Ending V.2 - GOOD ENDING

Regret Always Comes Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu stopped his legs as he finally reached the last place, the cinema, where he and Wonwoo met as a lover. He still remembered the day very clearly. Wonwoo was excited about watching a boring romance movie and he for being such a girl. Mingyu held up his hands which he used to pinch Wonwoo’s puffed cheeks and pulled him into an embrace back then, looking at them with sad eyes. He only let out a sad smile as he remembered the scene.

They would had a romantic date together when a phone call from Jeonghan destroyed everything. He clenched his fist tight as he remembered the scene of crying Wonwoo on the floor, begging him to not go. And Mingyu felt like a bastard, a total jerk for leaving him alone. It must be the most humiliating moment for Wonwoo in his life.

Wonwoo shifted uncomfortably on his couch, his fingers busy pressing random buttons on TV remote, trying to find a good channel to distract him. He glanced at the clock. “2 hours left before midnight...”

Wonwoo turned the TV off before he made his way to his bedroom. He threw himself to the bed, hugging his pillow tight. “What should I do?”

Wonwoo closed his eyes again, trying to remember Mingyu’s words.

“I finally realized that I’ve been fallen in love for you for a while already, but stupid me didn’t realize it until now. I love Jeonghan as a friend now, not more than that.”

“You’re the only one inside my heart right now. I can’t stop thinking about you since then, it just like I couldn’t get you off my mind. I want to be with you, forever.”

“I love you, Jeon Wonwoo. Will you be mine again? Will you give me a second chance? I promise I will erase all those hurt, betrayed feeling and dissappointment in your heart. I will replace all those feelings with my love and affection. I’m really sorry. Please?”

 “Can I believe you this time, Kim Mingyu?”

The cinema has already closed. All lamps has turned off, and there’s only the moonlight illuminating the area. Everyone has gone to their own home. There was no one but only Mingyu there on the dark and quiet closed cinema. Mingyu rubbed his hands together and pulled his coat tighter around himself when the night breeze blowing through him. It’s really damn cold.

Mingyu looked left and right, but there was still no sight of Wonwoo and it’s already almost a hour past midnight. He let out a loud sigh, before he laughed out loud in pathetic way. “So, Wonwoo doesn’t want to be with me anymore, huh? I’ve hurt him too much it seems, that’s why he doesn’t want to give another chance to a jerk like me to fix it up.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter