Toddler and a baby 🩵🦋

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time passed by very fast, Jeonghan held his tummy while wincing in pain, it was becoming hard each day, but he replaced his hurtful face to smile when his husband came over with yeol.

They were out by the pool, "What's wrong baby are you okay??"

He asked realizing that Jeonghan was holding his big tummy.

" It's just a cramp Cheolie, it happens in late months, but the doctor told me that the baby's up." He's not upside down, that's a sign of birth but it looks like he needs more weeks.

Seungcheol placed yeol down and he run to play after he dried up well, Seungcheol held his angel and pecked his cheek.

" Lay down for now baby, don't do anything."

Jeonghan wanted to give birth, he's very tired but he can't say that to his husband, he will blame himself for that.

He held his hand while Jeonghan sweating as other cramps followed and he whimpered, Seungcheol's eyes widened.

It was so strong this time that he trembled and started to cry, " Wist baby didn't you say that there's one week left?!"

Jeonghan clutching his tummy.

" It's coming out," 

 

 

The man told the nanny to watch over yeol and now he was in the hospital with his wife, the doctor told him that he'll be giving birth soon and Jeonghan's in pain as he kept having cramps, water broke and soon he sobbed, nurses reached over and checked on him.

The doctor can see the baby already.

Seungcheol stayed by his wife's side all the time he was giving birth and saw everything, crying with his wife seeing how painful it looked.

Soon the baby come out and his cute cries made Seungcheol snap, looked as the nurses smiled and informed the two that it was a baby boy.

Jeonghan smiled innocently as he was panting.

His face was very pale.
Seungcheol was so emotional as he wiped his own tears and pecked his wife's forehead.

" You did a great job baby, I'm so proud of you."

 

🦋🩵🦋

Jeonghan was sleeping tightly after his birth, iv drops were half finished as the nurse checked on him.

" Is he going to be fine?!"

Seungcheol asked seeing his wife sleeping tightly.

" Yes sir, it's common after birth the mom becomes weak like this, but he'll be fine after a few days of resting."

She said and smiled softly.

Seungcheol sighed in relief.

" Thank you but when are you going to bring the baby here?!"

He asked with a frown.

She looked out.

" He's in the baby care center for now, don't worry sir, he'll be here soon."

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan then he looked out.

Pecked Jeonghan's forehead.

" I'll be right back baby."

 

He headed towards the care center and smiled when the nurse showed him their baby boy, he chuckled seeing him chubby.

" so adorable, he just looks like his mom."

So white and cute like this.

He smiled emotionally.
Can't believe that he has the most beautiful wife in the whole world and now he has two kids.

They are everything to him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter