Jeonghan's feeling down.?

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up to the pecking on his forehead, opened his eyes, and saw the man right before his eyes, " M-master..where's yeol?!"

He couldn't spot the baby next to him like always.

" He's in the living room playing baby, more importantly, how are you?! I'm so sorry about yesterday." He bit his lips and looked regretful but saw Jeonghan still blank after he had just woken up.

Sat up and looked away avoiding the man's eyes.

" I-I'm at fault too..."

Seungcheol held his hand.

" Do you think I'm not going to take full responsibility?!"

Jeonghan shook his head.

" I know master well but I wasn't ready ."

He sniffled, and the man held his cheek, " We still don't know if pregnancy happened, so don't worry either way, baby, because I'm here for you."

 

 

🦋🤍🩵🦋

Jeonghan was cleaning and swabbing the ground in the mansion hall when the man passed by with his father.

Jeonghan eventually bowed and bite his lips.

Looked sadly.

How can he tell him to it's going to be fine when their life is way too different from each other like this?!

Surprisingly the headmaster turned and noticed him.

" Oh, you're Jeonghan who has a son right ?!"

Seungcheol looked at his father.

" Yes, m-master indeed I am."

He smiled innocently and cheol's heart melted, wanna embrace him right then and now.

He was curious about why his dad suddenly talked to the younger.

" How is the place you live in ?! Are you comfortable there?!"

Jeonghan bowed.

" Yes master it's more than comfortable for me and yeol, I'm very thankful ." He smiled innocently.

The man smiled as he nodded and left.

Cheol turned to look one last time to his angel but he already turned around and left.


 

🦋🩵🤍🩵🦋

3:50 PM, he finished and went back early, spotted the nanny napping while yeol was coloring on the coffee table, she heard him coming and snapped, sat up, and wiped her drool.

" Aigoo I'm sorry Jeonghan I dozed off for a few seconds."

Jeonghan was unpleasant by that but he smiled anyway.

" You can go now, I'm sorry if I'm late."

He actually finishes at 3:00 o'clock but work always increases during the afternoon period like after lunchtime he'll clean the dishes and do some chores around.

She nodded as she smiled seeing him pulling the baby to his arm and rocking his cheek.

" Aww I missed you yeol-ah baby." 
Yeol giggled as he hugged his mommy back.

" Mama~."

He pointed to the drawing soon.

Jeonghan frowned trying to understand it.

" Mhh is that master next to me?!"

Yeol nodded cutely and pointed to himself in between them,Jeonghan's heart fluttered.

Even the baby thinks that way after seeing the man so much lately as he comes over every day.

The younger bite his bottom lips.

" I-it's pretty yeol ~."

He smiled patting the kid's hair and noticed that yeol's diaper hasn't been changed for a while, he sighed.

She was sleeping probably all morning.

What if something happened to the baby?! 
She's too careless no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter