Beautiful day🦋🩵

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


🦋🩵the next day🦋🩵

10:30 AM

Jeonghan giggled watching Seungcheol and the baby in the Jacuzzi bath and yeol seems so happy there as he was splashing the water and giggling cutely, he sat by the edge and sipped on his morning coffee.

" Come on baby join us~."

Jeonghan shook his head innocently as he sip on his coffee.

" I-I wanna finish my coffee."

He was wearing short pants and his husband's giant shirt, so the man smirked there as he swam over to him and baby yeol save by his swimming blue ring.

Held his wife's bare beautiful smooth leg and he flinched.

"Look how the water's hot?! If you stay out like this you'll get a cold." Since it was winter.

Jeonghan put his cup down.

About to push the man away but he held his wrist and pulled him into the pool, the nanny and guards that was out with them chuckled seeing the couple being cute, Jeonghan whined, he hit his husband's bare chest, and yeol held his water gun trying to splash his mommy too.

" See?! It's very nice right?!"

Jeonghan held yeol's ring and squished his son's smooth pink cute chubby cheek.

" Yeah so much~." He squealed over the cute baby that experienced swimming for the first time in his life and not just any swimming, it's a jacuzzi big pool.

It was a lovely morning like this in their beautiful mansion.

 

 

🤍🦋🩵🦋🤍

12:30 PM

Jeonghan and Seungcheol made sure the cute toddler was dried well as they dressed him in warm winter pajamas and now he's sipping on his milk cutely while watching baby channel by the living room huge tv screen.

Seungcheol was lying his head on his wife's thighs while the younger his hair with a cute warm smile, admiring the sleepy man.

He slept while his wife his hair and the maid came over.

" Madam, would you like to have lunch now or later?!"

She asked gently and with a low voice seeing the headmaster sleeping.

" I'll inform you once he's awake, thank you."

Jeonghan smiled as she bowed and went back to the kitchen.

He was going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter