You Can't Do This To Me!

Regret Always Comes Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About a month later after they started dating, thanks to Wonwoo, it seemed like Mingyu could get over his feelings for Jeonghan a little by little. And also, maybe, Mingyu has slowly fallen in love with Wonwoo a little too. After Mingyu got to know Wonwoo better, he realized Wonwoo was an actually a sweet and cute person behind his calm demeanor. That was definitely not expected, but Mingyu loved this side of Wonwoo.

Wonwoo tried his best to be a good lover for Mingyu, he’d listen to all his lover’s problem, would comfort him when Mingyu was in a bad mood, would say funny things when Mingyu was bored and everything else. Mingyu was glad he could have Wonwoo by his side right now and maybe, he could completely move on from Jeonghan in no time, too.

Maybe.

“Are you sure you want to watch this movie?” Mingyu looked at the romance movie poster –which Wonwoo had recommended to watch for their date today– in front of his eyes reluctantly. Mingyu was totally not interested with a movie like this, but since Wonwoo was too excited about wanting to watch this movie, Mingyu could only give up. “Are you sure you’re not a girl?”

“What do you mean, Gyu?” Wonwoo pouted at Mingyu’s question and he crossed his hands on his chest.

“Because only girls who would watch this kind of movie you know~” Mingyu smirked.

“I am not a girl…” Wonwoo puffed his cheeks and Mingyu just couldn’t resist the urge to pinch his cheeks.

“Why are you so cute, hyung~” Mingyu pulled his lover into an embrace. He sent butterfly kisses to Wonwoo’s face and Wonwoo could only giggled sheepishly.

“Gyu, stop it, there are people watching us~” Wonwoo mumbled, trying to push Mingyu away but only to make him tightened his hug.

“I don’t care, hyung~” Mingyu pecked Wonwoo’s lips and it was enough to make Wonwoo blushed hard. Mingyu was about to do something more to his cute shy lover when his phone was ringing and vibrating inside his pocket. Mingyu tsk-ed and fished his phone out.

Angel Yoon♡ is calling……..

Mingyu’s heart almost stop beating when he looked at his phone screen. It was Jeonghan who called him. Why he called again when Mingyu was finally could start get over him? Should he answer it?

“Mingyu?” Wonwoo stared at Mingyu who froze after he checked his phone. He tip–toed to peek on it and he felt a pang in his heart. It was Jeonghan who called his Mingyu, and Mingyu still used ‘Angel Yoon♡’ for his ID…

“Hello?” Without asking Wonwoo if he should answer it or not, Mingyu had already picked up the call.

“M–Mingyu…”

Oh my God… Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter