The Big Day

Can 2 Injured Souls Save Each Other

            tumblr_lxf3sbARUn1r3xllho1_250.giftumblr_lxf3sbARUn1r3xllho2_250.gif

            “Stop it Sungjong!  I’m sure Myungsoo will love you when he sees you!” Sunggyu said as he tried to get Sungjong out of the house.

            “No he won’t!  Look at me!” Sungjong was clinging to the doorway.   

            “You are a great handsome boy!  Your smile makes crying babies laugh and depressed people sing!  You are the cutest and greatest person there is!  You are the strongest kid I know and the best person,” Sunggyu was eye level with Sungjong, “Why won’t he like you?”

            “Because I’m ugly!”

            “Stop it!” Sunggyu exclaimed angrily.

            “What if he takes one look at me and---“

            “He won’t!”

            “But”

            “Sungjong, if you love this boy you will be there for him when they take off those bandages!”

            “Aish!”

            ---

            “Don’t you dare run away!” Sunggyu pointed at Sungjong as he sat down in a chair in the waiting room beside a blond haired guy. 

            “And where would I go?” Sungjong shot back as he glared at Sunggyu. 

            Sunggyu chuckled, “Don’t use that crap on me.  You’ve run away from here plenty of times.”

            “I don’t wanna!  I’m going to regret it!  He’s going to hate me!  Please, hyung can we just leave?” Sungjong pleaded.  There was a stray tear coming from his eye. 

            “Don’t use that guilty thing on me!” Sunggyu grabbed Sungjong by the arm, “Do you want me to personally bring you there?”

            The brothers turned as they heard someone chuckling. 

            “Oh carry on!” the blond boy observed them. 

            “Just go!” Sunggyu pushed Sungjong down the hall and sat back down with a blush on his face. 

            Suddenly he turned when he felt someone poke his cheek.  It was the guy who was formerly chuckling at him a.k.a the blond guy he was sitting next to. 

            “I’m sorry.  You’re just so cute! >.< “ 

            His mouth fell open as he stared at the boy.  Sunggyu quickly slid into the empty seat next to him, away from him.  But unfortunately the blond boy just slid one over so he was next to Sunggyu again. 

            “I’m Dongwoo!” the boy exclaimed happily as he held out a hand.

            Sunggyu just stared at it, “Um…no.”

 

            Sungjong slowly walked down the hallway he knew so well.  He heard his footsteps echo loudly in his ears.  He could feel his heartbeat beating rapidly in his chest.  This was going to be the moment.  If Myungsoo could see, he would either accept Sungjong or reject him.  Honestly, Sungjong knew that the way he looked shouldn’t matter.  Myungsoo had been so caring and warm to Sungjong throughout the last couple of months.  But there was this nagging part of Sungjong that kept saying that Myungsoo would never like him if he saw what he looked like.  It’s one thing to depend on someone when you’re blind and lonely, but something completely different when you’re handsome and can see.  Sungjong sighed as he pushed open Myungsoo’s door. 

            He could see Myungsoo sleeping soundly on his bed.  He was sleeping on his side, with his back facing him.     

            Sungjong walked closer and then gasped when he saw that Myungsoo didn’t have bandages covering his eyes.  His eyes were closed but it was the first time Sungjong got a look of Myungsoo without anything covering his face.  Sungjong started frantically looking around.    

            His self-consciousness got the best of him and he ran from the room. 

 

            Myungsoo opened his eyes as he heard Sungjong’s footsteps run rapidly away from his room.  He had wanted to surprise Sungjong but before he could, the boy had fled.  Did Sungjong take one look at him and decide to run because Myungsoo was disgusting?  Myungsoo quickly got up from his bed and wobbled as he did so.  The lights were a little too bright and they were making him see stars.  And it was weird  to be able to walk and see at the same time.  Everything was so colorful and bright; it was overwhelming. But all that mattered was finding Sungjong. 

           He left the room and saw a boy’s retreating figure turn the corner.  He was sure that was Sungjong.  His hair was red and he wasn’t as skinny as Myungsoo had assumed.  Of course, Myungsoo was more used to the sickly boy that had been in the hospital before he’d been released. 

            “Sungjong!” Myungsoo exclaimed.  He broke out into a run down the hall.

 

The Bandages are off but they haven't seen each other yet.  Will they ever see each other?  Is the boy Myungsoo chasing actually Sungjong? Will Sungjong  succeed in running away?  Will I troll you guys?? LOL jk guys  i think i dragged this on long enough.  You'll find out everything next chapter :D

  Anyone else like woogyu ver. 2????