Lovestruck

Nobody Gets Me (Like You)

Giselle glared at Jennie when her eyes saw the older girl. Rosé's parents died when she was young, so her father's younger sister could not bear a child. The oldest was loved in that household, but as a wealthy clan, they barely made time for her. The same thing goes with them. 

They were protective of one another.

"Where have you been?" Lisa asked after Jennie sat down again.

"I peed, Lisa." She said, obviously not in the mood. 

"So, what do you do for a living?" Yizhou whispered. She switched seats with Jisoo to sit next to Giselle. 

"I am a fashion designer. How about you? Are you a chef or do you have other jobs?" Giselle asked. She traced the younger's nape and chuckled. 

"I manage the family business sometimes. Do you want to get out of here?" Yizhou asked. Her eyes looked hard on the older woman. 

"As much as I want that, I can't. I promise Karina that we'll stay and behave," Giselle smiled apologetically. 

"Eh, that's fine. Besides, Winter needs me too." They kept their mouths shut as they listened to them.

"So, is Karina joining us? Or can we leave now?" Jennie asked. Her eyes bore holes on Rosé's head. 

"You can leave. Karina will be here in 30 minutes, I think," Rosé answered without looking at the smaller woman. Giselle shook her head. Good for her older friend.

"So, why did Karina choose Medicine?" Winter asked as she looked at the three.

"Karina Unnie always liked cutting people," Minju answered nonchalantly. Giselle choked on her dessert. 

"What the , Kim Minju?!" Karina yelled from the other line. The others are also looking at her in disbelief. 

"I mean, not in a weird way! Unnie just likes helping people!" She reasoned out. 

"I would really smash all of your monitors at home, ," Karina snickered. Giselle smirked. 

"You say you're Karina's family, is she an orphan?" Winter asked curiously. She's been asking questions about Karina nonstop. Giselle fears for the woman after the assignment is done, and everything shall be back to normal. She can always stay married, but Giselle doubts her friend would do that. 

"Oh no, no, no. Her parents are perfectly fine. They won't die for a very long time," unfortunately.

Karina had it the worst in them. Her parents do not care about her, not even for a bit. 

"How come she went with you and not them?" Chaewon suddenly asked. Giselle snorted. She's so sick of being interviewed like this. Where the hell is Karina?

"Don't you want us here? Because we could leave," Giselle said. Her hands on the back of Yizhou's chair. She's been flirting with the younger woman since they arrived. 

They met last night at a bar. Giselle likes to party, so when the opportunity presents itself, she grabs it. And last night, she did it quite literally. 

"Sorry to offend you. I am just really curious," Chaewon said and smiled. Both Giselle and Minju looked at Rosé. The oldest promised she'll answer the questions, so they would let her do the honors. 

"They're a bit overboard with the questions, huh. Glad that er wanted a drink tonight," Karina teased.

"Because we only have each other," the oldest answered coldly. 

"Want to hang after this?" Giselle whispered in Yizhou's ear. The latter giggled. 

"As long as you promise to drop me off to work tomorrow," she whispered back. They both stood up, the others looking weirdly at them.

"Where are you two off to?" Jisoo asked. 

"We wanted to hang out! Is that okay, Winter?" Yizhou asked her best friend. She smiled sweetly and innocently. Her friends do not know about them. Yizhou won't lie, she likes having Giselle around. 

"Yeah, of course. The dinner is over, anyway." She answered and smiled. The two left. 

", I didn't bring my car. I hope you have yours?" Giselle said. They both stopped walking while looking at each other with awkward smiles. 

"You dropped me off earlier! How would I have my car?" They laughed heartily. 

"Hey. Why are you two outside?" And the Oscar goes to Karina Yu! What a great pretender. 

"Oh, we wanna hang in a bar, but I forgot that we used Unnie's car." Giselle explained. They exchanged gazes, her wanting to borrow Karina's car. 

"Oh, you want me to call you two a cab? Or I can book a Grab." She teased. Giselle glared at the taller woman. She's awfully cheerful. 

"Just give me your damn keys, Karina!" Giselle groaned. The older woman threw her car keys.

"Don't you dare scratch my baby, Aeri," Karina whispered.

"Good to see you, Yizhou. Let's hang out soon, too," Karina greeted.

"Yeah, of course! Winter has been waiting for you, so, go! We must not keep her waiting, must we?" Yizhou asked and gestured to the taller woman to get inside the restaurant. 

Karina saluted before leaving. 

"Shall we go and get drunk?" Giselle asked. Yizhou hit her arm before walking first. 

"Loser would pay for everything!" 

Maybe not all of them are miserable.