Sleepover

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

The next day, the kids came over again. I was at the door greeting the kids parents. Then I saw Jihyuk and Yoseob. They were holding hands. Yoseob was smilling at me, but I didn't.

     They walked towards me. "Annyeong hasaeyo." I said to Yoseob with an unwelcomed tone. "Annyeong Orphan." Yoseob smiled. I looked at his face angrily, but I didn't show it. "JIhyuk, go inside okay." I said to Jihyuk nicely. When Jihyuk went inside, I was talking with Yoseob. "Yah. Can you stop calling me orphan?" I said. "Hm? Why? You are an orphan right?" Yoseob said like he doesn't know anything. "Sigh.. You've never changed at all for these past five years." I sighed. "Oh~! You still remember me very well!?" Yoseob laughed. I ignored what he said. "Hmph! Pick up Jihyuk earlier today." I said, then went inside.

     When everyone's parents came to pick their kids up, Yoseob didn't come. "Aigoo. That idiot Yoseob." I pouted. then I went to Jihyuk and asked, "Jihyukah. When are your parents going to come back?"  "They said they might come back after a year or two." Jihyuk answered. "A year or two?!" I said with shock. "Mm. Wae?" Jihyuk asked as he nod his head. "Ah. Nothing. Keep on drawing." I patted his head, then left.

     It was 8:30 pm and Yosoeb hasn't come yet, so I called him. "Hello? Is this one of the owners relative?" The person on the phone said. I don't know who was this person on the phone, so I looked at the phone number to see if it was the right person and it was. "Uh.... No, but I do know him. Did something happen?" I asked the person on the other line. "Ah..Ye. The owner of this phone just got in a fight and he jus got knocked out. So he needs a ride, but his other relatives did not pick up the calls at all." The person said. "Ah, ye. I'll be there to pick him up. Where is he right now?" I asked. I took a note of the address and thanked him, then hung up. 

     "Aish!!! That idiot!!" I screamed loudly with anger. I looked at Jihyuk, he was still sleeping. I made sure that I was quiet when I left. I quickly ran to the place where Yoseob was at. When I got there, it was a club that Yoseob was at. "Aigoo. He even have time to go clubbing?!" I sighed. When the man was leading me inside to Yoseob, it was dark and I felt dizzy from the little lights flashing. When I got out of that area to a room with lights, I saw Yoseob lying on the couch, sleeping. There was a bruise on his face by his lip. I saighed again when I saw him.

     "Thank you." I said to the man that led me here. "Ah. It's nothing. You should take better care of your boyfriend." The man said to me nicely. "W-What? Boyfriend?" I said confusedly. "Hm? Isn't he your boyfriend?" The man asked me. "Ah, Y-Yeah. Ah ha ha.." I laughed awkwardly. The man looked at me like I was weird, then grin. "Um. I'll be taking him now. Thank you." I thanked again as I put Yoseob's arm around my neck to carry him.

     I opened the door on my house and went inside, but he was so heavy that I fell and dropped Yoseob on the ground very hard. "Aish!!! Why do I have such bad luck!!" I whined. Then I got up and dragged him away from the door, then closed the door. I sat on the floor and was panting from carrying him. "Sigh.. Guess he has to sleep over now." I tiredly said. Then I got up and put his arm around my neck and carried him upstair to the guest room.

     When we got to the guest room, I dropped him on the bed and started panting again as I sat on the ground. After a couple seconds, I got back on my feet and fixed his sleeping pose, then went to grab a towel and a bowl of warm water and wiped his arms and his face. "Sigh... You're such an idiot. Always starting stuff with others.. sigh.." I sighed.

     After I wiped him, I went to grab the medicine for the bruise on his face. As I put the medicine on his bruise, I got a clear look of his sleeping face. "Yoseob looks cute when he's asleep." I said without thinking as I put medicine on him. "Gasp! What am I saying?! Aish!" I said to myself as I shook my head. Then Yoseob moved and mumbled something. "Mm... Soominah.... Gajima..." I was looking at him as he said that. "Hm? Soomin? Who's that?" I asked myself.

     After finishing all of this, I went to take a shower. When I came out, I sat on my bed with my towel around my neck. "Hm... Who's Soomin? Was it because of that person that caused Yoseob to get in a fight? Aish.. I shouldn't think about this. It's getting late, I need to get some sleep." I said to myself, then went to sleep. After a couple seconds later, I got back up and thought of something again. "Did I actually think that Yoseob was cute....? No. No no no no no." I said as I shook my head. "I already told omma and appa that I won't like him. Mm!" I said. Then I finally went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg!! Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was working at my cousins place.

Wow!! I've finally wrote a longer chapter!! Yay!! well hope you all enjoyed this chapter ^^