The Talk

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

When we both saw eachother, we were shock.

     "I-It's you! Ha ha! Wow! We meet again! How're you doing Orphan?" Yoseob teased me. I still haven't gotten over what he always called me. I felt mad and sad when he called me Orphan, but I'm trying to ignore everything he calls me. "I-I'll go get Jihyuk." Then I left to get Jihyuk.

     When I came back with Jihyuk, Yoseob was on the phone again. "Hey! Guess what! I met the orphan girl again...! Really...! Ha ha! Kay. Later then!" Then he hung up. Jihyuk doesn't know what Yoseob was talking about. "Unnie. What is my brother talking about?" Jihyuk asked confusedly. I didn't want to tell him, so I smiled and said, "Don't listen to your brother, okay. He's just talking nonsense." Jihyuk obeyed what I told him. I smiled and patted his head. "Good boy. Now go to your brother." When he went to Yoseob, I looked at Yoseob and pretended to talk nicely to him and said, "He told me everything about you to me. You shouldn't come late to pick up Jihyuk. It's dangerous at night. Take care now!" I quickly smiled at him at him, then left. "Bye bye unnie!" Jihyuk and cheerfully said and waved. I waved back at Jihyuk and smiled at him. "See you later Orphan!" Yoseob teased again. When he said that, I stopped waving and smiling and just left.

     Yoseob and Jihyuk was holding hands, walking home together. "yah. That's Orphan right?" Yoseob asked Jihyuk. "Hm? Who's Orphan?" JIhyuk questioned. "You know. The girl that was with you. The daycare lady." Yoseob said to Jihyuk kind of meanly. "Oh~! Unnie~! Her name is Haejoon. Not Orphan, oppa!" Jihyuk said in a lecturing voice. Yoseob stopped walking and so did Jihyuk. "Yah. I know her name, but Haejoon and Orphan are just the same person. Didn't you hear me talking on the phone?" Yoseob lectured Jihyuk back. "Unnie told me to listen to you because it's just nonsense." Jihyuk talked back. "What! She said that to you? sigh." Yoseob said shockingly. Then he crouched down next to Jihyuk. "Yah. Don't listen to that Orphan..." Yoseob saw Jihyuk's angry look when he said Orphan. "... Your unnie, at all 'cause she's just jealous of me."

     Jihyuk was thinking. "Mm... I don't think she is. Unnie is nice and she will never be jealous of my bad oppa." Jihyuk laughed. "Sigh. I don't want to talk to you anymore." Yoseob rolled his eyes. Then him and Jihyuk started walking again. A couple seconds later, "Yah. Did you really tell her everything about me?" Yoseob asked Jihyuk. "Oppa, I thought you said you're not going to talk to me anymore?" Jihyuk teased. "Yah! I was just playing around!" Yosoeb said after feeling kind of dumb.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was having a hard time thinking of a title for this chapter, so I just thought of "The Talk" because it's about Jihyuk and Yoseob talking.

Like I said, later in this chapter, it will be better ^^