The Beginning

I Fell In Love With My Enemy [Hiatus]

When I opened my eyes, i saw people running towards me. It was raining outside, and i can hear the ambulance. My parents and I were in the car. I didnt know what happened or what's going on. Then i closed my eyes and went to sleep.   

         When i woke up, i saw my relatives in the room. My grandma came towards me and asked, "Are you okay Haejoon?" "Where am i?" I asked, ignoring my grandma's question. "You're at the hospital." She said to me with a sad smile. "wheres omma and appa?" I weakly asked. When I asked my grandma that, she started crying with a sad smile on her face. She grabbed my hand and said, "They're in a better place. You and you're parents were in a car accident. The people that was at the scene took you guys to the hospital, but your parents didnt make it." When I heard that, I didn't believe her. Tears start filling up my eyes. "Grandma, Are you lying to me?" I asked as tears start to fall down from my eyes. Grandma starts patting my head while she's still crying. "I'm not lying Haejoon. I will never lie to my daughters little girl." she said. When she said that, I cried very loud, my grandma hugged me and cried while my head. "Mian.... Mianhae...." My grandma repeately said to me.

         One month later, I went back to school. No one was talking with me at all. I was all alone and and i never talked to anyone. When i was walking, someone tripped me. I fell onto the ground and scraped my knee. I looked up and it was a boy named Yang Yoseob. We've never talked to eachother at all, so I didn't Know why he tripped me. When the teacher came, she saw my knee. "Yoseob. Did you do this to Haejoon? Apologize to her right now." The teacher said. He just stared at me, and I was staring at him back. The teacher went to Yoseob and crouched down. "Yoseob. Say sorry to Haejoon." The teacher said nicely. Then he finally said something. "You don't have a mom or a dad! You're an orphin! Your parents dont want you anymore. That's why they left you!" Everyone looked at us, but mostly at me. "Ah.. Yoseob. Don't say that. That's not nice. Apologize to Haejoon." The teacher said awkwardly. "But it's true! She doesnt have any parents now! Her parents died because they don't want her anymore!" Yoseob continued. Then everyone in the classroom started calling me "Orphin". I couldn't take it anymore, so I quickly ran out of the classroom and went outside and cried.

         Later,I knew that I have endure it no matter how much it hurts because I'm a stong girl. Everyday, my classmates always bully me now because of what happened, but mostly Yoseob. He is like the leader from the bullying. Throughout elementary, Junior High, and High School, I've been bullied by Yoseob. He was the only person that i dislike the most. But now I'm 23 years old, living by myself, doing daycare, and living happily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh my gosh~~!!! The chapter is so short.. hahahaha!!!

oh well! hope that you readers enjoyed my fanfic ^^