The Fight

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

Yoseob slowly opened his eyes and squinted from the bright light shining through the window. When he got up and yawned, he felt his cheek hurt. "Aish..." Yoseob said with pain while holding his cheek. After that, he looked around the room with confusion when he found out that he's not in his house. Then he heard noises downstairs, so he went to check it out. as he got downstairs, he smelled something delicious. He heard a voice. "Say aaaahhhh..." It was Haejoon that Yoseob heard.

     I was letting Jihyuk taste the food that I made. "Aaahhhh... Mmm!!" It's delicious!" Jihyuk said cheerfully. "Oh! Oppa! You're up! Unnie is cooking right now!" Jihyuk said to Yoseob when he came to the kitchen. "Gasp! Oppa! What happened to you?" Jihyuk said shockingly. Yoseob looked away from us and looked on the ground, covering his cheek so Jihyuk wouldn't see it. I turned my head and looked at him, then looked at Jihyuk. "Your oppa's fine." I said to Jihyuk. Then looked at Yoseob. "Go wash your face. We're going to eat soon." I said.

     While we were eating, Yoseob wasn't eating. He was just sitting and looking at the food and at us. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked Yoseob as I ate my food. Then Yoseob rolled his eyes and leaned back. "I'm not hungry." Yoseob sighed. As he got up, I quickly shouted at him before he left. "Yah! I don't care if you're not hungry, but you have to eat something! Sit back down!" I shouted angrily at him. Yoseob looked at me and rolled his eyes, then sat back down and slowly ate. As I look at Yoseob eat, I smirked, and so was Jihyuk.

     When we were done eating, I told Yoseob to stay in the kitchen with me. Yoseob sighed as he leaned back. I searched in a cabinet for the medicine that I used for Yosoeb's bruise yesterday. When I found it, I brought it to the table and sat in front of yoseob. "Turn over here." I said while getting the medicine ready. Yoseob looked at me. "Wae?" Yoseob said. I looked up at him and made the dumb look at him. "Do you really have to ask that?" I said as I held the medicine. Yoseob silently looked at me for a couple seconds. Then turned towards me. "Be gentle." yoseob said. I smiled at him for one second, then started putting on the medicine. 

     While I was putting the medicine on his bruise, it was quiet, until I finally said something. "How did you get in a fight?" I asked. Yoseob was silent. "..... It's not your business." Yoseob finally said. "Tch." i hissed.

     When I was done, I putted the stuff away, and came back to the table and sat across from Yoseob. "Oh Yeah. Who's this Soomin?" I asked as I sat down. He quickly looked up at me when I asked. "Last night you were sleeping and you called out her name. Who is she?" I said. Yoseob then looked on the floor and sighed. "It's not your business." He said again. I got annoyed from that answer and that attitude that Yoseob gave me, so I snapped. "Yah~ Who is she? Is she your girlfriend? Is it because of her that caused you to get in a fight? What did she do? Did she dump you for another guy? Did she cheat on you?" I yelled as I questioned him. Yoseob quickly looked up at me with a serious look. "Yah! I said It's none of your business, okay!" Yoseob yelled back. "Then at least tell me why you got in a fight!? Because of the fight, you couldn't come pick up Jihyuk and I have to come pick you up instead!" I shouted. Yoseob stayed silent and said nothing. "Why huh. Why did you get in a fight? It's because of Soomin right?" I said again. yoseob narrowed his eyes at me and snapped. "Yah!! Don't mention her name!!" Yoseob shouted. "Wae? She cheated on you right? Just admit it." I said with an attitude. "Yah!! Stop talking about it!!" Yoseob shouted loudly as he stood up from his chair. When he stood up, I also stood up. "Yah! I was just asking you a question,but you won't answer it. Why would you get so mad about that!" I yelled. "I told you to mind your own business, but you won't. Why can't I be mad!" Yoseob argued. "Sigh... Heh. Forgot. Nobody ever taught you anything." Yoseob smirked. "W-WHAT!!" I said loudly. "Yeah. Nobody ever taught you anything because you're just an orphan." Yoseob said meanly. I got very mad when he said that to me, so I argued back. "Yah! I mght not have any parents to teach me, but at least I'm not like you that will go clubbing everyday! Does your parents ever teach you anything? Maybe not beacause your parents are too busy working." I said meanly. Yoseob looked at me angrily. "Yah! Apologize right now!" Yoseob yelled. "Shiero!!" I said. "Yah! You want to die!?" Yoseob threatened. "Try!" I betted him. Then Jihyuk came to check on us. "Unnie, oppa. are you two okay? You two are yelling so much." Jihyuk said, hiding from the corner. We both turned around and saw Jihyuk. Yoseob looked at Jihyuk, looked at me, then walked towards Jihyuk. He grabbed Jihyuk's hand and quickly left the door as I watched them. "Aish!" I sighed with anger.

     I was washing the dishes and thought of the arguement over and over again. I was still mad when he yelled at me, but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't be mad because I felt like I was the one who started it. "Argh!!!" I stressed out while wiping the dish very hard. When I was done with the dishes, I went to the room where Yoseob was sleeping in. As I looked round the room, I stressed out again. While I was fixing the bad again, I heard a phone ring. I looked around the room. Then I spotted the phone. It was on the table next to the bad. I stressed out again because I knew that it was yoseob's phone and I have to return it to him again.

     When I picked up Yoseob's, this woman was talking on the phone. "Oppa!! Are you okay? I miss you so much!!" The woman said on the phone. When I heard the way she talked, the first person I thought of was Soomin, but I wasn't sure if it was her. "Sorry but your oppa left his phone at my place. As soon as I see him, I'll tell him that you called." I said on the phone. "Who is this? Why is his phone with you? Do you know who I am?" The woman said on the phone. "Sigh...Are you Soomin?" I asked tiredly. "Oh... So you do know who I am. Where is my oppa!" She said. "He is not here. As soon as I see him, I'll tell him that you called." I repeated. "Yah!! Don't lie to me! I know that he's there! Where is he!" She yelled on the phone. I kept on repeating what I said, but she won't listen to me. So I snapped at her. "YAH!! I said that he's not here!! I will tell him as soon as I see him!! Gosh!! You're so annoying!!" Then I hung up. A couple seconds later after I hung up, I was stressing out again. "Aish!!! Why am I having such bad luck!!" I cried.

     I went to my bedroom and grabbed my parents picture. "Sigh... Omma, appa. I am so stressed out today. Sigh.... Me and Yoseob were in an arguement, and I feel guilty because I think I was the one who started it... And Yosoeb's girlfriend called too and just got me so mad!! Argh!! Why is my life like this!? What did I do to desreve this!? Aish!!" I said as I sighed loudly. "Sigh... And I have to return Yoseob's phone to him and apologize to him too, but I don't want to...... Sigh. I guess I have to anyways since I was the one who started it." I sighed. Then Putted their picure down and went to sleep to start a nice fresh day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh.... Sorry for updating so late ><

My brother won't let me use the internet because I've been using too much, but I will try to update ^^

Another long chapter, but I guess it's not the best because I jus quickly thought of some parts for this chapter.. haha!! but I did my best ^^

Hope you all enjoy my story!!