Downtown with Master🦋🩵

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the man returned that night, he told Jeonghan to give him his number if he would like to, just in case the younger was hesitant not because of himself but because he can't get the man in trouble again.

The young mom hugged his pillow as he blushed, his heart acting very weird.

" I wonder what is this feeling?! It becomes strong when Seungcheol's close to me!?"

Due to his innocent pure self his first time with a man he thought it was love but it wasn't.

Never have fallen in love, even with the father of his child.

He bite his bottom lips, turned to his right, and giggled looking at the baby sleeping tightly while on his blue pacifier.

" Aww my baby's so cute ~."

He pecked his cheek, closed his eyes, and drifted to dreamland.

The way he feels comfortable now, everything seems fine now.

He's very happy.

No more suffering.

 

.~🦋🤍🩵🦋~.
 

10:30 AM, the mom woke up and looked at the hour, it's a weekend so he have a day off from work in the mansion.

He looked at the baby fully awake on the ground playing with a few toys.

He was glad that he closed the door so he won't wander alone around the small cottage.

He smiled softly.

" Good morning sweetie, you're such a morning person.."

He giggled, hugged him and yeol dropped his pacifier.

" Mama ~."

He's hugging his mom, was an emotional kid somehow.

" Aww~."

The mommy squealed due to his cuteness, picked him up, and approached the kitchen.

" What do you want for breakfast sweetie?! Or shall we go eat in a cafe?!"

He smiled and wanted to go out with his baby since it was the weekend.

Yeol looked out the window.

Pointed out innocently as if he agrees to go out.

" Aww okay sweetie, let me get you dressed."


 

.~🦋🤍🩵🦋~.

The younger one didn't have a trolley for the baby but he has this useful baby carrier, now he was walking downtown towards the cafe he loves and often went to during his college days.

He sat over and placed yeol next to him.

Give him some toys he brought and the baby got distracted cutely as he play.

Jeonghan sipped on his coffee as he was chilling like this and looking out the cafe window, snow falling slowly and he admired the sight.

Yeol slid off the seat and looked at a little baby around his age.

" Goo~." He said trying to catch the baby girl's attention on the trolley.

He stepped there and gave her his bear plush.

Jeonghan giggled as the girl's mom squealed.

" Aww hello, there dear~so cute."

She greeted the baby boy who smiled cutely and the girl held the bear.

Hannie was taking pictures of yeol with warm smile.

And as he was snapping photos his phone rang so he looked and his heart skipped.

picked up the call.

" Ma-master~."

Seungcheol heard that sweet beautiful voice and his heart felt at ease.

" Good afternoon, where are you?! I've been knocking on your door."

Jeonghan flinched, he flushed.

" I'm sorry master, I'm downtown with yeol in a cafe."

Seungcheol breathed out the smoke.

" Can I join you?!"

His sudden deep tone made Jeonghan blush as his heart felt weird.

" O-of course master."

He got in his car and drove there.

 

Jeongjan looked at his phone when the man hang up.

Is it his imagination or does the man seem a little bit mad?! 
He wonders.


Not even ten minutes when he entered the cafe he mentioned, his sight made everyone speechless, his appearance made everyone think he was a popular star, he was wearing a black coat above his high neck sweater.

Looking so attractive and having to see him sporting the beautiful omega they thought they were married.

Especially seeing yeol, the cute baby that forgets about the baby girl and runs to the tall big man.

Who picked him up with a smile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter