Give Me A Chance

Regret Always Comes Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks later, Wonwoo left the bookstore with a new arrival novel on his hand. It's kind of cute to see Wonwoo to be so incredibly happy just because he managed to buy the novel he had been waiting for after months. He just couldn't wait to arrive at home, prepare tea and cookies, and start reading the novel. Or, should he pay a visit at nearby café and sit on the table in secluded corner? That would be nice, too!

Just as Wonwoo busy thinking about his plan to spend his day, someone bumped into him until he lost his grip on his newly bought novel and dropped it onto the ground with a loud thud. Wonwoo gasped and quickly bent down to save the novel, patting it gently to clean the dust off it. Thank God he still hadn't rip the plastic sleeve. He stood up and he was ready to scold at the person who bumped into him, but he stopped when he saw who it is. “Mingyu?”

“I’m sorry. I wasn’t look– Wonwoo hyung?” Mingyu was quite surprised to see it's Wonwoo who he bumped into just now.

“Why are you in rush? Something happened?” Wonwoo asked in curiosity as he could see Mingyu's face filled with mix of angry, grief and disappointment, and he couldn't stop fidgeting, like he's trying to run away from there as soon as possible.

“N–No, it’s nothing. I'll tell you later, so excuse me–“ Mingyu really looked like he's avoiding something, or someone. What was he running away from, exactly? But soon, Wonwoo knew the answer of it.

“Gyu?”

A voice could be heard from Mingyu's back and Mingyu flinched when he heard that voice, soon his face turned into a grimace. Wonwoo peeked over Mingyu's tall shoulder and his eyes widened in shock when he saw Yoon Jeonghan, standing not far from them.

Now Wonwoo knew why Mingyu really needed to run away just now. Jeonghwan was not alone. Standing next to him, with their hands both intertwined together, should be his new boyfriend. The person and also the reason why Jeonghan decided to broke up with Mingyu, it's Choi Seungcheol.

“Ah... Wonwoo? You’re here too? What are you two doing here?” Jeonghan asked with a smile.

“Nothing. We just happened to bumped into each other.” Wonwoo simply explained.

“Oh I see…” Jeonghan nodded, before his eyes made its way to Mingyu's back, who just stood still and didn't bother to turn to face Jeonghan. “How do you do, Gyu?”

“Who are they, baby?” Seungcheol asked, looking at Wonwoo and Mingyu back and forth. Mingyu gritted his teeth and clenching his fist tight when Seungcheol called his Jeonghan ‘baby’. Yes, Mingyu still called Jeonghan his. His beloved Jeonghan who he still has feelings with, who he still couldn’t get over with, who he still wished to get back together with him. So hearing someone called his Jeonghan with intimate nickname by someone else caused anger to starting boiling inside Mingyu.

“They are–“

“Let’s go, Wonwoo hyung.” Mingyu didn't bother to wait until Jeonghan finished introducing them to Seungcheol, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter