Cheon Sooyeon

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ginseng flavored meat is tasty and tender, it made Jongkook have to chew it gently in his mouth. The broth of the samgyetang is rich and delicious and it’s feel so warmed. Also, the sticky rice stuffing that’s infused with the chicken and ginseng flavors is to die for. 

 

             Samgyetang or ginseng chicken soup consists primarily of a whole young chicken filled with garlic, rice, jujube, and ginseng. It is a Korean traditional soup for body health and everything’s that regarding with a body health is one of Jongkook’s favorite.

 

             “Are things going well these days, hyung?”, Hyuk asked Jongkook who is enjoying his food.

 

             “So-so. Neo neun?”, Jongkook as he chewed the tasty and tender meat.

 

             “Nado. So-so.”, Hyuk nodded. “Taehyun hyung-ie neun?”, Hyuk turned to ask Cha Taehyun.

 

             “Nado so-so ya.”, Taehyun replied while sipping his broth.

 

             “Do you have any plans since the school break is coming, hyung?”, Hyuk asked in concern to his one of his friends who are still a bachelor.

 

             “Don’t tell us that you’re gonna spend your break with working out only.”, Taehyun interrupted.

 

             “I think of something else this time.”, Jongkook chuckled.

 

             “Mwo?”, Taehyun asked while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “I planned to go for a travel around the world.”, Jongkook answered with a small chuckle.

 

             “I know you are joking right now. That’s not so you who suddenly wants to go travel.”, Hyuk scoffed while shaking his head.

 

             “You are making me laughing, Jongkook-a.”, Taehyun scoffed while shaking his head too.

 

             “What if I’m telling the truth?”, Jongkook asked back as his friends are not believing him.

 

             “Wae, hyung? Are you going to die soon?”, Hyuk asked in shock.

 

             “Are you sick?”, Taehyun opened his eyes widely while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “Aniya. I just want to go to travel but still working out. Every country has a gym.”, Jongkook replied.

 

             “Gapjagi?”, Taehyun asked again.

 

             “You know Jihyo and Kwangsoo are working in the flight industry. I will follow them wherever they go. I may not have the travel perk but I will at least can enjoy my break while going around the world. Especially with my friends.”, Jongkook informed to his best friends.

 

             “Aaaa I see. I thought you are dying or sick.”, Hyuk sighed in relief.

 

             “Why would I die at such a young age when I am this healthy?”, Jongkook giggled.

 

             “Dying while you are healthy can happen to, Jongkook-a.”, Taehyun said to Jongkook.

 

             “Ara.”, Jongkook chuckled again.

 

             “Did Jihyo still going for a blind date?”, Hyuk suddenly asked. Though he is not close with Jihyo but he knew a few about her since Jongkook always sharing his stories about Jihyo and is close with her.

 

             “Eo. Her omma…”, Jongkook said while raising his eyebrows.

 

             “I don’t quite understand sometimes. Why you guys don’t want to date? Enjoy your life, hyung. You only live once!”, Hyuk said while tapping Jongkook’s shoulder.

 

             “I didn’t say that I don’t want to date. It’s only Jihyo who doesn’t want to date. While me, I don’t have anyone I interested to and no one interested in me so that’s make me not date.”, Jongkook said to Taehyun and Hyuk.

 

             “I don’t know why Jihyo doesn’t want to date. Is it so burdensome or does she doesn’t like commitment? I don’t believe that there’s no man who is not interested in her. She is so pretty.”, Taehyun voiced his opinions.

 

             “Maja. Jihyo neun neomu yeppeo. I can’t believe no one like her.”, Hyuk agreed with Taehyun.

 

             “Eo. She is really pretty but she doesn’t want to date so that’s why her mother always setting her up for a blind date.”, Jongkook explained.

 

             “But no one got hooked with her?”, Hyuk asked.

 

             “Nope because she always making a scene on her blind date just to get rejected.”, Jongkook chuckled as he even witnessed the scene in front of his eyes few weeks ago.

 

             “Jihyo neun dorai aniya?”, Taehyun asked while tilting his head.

 

             “She may be dorai but not. She just doesn’t want to date. She wanted to meet someone naturally.”, Jongkook explained again.

 

             “I thought you told us you want to meet someone naturally too, hyung? Same reason with Jihyo huh?”, Hyuk asked while raising his left eyebrow.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook answered shortly while sipping his drink.

 

             “Then why don’t you guys try to date each other? Who knows?”, Taehyun said carefully.

 

             “Maja. Just try, eo.”, Hyuk agreed.

 

             “Ya! Not you two too. I’m sick of everyone who kept asking me to date Jihyo.”, Jongkook frowned.

 

             “Wae, hyung? Do you hate the idea so much?”, Hyuk asked.

 

             “So we’re not the only one who suggested that idea….”, Taehyun wondered while nodding.

 

             “It will never happen. We don’t have feelings toward each other.”, Jongkook informed.

 

             “Just… try…”, Hyuk said carefully while eyeing Jongkook.

 

             “Aniya aniya.”, Jongkook denied strongly.

 

             “Let’s make a bet.”, Taehyun said as he pointed excitedly to Hyuk.

 

             “Keurae. I think Jongkook hyung will fall in love with Jihyo first.”, Hyuk said while raising his hand.

 

             “Keureom I bet on Jihyo.”, Taehyun replied excitedly.

 

             “Kol!”, Hyuk said while giving a high-five to Taehyun.

 

             “Kol!”, Taehyun received his high-five too.

 

             “Ya. Don’t make a bet on us like that. I’m not participating.”, Jongkook shook his head while looking at both of them.

 

             “Jongkook-a, you are no fun.”, Taehyun complained.

 

             “I’m not. I know this things between me and Jihyo would never happen.”, Jongkook said.

 

             “Hyung….”, Hyuk whined while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “Keureom. Na kanda. I have a class on my first period tomorrow. Annyeong.”, Jongkook said while waving his hand to Hyuk and Taehyun.

 

             “Are you sure that they will fall in love toward each other, hyung? I mean it’s been 12 years.”, Hyuk asked Taehyun as soon as Jongkook’s left.

 

             “The duration means nothing. It’s the feeling involve. We’ll see.”, Taehyun said while tapping Hyuk’s shoulder.

 

 

Jihyo opened the instant coffee and poured it in her glass. Pouring the hot water in it too and stirred it with a spoon till the aroma of the coffee pierced through her nose. She took her warm coffee and sat on the balcony of her room while taking some fresh air.

 

             Jihyo looked at the dark night sky which was aglow with sparkling stars and bright moon. Calm and peaceful nights are all she wants and been dreaming of everyday, away from the rancid smell of the city. Though she knows she is at Singapore again through the free travel perk. As her mind is somewhere else while looking through the night sky, her phone rang. It was Somin.

 

             “Yeobeoseyo, Somin-a?”, Jihyo answered the phone call.

 

             “Unnie!!! Unnie, are you for real?!!!”, Somin asked in excitement. 

 

             “Eo. I’m real. Not fake. Wae?”, Jihyo asked with her mong expression though Somin can’t see it.

 

             “It’s not that, unnie.”, Somin complained.

 

             “Keureom wae? You asked me if I’m real. So yes, I’m real. Unless there’s someone who look like me then she is not me for real.”, Jihyo chuckled while joking with Somin.

 

             “Unnie, jinjja! Can you be serious for a while?”, Somin whined.

 

             “Wae, Somin-a? You don’t tell me what happen so how can I know?”, Jihyo said in dissatisfied.

 

             “Unnie jinjja mollasseo?”, Somin asked as curiosity hit her.

 

             “Molla. What should I know? I’m at Singapore right now.”, Jihyo informed.

 

             “You don’t open your Instagram? Or read any article on Naver?”, Somin asked.

 

             “I don’t have time for that.”, Jihyo answered.

 

             “Are you still living in a cave, unnie? Aigoo.”, Somin complained. “Argh I’m not gonna complain about it. Hajiman, Jihyo unnie. Jinjja jinjja gomawo. You made it!”, Somin suddenly thanked her in excitement.

 

             “Gapjagi?”, Jihyo asked shortly.

 

             “Eo. Your video. Seonggeong-ie ya, unnie! You made it!”, Somin exclaimed.

 

             “Jinjja? Did anyone watch my video?”, Jihyo asked in shock that her big doe eyes widen.

 

             “Are you really living in a cave, unnie? It almost reached 500k views!”, Somin revealed, making Jihyo became more shocked.

 

             “Jinjja?! Are you kidding me?”, Jihyo gasped.

 

             “Eo! You gained 3k followers in that short of time. Are you really Cheon Sooyeon, unnie?”, Somin asked.

 

             “Cheon Sooyeon neun gapjagi? You are the same as Jongkook oppa. Cheon Sooyeon. Cheon Sooyeon. Cheon Sooyeon. Arghhh….”, Jihyo sighed while shaking her head.

 

             “Aniya. I think you should really open your Instagram right now. Everyone is leaving a comment on your video. They said you look like Cheon Sooyeon, unnie. Come to think of it, you did look like her. Your eyes, nose, lips. Omo!”, Somin exclaimed in excitement again as she realized her friend looked like one of the top actress in Korea.

 

             “Ya musseun. I look like Cheon Sooyeon? Cheon Sooyeon’s fans will throw eggs on me, Somin-a. Watch your words.”, Jihyo said.

 

             “They said, unnie. Not me. But I agreed. You did look like her for some reason. Why I didn’t notice it before?”, Somin said again.

 

             “Ya, aniya.”, Jihyo denied once again.

 

             “Argh molla. I’m just happy that you did helped me, unnie. No wonder I got a lot of costumers today who bought the Glow Balm.”, Somin said in excitement.

 

             “Jinjjaya Somin-a? Keureom, the possibility that you could get promote will happen?”, Jihyo asked to make sure.

 

             “Eo, unnie. Jinjja jinjja gomawo.”, Somin said while thanking her again.

 

             “Arasseo. Keureom keunneo. I want to open my Instagram. I still can’t believe it.”, Jihyo said.

 

             “Arasseo, unnie. I’m not lying. You can see it by yourself. Annyeong, unnie. Gomawo.”, Somin said as she bid her goodbye.

 

             “Annyeong.”, Jihyo replied and ended their phone called as soon.

 

             Jihyo immediately opened her Instagram and wondered did Somin really told her the truth? She is shocked as soon as she opened her Instagram account and got a lot of notifications; from liked, shared, comments and even followers.

 

             “Jinjja?!”, Jihyo asked herself in surprise while standing up. She can’t believe her eyes. 

 

             Jihyo took her seat back to calm down herself. She even gained 3k followers in past few days, from 100 followers to 3100 followers in a short time. She then took a look of her video again, it’s indeed almost 500k views. Jihyo opened the section comments and read the comments one by one. 

 

songaemi_: Neomu yeppeuda

 

kangsuyeon99: you look like Cheon Sooyeon. Neomu yeppeo!

 

seongimsong76: wahhh Cheon Sooyeon look alike!

 

09taehyungcheon: your skin is so nice! I will buy one!!

 

lisalisa12: Your skin is so fantastic and you look exactly like Cheon Sooyeon. Yeppeo <3

 

jinheeeeee: I’m your fan now!

 

santokki23__: Omo I thought it’s Cheon Sooyeon!

 

Ilovebts143: I thought it’s Jin but it looked more like Cheon Sooyeon. Yeppeo!

 

yoojin333333: your skin is so flawless. I want to have a skin like you so I will buy one later.

 

66jisoo: Cheon Sooyeon’s twins!

 

             “Mwoya? I can take the compliment of my beautiful face and skin. Hajiman, Cheon Sooyeon look alike? It’s a no no. Cheon Sooyeon look like me not Song Jihyo look alike Cheon Sooyeon.”, Jihyo scoffed.

 

             As she is overwhelmed by the comments, someone is ringing her doorbell. It’s probably Kwangsoo. He must have heard about the news too, she thoughts.

 

             “Noona!”, Kwangsoo screamed to Jihyo as soon as she opened the door.

 

             “Ya! Why are you screaming?”, Jihyo scolded her as she is surprised by Kwangsoo’s screamed.

 

             “Noona! Your video went viral.”, Kwangsoo said while looking at Jihyo with his eyes widen.

 

             “Ara. Somin told me earlier.”, Jihyo answered lazily as she took her seat on the bed.

 

             “You are not surprise or affect by it?”, Kwangsoo asked Jihyo as he aware that Jihyo is not giving a reaction that he expected.

 

             “What do you want me to do? Jumping happily like a michin nom?”, Jihyo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter