I’d rather die than being alone without you.

Regret Always Comes Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since then, Mingyu moved out to stay in Jeonghan's place for a while so the older man wouldn't be alone after his breakup with Seungcheol. Jeonghan of course appreciated it as he really needed someone to keep his mind off Seungcheol. With them being together in a same room like this, it felt like they had reconciled back together again.

With this kind of situation, Mingyu thought it's a good chance to ask Jeonghan to back to be his lover again. Because he's sure Jeonghan would say yes to him again. But of course he had to give Jeonghan some time to forget about Seungcheol first. He didn’t have to be in rush as this time he’s sure they would be together again and happily ever after.

…Right?

Well… Until Jeonghan asked him a question.

"When are you going back to your home, Gyu?" asked Jeonghan, as he cuddled with the said Mingyu on the bed, finding a good and comfortable position for his head on the younger boy's chest.

"What? Are you trying to chase me away?" asked Mingyu back, raised one of his eyebrows and stared at Jeonghan's head in confusion.

"No, I’m not." Jeonghan let out a small laugh and he pinched Mingyu's hand softly. "I mean, it has been two months since you started staying here for me. Is Wonwoo okay about that?"

Wonwoo... Jeon Wonwoo...

Why it felt like it's been years since the last time he heard or called that name. How's that man doing? Was he okay? Was he still crying because of him? Have he found someone better now? A new lover?

Hold on a second, why Mingyu didn't like the idea of Wonwoo seeing someone else at all? Did he even have rights to think about that, when he was the one who asked for break up?

‘Jeon Wonwoo... I hope he’s doing fine…'

It’s already past midnight and Jeonghan woken up because of Mingyu kept stirring in his sleep, and it disturbed him. Mingyu seemed so anxious in his sleep and he was sweating too, Jeonghan wondered if he had a nightmare or what.

“Gyu, wake up.” Jeonghan called softly while he also patted Mingyu’s cheek slowly. “Hey, wake– “

“Wonwoo hyung...”

Jeonghan’s eyes got widen. Even if Mingyu was mumbling the name so quietly in his sleep, Jeonghan still could hear it very clearly.

He knew it.

Jeonghan knew Mingyu actually had feelings for his cute bookworm friend Wonwoo already. But the latter still didn’t realize it yet and thought he was still in love with Jeonghan.

Jeonghan just sighed and sent a knowing smile to the sleeping Mingyu. Actually he was already thinking to say yes to Mingyu, if the latter ask him to be his again. He was stupid to leave a person as loving as Mingyu back then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter