hung up and stomped my feet as I walked towards my clothes to get ready for a shower.

 

     He took the phone away from his ear after I hung up and looked at it and laughed. "Ha ha! She got mad." While Yoseob was looking at his phone he was smiling happily. "Hyeung. Why're you smiling?" Jihyuk suddenly popped out of nowhere and said to Yoseob causing him to jump. "Aigoo.. Yah! Don't creep up on people!" Yoseob calmed himself down after getting scared. Jihyuk laughed at Yoseob's reaction. "So Hyeung. Why were you smiling?" Jihyuk asked again. Yoseob looked at Jihyuk silently, then made a quick smile at him. "Nothing." Yoseob got up and went to his room that he slept in yesterday, leaving Jihyuk alone. "Yah! Hyeung! Tell me! Was it noona?" Jiyhuk shouted as he ran after Yoseob. Yoseob didn't answer and just laughed.

 

     I kept on tossing and turning on my bed, trying to sleep, but I couldn't. While I was tossing and turning, I saw omma her notebook. I slowly grabbed it and got up to read it. When I opened it, the papers looked old, but it still looked pretty. Some of the pages had stuff in them. I turned to the first page and read it. "Kim Dae Ho is so annoying!!" My eyes widen when I saw appa's name. "He keeps on following me everywhere, asking me if I want to go out with him. He asked me more than 45 times, but I rejected him 45 times. The only person I would want to go out with is Lee Hyun Soo." I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the other name. "That must be the other guy.." I said to myself quietly, then continued reading. "Hyun Soo is such an amazing person unlike Dae Ho. Hyun Soo is good in sports, cool, and attractive. Every girl in the school wanted to date him. I wish I'm the special girl that he'll choose to date." After reading this whole part I yawned. I couldn't keep on reaqding any longer, so I marked the page and closed it and putted the notebook next to me. "I'll continue tomorrow..." I sighed, then went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY!!!

i finally updated this long chapter!! i feel so bad for not updating for a LONG time, but it's updated now!! YAY!! XD

And please support my other fanfic too. It's another fanfic of a b2st character. Lee Kikwang~!!

Here's the link ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172813/i-promise-you-b2st-beast-kikwang-romance-you