So-So Decision

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook is cleaning and organizing his desk as the school has come. From the student’s files, class’s files, textbook, activity books, stationary and other school’s things, Jongkook organized it properly. The unneeded stuffs and rubbish, he threw it into the dustbin. 

 

             Every teacher has gone back home as the school break started and of course they were happy about it, leaving Jongkook to clean and organized the staff’s room as he volunteered to do it. Before going out from the staff room and locking it, Jongkook switched off all the fans, lamp and also the air conditioning in the staff room. He made sure everything’s fine and immediately closing the blind for the last checked.

 

             Jongkook picked all the present and gift on his desk from his students. He was sure that he might missed all his students, especially Hanbin, who is naughty but clever. Lisa too, a pretty student with a smart brain. Not to forget, Jinwoo, who always got the last place in class but very kind and has a very good manner to every teacher, even his own friends and classmates. 

 

             Jongkook smiled while looking at their gifts and presents. Even the head of the class gave him a picture of their class year in a frame. As he was too absorbed in his mind, someone’s approached him by calling his name.

 

             “Ajik isseoyo, Kim seonsaeng?”, Eunhye called him, making Jongkook shocked.

 

             “Eo, ne. I was in charged to lock the staff room on the last day of school so I’m still here. To make sure everything’s fine and checked. Keureom, Yoon seonsaeng neun?”, Jongkook informed and asked her.

 

             “I forgot my important documents. Lucky you are still here, Kim seonsaeng.”, Eunhye smiled while taking her document immediately.

 

             “Why are you always forget something, Yoon seonsaeng?”, Jongkook asked as a joke.

 

             “Maybe because of my age, Kim seonsaeng?”, Eunhye exchanged his joke too while giggling.

 

             “You are still young, Yoon seonsaeng. Why would you said that? What that made me look then?”, Jongkook chuckled.

 

             “Aniyo, Kim seonsaeng.”, Eunhye chuckled too. “Anyway, do you need my help? I bet you can’t bring all of that?”, Eunhye offered a help while peeking on Jongkook’s stuffs.

 

             “Aaaa, can you help me then?”, Jongkook asked.

 

             “Kuereomyo. Let me.”, Eunhye nodded and immediately helped Jongkook to bring his stuffs.

 

             Jongkook asked Eunhye to put all his stuffs in his car as soon as they arrived at his car. Jongkook thanked Eunhye as she helped him and suddenly he recalled on what he and Jihyo tried to do. Their plan.

 

             “Chogiyo. Yoon seonsaeng.”, Jongkook took his little steps to approach Eunhye who already went to her car.

 

             “Ne, Kim seonsaeng?”, Eunhye turned to look at Jongkook.

 

             “What are you doing tomorrow?”, Jongkook asked carefully.

 

             “Nothing. I don’t have any plan yet. Waeyo, Kim seonsaeng?”, Eunhye asked.

 

             “If it’s not too burdensome, do you want to go to watch a movie with me?”, Jongkook asked while scratching his non-itchy neck.

 

             “Ne? Kim seonsaeng rang?”, Eunhye asked as her eyes widen.

 

             “Ne. If you want to. I don’t force you. I’m just asking if you want to join me to watch a movie.”, Jongkook said while waving his hand as he doesn’t want Eunhye to feel guilty.

 

             “Aniyo. Keuraeyo. See you tomorrow then, Kim seonsaeng.”, Eunhye nodded with a smile, making Jongkook felt relief.

 

             “Arasseoyo. I will pick you up then. At 3pm?”, Jongkook asked with a smile too.

 

             “Ne.”, Eunhye smiled.

 

 

“Somin-a, how it going these days? I promoted the Aqua Booster well too. Did your manager say something to you?”, Jihyo asked in excitement as she sipped her drink.

 

             “Aniya, unnie. I don’t care about that anymore. I’m just glad you help me, unnie. But I think you can stop now.”, Somin said with her sad smile to Jihyo.

 

             “Gapjagi? We are doing well right now. Your sales increased and people recognized me now. Why would we stop?”, Jihyo asked in curious.

 

             “Keunyang. I don’t care if I will get promote or not.”, Somin said.

 

             “Your manager didn’t say anything, right? How dare her. She is just using you then!”, Jihyo frowned as she accused Somin’s manager.

 

             “Aniya, unnie….”, Somin shook her head.

 

             “Keureom? Why you asked us to stop then? We are doing well, eo? Something happened?”, Jihyo predicted.

 

             “Ani…”, Somin shook her head while answered shortly.

 

             “I bet your manager is using you. You should quit and I will solve this.”, Jihyo said while standing up as she wanted to meet Somin’s manager. 

 

             “Unnie! You and your temper! Can’t you just sit down and hear me first?”, Somin asked while grabbing her hand.

 

             “How can I know if you answered, ‘aniya aniya’ to me?”, Jihyo frowned back while looking at her in disbelief.

 

             “Arasseo. Anja.”, Somin gave in.

 

             “Malhae jigeum.”, Jihyo said while looking at Somin straight in the eyes.

 

             “Do you remember our deal once we succeed and making me promoted by my manager?”, Somin asked.

 

             “Eo. You will make a move to Sechan. Ya! Are you going to back out? Deal is a deal, Somin-a.”, Jihyo said while pouting.

 

             “Unnie…”, Somin sighed.

 

             “Ya, wae?”, Jihyo asked softly as she sensed something is bothering Somin.

 

             “Sechan… he likes someone else.”, Somin finally revealed.

 

             “Mwo? Nugu?”, Jihyo asked in shock that her big doe eyes and mouth opened widely. 

 

             “Eo… his costumer he said.”, Somin revealed again.

 

             “Mwo?! Costumer? He fell in love with one of his costumer?”, Jihyo asked to make sure.

 

             “Eo. He told me last few weeks. I had to keep it from you because you are too busy these days. I can’t find time to tell you.”, Somin said.

 

             “Mianhae, Somin-a. I spend a lot of my time with Jongkook oppa that I forgot to spend time with you.”, Jihyo apologized while reaching Somin’s hands.

 

             “Aniya. I’m busy too that is why we can’t meet. I just get to give you the Aqua Booster last few weeks for you to promote it again. I can’t believe you did it again, unnie. People are calling you a Cheon Sooyeon’s twin.”, Somin giggled.

 

             “Ya, how can you be joking right now? What’s your plan then? I don’t think we can back out from this? We had started it and people are anticipating to both of us now, Somin-a.”, Jihyo consoled Somin while rubbing her hands.

 

             “Ara, unnie. Hajiman, the deal. I will not do it then.”, Somin said while looking at Jihyo with her sad expression.

 

             “Arasseo. What can we do then? Should we watch Sechan for a while now? He is not with that woman right?”, Jihyo predicted.

 

             “The woman doesn’t even know that Sechan likes her. What Sechan can do to her, unnie?”, Somin giggled to ease herself.

 

             “You still have a chance, eo? Don’t give up.”, Jihyo smiled.

 

             “Eo… Keureom, unnie neun? Still going to a blind date, keutji?”, Somin predicted.

 

             “Eo. Seongmoon called me yesterday and he said that my omma is setting up my new blind date. I guess I’ll be going to a blind date this week or next week, Somin-a.”, Jihyo sighed while raising her eyebrows.

 

             “What scene can you come up with next, unnie?”, Somin laughed as she knew Jihyo’s weird behavior every time she attended a blind date.

 

             “I will not this time.”, Jihyo smiled shyly.

 

             “Wae? Gapjagi? Are you decided to start to date right now?”, Somin asked in shock that her eyes and mouth widen.

 

             “Eo. Seems like that.”, Jihyo smiled again.

 

             “Wae? Are you sick of it?”, Somin predicted. Though she rarely met and know about each other, but she did know Jihyo well too.

 

             “Eo. For the sake of omma.”, Jihyo revealed.

 

             “I knew it. I hope you can handle it well, unnie. Anything you can tell me, eo? Don’t just rant to Jongkook oppa. Nado isseo.”, Somin said while pouting .

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo smiled.

 

 

“Do you like the movie, Yoon seonsaeng?”, Jongkook asked Eunhye’s opinion as they are having a dinner at a Chinese restaurant.

 

             “Ne. Gomawoyo for bringing me to watch that movie.”, Eunhye said while thanking him as she sipped her drink.

 

             “I can’t believe you like to watch that kind of movie too. I mean, it’s action. Woman rarely like action movie. Except for my friend.”, Jongkook informed to Eunhye while referring Jihyo.

 

             “Your friend? Yeoja? The one who video called you last time when we had a dinner at La Yeon?”, Eunhye predicted.

 

             “Eo. It’s her. You remember.”, Jongkook smiled.

 

             “Keureom, you are speaking in front of me that night.”, Eunhye smiled too.

 

             “Am I being too loud that night?”, Jongkook asked in curious. 

 

             “Why bother asking now, Kim seonsaeng?”, Eunhye chuckled while shaking her head. “Hajiman, I don’t quite enjoy the movie, Kim seonsaeng.”, Eunhye revealed.

 

             “Ne? What do you mean, Yoon seonsaeng?”, Jongkook asked while tilting his head.

 

             “Aniyo. It’s you who wanted to watch the Emergency Declaration movie so I just agreed.”, Eunhye smiled.

 

             “I just suggested to you. Why would you said ‘yes’? We can watch other movie.”, Jongkook said in guilty.

 

             “Aniyo. Gwenchanayo. It already passed. Maybe next time?”, Eunhye suggested.

 

             “Next time?”, Jongkook repeated.

 

 

Jihyo heat up a wide, flat pan and immediately add the vegetable oil in it. She then added kimchi and stir fry it for a minute over the medium-high heat as she wanted to cook a kimchi bokkeumbap. 

 

             After that, Jihyo added rice, kimchi juice, water and gochujang in the pan. She stirred all the ingredients together for about 7 minutes with a wooden spoon. She added sesame oil and removed it from the heat while garnishing it with sprinkled chopped green onion, roasted gim and sesame seeds.

 

             Though Jihyo is not good at cooking, but cooking kimchi bokkeumbap is a like a piece of cake for her. She munched her food while scrolling through her Instagram. From 3k followers she gained last month, she now had 20k new followers. She really went viral and famous just in 2 months. Is that the power of Cheon Sooyeon look alike or her clear skin? Of course, both. She even knew how to win her follower’s heart too. That made her followers swarmed into Somin’s store to buy the products.

 

             Jihyo then switched on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter