"If she really loved you, she wouldn't have cheated on you"

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

Yoseob was trying to sleep,but he couldn't because he kept on thinking about the arguement. Then he heard his door open. He turned his back towards the door and pretended to sleep. "Oppa. Are you and unnie okay? Why were you two arguing?" Jihyuk came in and asked. Yoseob didn't answer. "Oppa! I know you're still awake!?" Jihyuk pouted as he poked Yoseob's back really hard. "Ah! Aish.. What!" Yoseob screamed and turned around. Jihyuk giggled. "Oppa. Why were you and unnie arguing?" Jihyuk asked again. "Sigh... It was nothing serious... Go back to sleep." Yoseob sighed. "Then what happened to your face?" Jihyuk asked. "Nothing much.." Yoseob said tiredly. "Oppa. It was because of Soomin right? She cheated on you right? Sigh... I knew it that she's going to do that." Jihyuk said. Yoseob quickly looked at Jihyuk. "Yah. Who told you that?"  "No one did. I just heard unnie said that while you two were arguing." Jihyuk shook his head. "She did cheat on you right? Is that why you got that bruise on your face?" Jihyuk asked as he press on the bruise. "Ah! Aish! Don't press on the bruise!?" Yoseob yelled at Jihyuk. Jihyuk giggled again. "So... Did she?" Jihyuk asked again. Yoseob was silent, then nodded his head slowly. "Aaahhh..... See! I knew it oppa!! Sigh.. But it's okay. There's still unnie for you." Jihyuk laughed. "Yah. I don't like her. What's so good about her?" Yoseob said quickly. "Why don't you like her oppa? She's better than Soomin!?" Jihyuk pouted. "Heh! Tell me then. Give me three reasons how she's better than Soomin." Yoseob said.  "hmph! That's too easy oppa. One, she's nice and caring. Two, she doesn't go clubbing like you and Soomin. And three, she's pretty." Jihyuk smiled. "Pfft!! Pretty?! You think she's pretty?!" Yoseob teased. "Yeah! What about you then? Give me three reasons how Soomin is better than unnie." Jihyuk said. "Ha! That's easy! She has a nice body, she's pretty, and......" Yoseob paused thinking for another reason. "And what oppa." Jihyuk teased Yoseob. Yoseob looked at Jihyuk. "Aish! Forget it! Soomin is still better!" Yoseob yelled at Jihyuk, then went to sleep. Jihyuk giggled.

     Then there was silence. "Oppa.. Do you still like Soomin then?" Jihyuk asked quietly. Yoseob didn't answer. "Oppa. Do you still like Soomin?" Jihyuk said louder, but Yoseob was silent still. "Oppa. I think it'll be better if you don't like her... If she really loved you, she wouldn't have cheated on you..." Jihyuk pouted sadly, then left.

     Yoseob was still up when Jihyuk said that and thought about it. "If she really loved you, she wouldn't have cheated on you... Sigh.." Yoseob sighed as he repeated Jihyuk's words. "How do you even know about all of these?" Yoseob questioned, then went to sleep to release all of the stress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kay! im done with chapter 7!! well.. i think i am.. haha!!

this chapter is kind of weird, but yeah..

enjoy the chapter ^^