Can I Kiss You

Nobody Gets Me (Like You)

Winter was a blushing mess when she went inside the restaurant. What happened inside that car, should just stay there. She won't tell a living soul, because she is so embarrassed that she wants to disappear. Why is she such an idiot?

Karina just wanted to help with her seatbelt but she misread the situation and leaned in to peck the surgeon's lips. 

She quickly got out without looking back. her and her intrusive thoughts.

In all fairness though, Karina's lips taste sweet. It's also soft, very addicting. 10/10 if she had to rate it. She cannot deny that the sparks flew really instantly once their lips met. 

"Well, well, well, look who finally showed up," Winter rolled her eyes. It is too early to have her friend .

"I am just a few minutes late, Yizhou! We are not even open yet," she said. Yizhou is one of her closest friends, and one of her business partners.

"But you are always early, baby." Lisa, her sister's friend said and shook her head. 

"Don't start, please." She whispered and entered her office. Her sisters welcomed her with crossed arms. ed. She's ed.

"What are y'all doing here?" She asked with a raised brow. Taeyeon, her oldest sister, also raised a brow. She cannot take her oldest sister seriously, a fact. 

"Can't we visit our youngest? Because she didn't come home last night." Now, this is where things get bad. If she is not afraid of the oldest sister, she sure is afraid of the next, Jennie. 

"I'm sorry, Unnie," Winter mumbled. She didn't offer an explanation. Because how can she explain a night she barely remembers? She remembered the woman she is with, how could she forget a woman as gorgeous as Karina? 

Chaewon, her twin sister giggled.

"Oh no, Minjeong. Sorry is not enough. Right, Jen Unnie?" She said and stood up. She walked towards Winter and put her arms around her shoulders. She loves teasing the youngest. 

"Chae's right. Explain. Why didn't you come home?" Jennie asked. Taeyeon remains seated while looking at her younger sisters like she is watching a drama unfold. 

"Uhm, I went to a bar to unwind. Met a new friend and stayed over," she explained. She left things out, sure. But that would be for the best. 

"What did I tell you about meeting new people?" Taeyeon asked. 

Her older sisters are overprotective. She won't be surprised if all of them find out about who her new friend is. Who cares, really? Karina is a sweet girl. If she is to become Winter's girlfriend, she will proudly flaunt her. 

"But she's nice! We even got married in a fake church!" She blurted out. Chaewon dropped her arm and looked at her sister with open widely. Now, she's really ed. 

"You ing idiot!" Chaewon yelled and started hitting her sister lightly. 

"What did I even do?! I told you, it's fake! Who would even marry two drunk women in the middle of the night?" Winter reasoned out. 

Taeyeon stood up and started dialling a number. Jennie rolled her eyes and tried stopping the twins.

"Minjeong, did you sign any documents last night?" Taeyeon asked, her phone still on her right ear. Minjeong nodded. It's probably a check or bill or something. She didn't really pay any attention. 

"You must have really lost it," Jennie commented as she facepalmed.  

"Let me take care of the papers," she added and sighed. She didn't know Minjeong would be a pain in her . 

"Eh? Why? Am I really married?" The youngest asked. She is confused. Is the contract even legit? 

"You sure are, ." Chaewon teased. 

Winter started pacing back and forth while biting her fingernails. She ed up big time, didn't she?

"Who is the wife?" She heard her oldest sister ask the person on the phone. Winter closed her eyes. 

"Karina Yu? Send me her details." 

Chaewon suddenly sat on her office table as she scrolled on her phone. She hummed and grinned.

"Ohhh, she's really pretty! Good choice, sis! Once you've divorced, can you introduce me to her?" Chaewon chuckled as she started tickling Winter. 

She cannot think straight. She ing married a stranger. She doesn't even know her phone number! She only knew her name. Karina, 30, a surgeon. She doesn't even know what hospital she works for. She didn't even know her last name if it wasn't for her sister. 

"What do you ing want, Chaeyoung?! I told you my sister does not want to be married with your ing client! So can you please tell her to sign the papers!" She heard Jennie yell from a corner. She jerked in surprise. Gosh, her Unnie is really pissed. She can only pray that is because of the person from the other line, and not because of her. 

"Whoa, why are y'all so grumpy? The restaurant is opening in a few," Yizhou said as she roamed her eyes around her friend's office. Winter sighed before taking off. She wore her uniform and went inside the kitchen. 

Cooking is her escape. Her sisters can take care of her divorce papers. Who would have imagined that she got married and will soon be a divorcee in just less than 24 hours? 

Winter Yu, that sounds amazing. But she cannot be married to someone she doesn't know. She knows Karina is an amazing woman, but is it enough to marry her?