PROLOGUE

Regret Always Comes Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started from Kim Mingyu and Yoon Jeonghan's break up.

It was quite a shocking news for Mingyu's friends.

Why, you ask?

You see... Back then in high school, when the freshman Mingyu got accepted as a member of the school's basketball team and Jeonghan introduced himself as the team manager, he already had a big crush on his 2 years older sunbae at the first sight.

Mingyu practiced hard as he is determined to become the best player of the team and when he did, he succeeded on catching Jeonghan's full attention as well. Mingyu did some flirting there and there, and he was happy the older didn't show any sign of rejection. So when time has passed and Jeonghan resigned as team manager because he's going to graduate soon, Mingyu didn't waste any time to confess his feeling for Jeonghan. Mingyu almost died from happiness when Jeonghan accepted him and they started dating.

Mingyu loved Jeonghan so much. So when he graduated on 2 years later, Mingyu also planned to the same college as Jeonghan's so he can spend more time together with the older man.

Mingyu went to Jeonghan’s place to tell about his plan and he didn't expected to meet another man there, along with the shocking truth behind it. Apparently Jeonghan’s classmate named Choi Seungcheol has taken an interest in the prettier man and started courting him, and stupidly, Jeonghan fell hard for it and ended up allowing Seungcheol to replace Mingyu inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter