Someone by the window?!

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weather was so bad today that the storms haven't stopped since last night, Jeonghan had to go but at the same time he didn't want to leave yeol and the nanny sent him a text that she couldn't come just now.

He put back his phone and bites his lips.

He can't take the day off since he's a beginner, but he will send a message to the older maid telling her about the situation.

Thunder sounds made the baby flinch, and run to his mommy crying and Hannie eventually picked him up and embraced him.

" Aww it's okay sweetie, mama's here."

Yeol sniffled as he felt better now that he was on his mom's arm, Jeonghan smiled as he pecked the baby's hair.

" You know what?! It might be a good thing that it's stormy 'cause I got to spend time with my adorable baby." He rubbed the baby's nose as he giggled.

" Aww so cute."

Hannie give him a smooch as he spine yeol around and their laughter filled the room.

He has been busy that he comes back, makes dinner, and tugs the baby to the bed before he sleeps too so he didn't even have time with his child, he placed yeol down and went to make coffee.

Yeol held his car toys and start to play while the tv opened on a kid's channel.

The mom came back with his cup of coffee and yeol's bottle of milk.

He laid down cutely ready to drink.

Jeonghan giggled as he give it to him and the baby happily drank his morning milk.

Jeonghan sat close sipping on his coffee and tapping on his phone.

The older maid told him he can work tomorrow, so he's glad she understands.

The young mom sighed in relief.

Part of him was glad that he won't meet that maid today.

Yeol finished his morning milk and run to play again.

Jeonghan stood up and walked towards the window.

Slamms of rain sound on it and he held the glass of the window.

It wasn't like he was unable to defend himself, but he couldn't take risks cause this is the only job he got after so long.

He doesn't want to be fired.

A loud thunder got them scared and yeol ended up crying mess as his sob filled the cottage, Jeonghan picked him up and went inside their bedroom, embraced him and tried to calm him, and gave him the blue pacifier as the baby sniffled.

" Mama ..papa."

Jeonghan's eyes widened.

" What do you mean yeol-ah?!" Why did the baby say papa all of a sudden?!

The baby looked at his mommy.

" Papa.." he pointed out the window and Jeonghan looked from their bedroom window to see Seungcheol waving at the baby with a warm smile while holding an umbrella.

Jeonghan screamed in shock, Seungcheol knocked there.

Mouthed to him to open the door.

Jeonghan quickly run to do that, the man entered and closed his umbrella quietly before he sigh in relief.

" Thank god, I was worried about you two, I haven't seen you in the mansion so I thought something might have happened."

Jeonghan's eyes wide emotionally as he hears the man's explanation of his sudden appearance.

Baby yeol th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter