Morning sickness?!!🦋

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as his sunshine slept, Seungcheol sat up and sighed, " I really didn't want to do this but if you made him cry like this I can't keep it down, Mother." He was talking to himself because he know she talked to the poor lad harshly and he won't tell him what she said.

He pulled on his coat and checked one last time to Jeonghan and the baby on the crib close.

Smiled seeing them sleeping peacefully.

 

Went out quietly to deal with the woman.

 

🦋🩵🤍

10:30 PM

Sitting by the dining table the woman was sipping on her wine as she look at her son who have a serious look in his dark eyes.

" You turning against me because of that omega?!"

She asked annoyed.

" His name's Jeonghan~mother."

He said.

" I can't accept this, you're supposed to marry a beautiful noble omega why out of all the omega you choose a lowly one who works here as a maid? that's bringing shame to our family~."

Seungcheol clutched his knuckles.

" Don't you dare say anything about him or I'll ing leave this house, you can't decide who I'm going to be with for the rest of my life because of your greed, it's my life and I'm the one who decides."

He said not caring about anything now but his angel.

Didn't want to be harsh on his own mother but her words hurt Jeonghan.

" And you probably can't separate us apart cause he's pregnant with my child."

The woman's eyes widened.

" Pregnant you said?!"


 

🦋🩵🤍🦋

Jeonghan woke up suddenly in need to pee so badly, rubbed his eyes innocently, and looked to his right.

It's empty.

" Ch-Cheolie~?!"

He stood up and looked at yeol sleeping peacefully, smiling softly.

Headed out and couldn't see the man anywhere.

Did he get a sudden work like usual?!

He bites his bottom lips.

Sat on the toilet peeing while his eyes are heavy, closed them.

*Yawn*

🦋🩵🤍🦋

 

He returned to the bed, laid down, and looked at the hour.

It's 12:30 AM.

It's cold, he wanna be hugged by his man.

He blushed and clutched on the blanket but it wasn't enough,Seungcheol always hold him on his arm as if he will disappear.

He dozed off while thinking about his man.

Baby yeol flipping cutely as he sleeps.

" Mhh~papa."

 

 

☃️🌧️(8:30 AM) ☃️🌧️

Yeol woke up and looked from his crib to his mama's bed, where there was the big man hugging his mommy for dear life.

And it looks like his mama's sleeping deeply.

The baby held onto the crib.

" Mama~p-pappa."

He called cutely, birds singing sounds can be heard out the window.

And soon both woke up to yeol crying, Jeonghan gets up eventually.

" Aigoo what's wrong sweetie~?!"

Jeonghan picked him up weakly as he was still blank, have noticed that Seungcheol's there and he was hugging him tightly.

Is that why he got so comfortable during his sleepiness?

He flushed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter