Tell Me, You're Just Joking!!!

Regret Always Comes Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mingyu arrived in Jeonghan’s house, where the broken–hearted owner was waiting for him, he was surprised to see it’s dark and empty inside the building. Mingyu called for his name, but there’s no answer.

Mingyu then searched every corner in the house until it ended on Jeonghan’s room, there he found his ex, sitting down on the floor with his back leaning on the bed, few empty bottles of soju abandoned in front of him and his hand was still grabbing a half–filled glass of soju.

“Hannie hyung, stop it!” Mingyu quickly rush to his side, holding his wrist tight to prevent Jeonghan to drink.

“Gyu…? *hic* Is that youuu…? *hic*” Jeonghan managed to say between his hiccups. Mingyu could smell the alcohol from Jeonghan’s breath. “Why are you hereeee? *hic*”

“You asked me to come, remember?”

“Oh yes... *hic* I asked you to come, because *hic* I caught Seungcheol cheating with another man *hic*… Hahahaha…” Jeonghan faked a laugh and it didn’t take long before tears slipped out from his eyes. He covered his mouth, trying to muffle his sobs. “He pretended he doesn’t know me, then he walked away with his hands on that ty man just like that! How could he do this to me!?”

“Sshhh Hannie dear, don’t cry… I hate it when you cry like this…” Mingyu pulled Jeonghan into an embrace. He made a mental note to give Seungcheol some lessons later, how dare he made the person he cherished the most crying like this!? “Please don’t cry anymore, I’m here for you, baby.”

“Please… Stay with me, Mingyu…” Jeonghan sobbed weakly into Mingyu chest.

“I will. I won’t leave you.”

That night, Wonwoo decided to stay at Mingyu’s place, waiting for his maybe–soon–to–be–ex lover to come home. But just like Wonwoo had expected, the latter didn’t go home nor giving him call or message either. He must be staying in Jeonghan’s house.

How Mingyu could did this to him? Was he really less important than Mingyu’s ex?

The thought of that couldn’t help but to make Wonwoo shed his tears for nth times already that day. He took Mingyu’s pillow, hugging it tight and smelling his scent. It felt so hurt inside his chest, it felt like someone was grabbing and squeezing his heart so hard until it almost shattered to pieces.

“Why are you doing this to me…?” Wonwoo pressed his face onto the pillow, before he knew it, he was already screamin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter