Mom’s day in the mansion 🦋

The young super mom 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a small cottage behind the mansion, Jeonghan and his baby son live in their new place after the poor mother got scouted to be a housemaid for the royal family, one month passed and he learned everything with the help of the old maids.

And they've given him a room in the back cause he has a toddler, it was a small place but so warm and quiet, there was no one bothering them, and the mom woke up to the baby's grip on his nose.

" Ma-mama ..milk."
It was the baby's bottle time so the mom smiled there, and pulled Booyeol to his arm.

" M-mama will make it now y-yeol."

The mom suffers from stuttering matter due to a trauma at a young age, that was a little of the things he have, he went to make the bottle, and the baby slid off the comfy bouncy bed cutely before he run to play with his toys, his diaper needs to be changed so when the mom came back with the bottle of milk, he gave it to his son and he held it happily while his mommy changes for him.

" Y-yeol Umma will leave for work today too so be-behave with the nanny," Jeonghan said with a warm smile as he finished and went to get ready, baby yeol held his teddy plush.

Pouted there.

Hate when his mommy goes to work and leaves him with the nanny.

Although the nanny was very kind to him.

 

 

🦋🍀🤍

He wore his outfit and went out for the day, and started to clean around, he's very happy with this work, cause before he work here, he used to work as a newspaper and milk seller, the landlord kept yelling and cutting the electricity on them cause he was unable to pay for the rent, but now everything has changed, he's so happy.

About how he got this job? through a kind guy next door in his old apartment, he uploaded a new cv for him and applied for several jobs and had to work as a cleaner before he got selected to be a maid in the royal mansion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter