The way to our new home ☃️🩵

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to their new home, yeol was in the backseat sleeping cutely on the baby seat Seungcheol set for him recently.

Meanwhile the man opened some music and was chilling with his wife as the younger smiling cutely while his husband holding his hand while the other was on the wheel.

Their new home was far from the town a little bit since it was by the beach.

The man stopped by a drive-through coffee," What do you want to drink baby?!"

Jeonghan looked at the menu innocently as he chose hot chocolate with cream on top.

" As you wish baby~."

Jeonghan smiled shyly as he giggled.

He's treating him like a princess.


 

It was like a dream, everything felt like a dream recently, he stopped working for the mansion and moved on, felt sad to leave everything just like this, but he's pregnant now and he can't work a stressful job like this.

Also, his husband got mad when he told him that he wants to find a job.

The man told him that he will offer him a salary without him having to work but Jeonghan still feel uneasy about being a housewife.

Wasn't used to this comfort.

He looked at his husband's side profile as he drive.

Heart fluttering.

Should he just focus on his pregnancy now?!!

He sipped on his chocolate and snapped at the taste.

" Mhh yummy ~."

He smiled brightly, Seungcheol was sipping on ice Americano.

" I wanted to try the outdoor Jacuzzi tonight what do you think?!"

The man suddenly remembered and his wife's cheek turned pink.

" B-but what about yeol?!"

The man smiled there.

" Mhh it's a family bath time, I've bought for him swimming stuff."

Jeonghan giggled, he nodded, heart fluttering.

They entered the colossal mansion gate and the younger felt like he was dreaming of seeing the sight, Seungcheol was really rich, and he can tell how rich he was by how the mansion's big.

Yeol stirred cutely and looked around.

" Mama~."

Jeonghan unbuckled his seat belt and went out of the car to pick up his child although Seungcheol was about to do that.

He chuckled, get off too, and closed the car.

Yeol and his mom were lost as they get inside, there were guards by the gate who bowed to the man.

" Good afternoon Mr.Choi, Madam Yoon."

Jeonghan bowed innocently back.

" G-good afternoon."

Seungcheol looked at his wife so humble and pure there.

" I've set some guards around and there is a nanny that will come regularly to be with yeol."

Jeonghan listened innocently while being lost in the fantastic house, he saw it in pictures but in reality was so different.

" Ch-Cheolie it's so big."

Yeol on his pacifier and looking cutely. 
" Mama~..goo." The baby got shocked seeing his room, Jeonghan froze too.

" Ch-cheol you didn't tell me that you made a room for yeol."

Jeonghan said as he entered, putting the baby who run over and looked at all the colorful world around him.

Giggled and jumped happily, running to the giant teddy bear.

The man stood proud there.

"This is a surprise for you and yeol baby.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter