Ending V.1 - BAD ENDING

Regret Always Comes Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu stopped his legs as he finally reached the last place, the cinema, where he and Wonwoo met as a lover. He still remembered the day very clearly. Wonwoo was excited about watching a boring romance movie and he for being such a girl. Mingyu held up his hands which he used to pinch Wonwoo’s puffed cheeks and pulled him into an embrace back then, looking at them with sad eyes. He only let out a sad smile as he remembered the scene.

They would had a romantic date together when a phone call from Jeonghan destroyed everything. He clenched his fist tight as he remembered the scene of crying Wonwoo on the floor, begging him to not go. And Mingyu felt like a bastard, a total jerk for leaving him alone. It must be the most humiliating moment for Wonwoo in his life.

Wonwoo shifted uncomfortably on his couch, his fingers busy pressing random buttons on TV remote, trying to find a good channel to distract him. He glanced at the clock. “2 hours left before midnight...”

“Are you seriously thinking about going to him?”

Wonwoo glanced back at Joshua who sat next to him and sighed. “I don’t know.”

After Mingyu left, Wonwoo called Joshua and told him everything. It didn’t take long for Joshua to show himself again in front of Wonwoo’s door. Like he’s here to prevent Wonwoo to leave to see Mingyu.

Joshua put his arm around Wonwoo’s shoulder and pulled him closer. Wonwoo closed his eyes and leaned his head on Joshua’s shoulder. Another sigh left his lips.

“You already gave him too much. But what did he give you in return? Heartbreak. Humiliation. Tears. Betrayal.” Joshua reminded again, trying to knock some sense in Wonwoo’s head. “I managed to heal your heart in two months, although still not completely, yet. And do you think I will let my crush to have his heart break, again? To experience those things once again? Over my dead body.”

Wonwoo chuckles at how serious Joshua’s tone is. Somehow he calmed down and finally smiled. He didn’t regret his choice to call Joshua right after his breakup with Mingyu, and he was so thankful Joshua was always there for him from the first day until now, two months later.

Time to make a decision, then.

“Then can I ask for a favor?”

The cinema has already closed. All lamps has turned off, and there’s only the moonlight illuminating the area. Everyone has gone to their own home. There was no one but only Mingyu there on the dark and quiet closed cinema. Mingyu rubbed his hands together and pulled his coat tighter around himself when the night breeze blowing through him. It’s really damn cold.

Mingyu looked left and right, but there was still no sight of Wonwoo and it’s already almost a hour past midnight. He let out a loud sigh, before he laughed out loud in pathetic way. “So, Wonwoo doesn’t want to be with me anymore, huh? I’ve hurt him too much it seems, that’s why he doesn’t want to give another chance to a jerk like me to fix it up.”

Mingyu kept laughing for a while before the laugh changed into sobs. “But no, I can’t... I’m not ready to lose Wonwoo forever... I want him back... I can’t let him go like this... I can’t live without him..” Mingyu punched the wall behind him hard. “Why... Why can’t I realize this sooner? I... I love him... I really love him...”

As the words left his lips, soon few drops of tears started to flow down Mingyu’s cheeks. He wiped the tears o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter