The baby’s lost ?!🦋

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🍀🦋 In the cottage(8:30 PM )🦋🍀

The baby was playing with his little toys cutely while his mommy cooking dinner, the nanny told him that the little boy refused to eat but he drank his milk bottle around 5:30 PM, and for dinner, he wanna feed him soiled food.

" Mama..."

Yeol came and tugged on his mommy's pants.

" Aigoo are you hungry sweetie?! Umma's making dinner."

The baby wanted to see what his mommy was making so Jeonghan picked him up with a warm smile and pecked his cheek as he squealed at his cuteness.

" See?! This is a hot meat stew with vegetables like Beans, peas, and potatoes."

The baby is cutely looking at the boiling soup while on his blue pacifier.

Looks like he was hungry and the mommy felt glad that he didn't ask for milk this time cause he wanna feed him from this stew with rice and yogurt.

 

🍀🦋🤍

After eating dinner together, the baby boy played a little before he sleep tightly, the mommy managed to change for him before he sleep alone, feeling tired after such a long day.

And hopefully, he slept so well from 9:00 PM till 7:30.

Woke up and smiled seeing yeol still sleeping peacefully.

He went to make a quick breakfast and dry the laundry that he did at night.

And after a while, the baby woke up and gets off the bed cutely as his foot touched the ground he eventually run out to see his mommy.

Jeonghan was sitting on the stool by the laundry room tidying the clothes there while humming a song.

" Mama.."

The baby peeked there as he drove his mama crazy with his extreme cuteness.

" Aww good morning sweetie, come here ." Hannie left what he was doing and hugged the baby who giggled cutely.

" Mama's making breakfast so go and play while mommy finishes chores." He said gently as the baby nodded and run out to play in his spot, picked up his doll, and looked out the small window from their cottage, he wanna play outside.

The baby looked back at his mommy.

Then he looked back outside.

Slide from the sofa and walked towards the door.


 

🍀🦋🤍

Outside, the man of the mansion was sipping on his coffee while staring at the natural and beautiful garden quietly.

Heard small footsteps so he looked down and looked at the adorable baby looking up to him too.

The man frowned.

" Hey, little guy where did you come from?!"

He looked to his left and remembered that this mansion has a cottage that no one used.

He looked back to the two years old baby before he pick him up.

" You live back there?!"

He pointed and yeol looked towards the cottage.

" M-mama.."

He pointed too and said that which made the man smile softly.

About to go towards the cottage direction when Jeonghan came running in panic.

" Y-yeol ..."

He panted a little as he bowed and apologized.

"I-I'm sorry master."

He picked up the baby and hugged him, his eyes were teary cause he thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter