Lamborghini ride 🦋🩵

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was prettier than them, softer, his beauty makes them jealous so that's why that woman's annoyed by him, and because she likes the master, seeing Jeonghan with him makes her so jealous.

" Don't think that you have a chance with the master because you're pretty."

She said and left while the younger kept holding his aching cheek.

Looked down there as he tried holding back his tears.

He came here to earn money but why does he have to face these kinds of things?!

He continued working and during lunch time he was serving in the huge dining room, the maid from before eyed him as if she want to kill him.

" Go and bring the rest of the dishes ."

She said trying to make him go before the master come but the man already entered, spotted the younger who bowed to him eventually and went out.


 

🦋🍀🤍

Back inside the big kitchen the chefs and older ajumma that have been the cooker of the family for years, Jeonghan was helping to clean the dishes and the young maid like him was in charge of wiping the dishes after the younger clean them.

He was very uncomfortable with her but he got so his job.

" I'm surprised to hear that you have a son?! What about the father or your child ?! Or being an omega you messed up at young age? Is that why you're seeking for master?!"

Jeonghan clutched on the sponge.

" I will pretend that I didn't hear you ."

He looked at her; his eyes were different, giving her chills.

He finished all the dishes so he left she eventually dropped a plate, breaking it and the younger looked surprised.

The older maid came to see and her eyes widened.

" It wasn't me ajumma ..it slipped out of Jeonghan's hand."

Jeonghan didn't even know how to defend himself after the old ajumma beloved this witch and looked angrily at him.

" Seriously rookie maid like you always do mistakes, do you know how much those plates cost?!"

She yelled there and he bowed apologizing although he didn't do anything wrong.

The one who bully him called Wonyoung smirked there.

 

 

🩵🤍🩵

3:40 PM, he was ready to go back home, had to go and buy ingredients for dinner and he needs milk for yeol also diapers, and on his way back he bite his bottom lips, tried to be strong, and not show his weakness in front of that witch but he wiped his rolling tears.

Sniffled.

Does he have to face this bullying every day?!

He thought that he finally had the best suitable job but this woman had to step in.

He wasn't ready to meet yeol when he was like this so he went to the garden and sat on a bench, calming himself.

Looked at the papers of ingredients he wrote this morning.

" Carrot, garlic, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onions, also some fruits.."

This cost more than he thought with Yeol's diapers and milk but he's happy that the next salary will be soon.

" You going for grocery?!"

A sudden raspy deep voice made him flinch.

It's him, why is he here again?!

He looked back afraid if that maid caught him again.

" Y-yes~."

The man sat close which made the younger uncomfortable.

" What's wrong with your cheek?!"

Jeonghan held it eventually, didn't though that it was still swollen from the morning.

He had to think of a way to lie.

" I-it's nothing master, I have wisdom tooth issues."

The man looking there.

"Don't think you can fool me ."

The beauty's eyes widened, looked down.

" I got to see yeol." 
Seungcheol looked at him getting up and hurrying back inside the cottage.

Avoiding him and he seems scared and nervous around him.

Is someone bothering him in the mansion?!

 

 

🩵🤍

The nanny said her goodbyes and went back to her room in the mansion with other maids downstairs.

Jeonghan was dressing yeol warm clothes before he put on the bunny winter beanie, looked at him, and giggled.

" Aww so cute."

Yeol giggled with his mommy.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter