When Alpha and omega’s pheromones meets 🦋🩵

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🦋🩵 7:30 PM🦋🩵
 

The man was eating as he had never eaten such regular food before, the food Jeonghan made was more delicious than the mansion chef, yeol was eating cutely on his baby seat.

His plate has rice, mashed potatoes with cheese, some meats piece, and some vegetables.

But the baby loves to eat the potatoes as he finished it happily and eats some rice, making a mess and cheol looking as he eats.

He chuckled.

Looked at the beauty and spotted him already full as he finished half of his plate.

" Don't tell me that you got full from eating only that?!"

Jeonghan flushed.

Can't tell the man he's full from the coffee in the afternoon.

" I'll heat it once I'm hungry again."

He murmured and saw the man's plate empty and other side dishes too.

He giggled and was glad that he liked his cooking.

Sounds of rain made the three looks towards the window,yeol looking cutely as he flinched when thunder struck close and he started to cry.

Even the pure omega was scared as he saw Seungcheol comforting the baby and he smiled innocently.

" The sounds are pretty loud here."

He murmured, knowing the sound was loud cause this is a side cottage.

" Jeonghan did you think about taking a room in the mansion?! I can give you one room there with a bathroom."

Jeonghan looked away.

" N-no I'm fine master, I like this cottage, I can't be bothered by the other maids with yeol."

He smiled innocently driving the man crazy.

" Why do you think like that Jeonghan?! You're not a bother, in fact, I can give you a whole flat for you alone with the baby"

Jeonghan's heart fluttered.

"Thank you, master, I appreciate it."

Yeol burped suddenly making them laugh, he just had a good meal.

The baby giggled seeing them laughing.

 

..~🦋🩵🤍🦋~..

 

Yeol was playing and running around with the cute teddy bear while Seungcheol chasing after him and pretending to be a monster, Jeonghan giggling as he was making tea.

This site was very heartwarming, he wishes that he'll always live in happiness.

Yeol got scared as cheol caught him and throw him up before he see him.

Giggled soon and Jeonghan brought the tea.

The man sat after placing the baby on the play spot.

" I love yeol so much..." 

He suddenly admits with a warm smile.

" I think I'm too addicted to you and yeol." 
He sipped on the delicious tea.

He looked up at Jeonghan and saw his cheek red as he avoided his eyes.

What does he mean by that?

" Y-yeol likes you so much too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter