Happy Ending

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As always, the crowd at Sechan’s restaurant never surprise them. The vibes, mood, food and drinks were on another level. All of them were good. Even their services; Sechan’s family services to their customers. 

 

             As the crowd were unexpected that night, all of them gathered at the rooftop to give some spaces and tables to Sechan’s costumer. Park Narae, one of Sechan’s close friends were volunteering herself to replace Sechan at that night since he wanted to spend his time with his friends.

 

             It’s been almost a month they didn’t get to gather and meet each other since Jihyo’s incident. All of them were so busy with work, family and their love life with each other. Jaesuk has been travelling to overseas since his business has been going well lately, while Sukjin is being busy with his sales too as his stocks kept increasing, though it was not mainly stable. One of Gary and Haha’s variety shows named Runningman, hit all the tv in every country. The rating was so high and it was one of fan’s favorite shows nowadays. At the same time, Kwangsoo is doing fine with his work as a steward but somehow he felt lonely since Jihyo is taking her day off for a month. He doesn’t have accompany to go to eat in every country he went but his love life is going strong day by day. With his beloved girlfriend, Lee Sunbin. As stated, Sechan’s restaurant is going well too, along with his relationship with his Somin, the successful beauty consultant who is now a manager in her company and in a process to recruit a new beauty consultant to replace her. However, Jongkook and Jihyo relationship and work were doing well too and one of the purposes of their gathering was to announce their wedding. It’s a surprise for their friends!

 

             “Kwangsoo-ya! Why are you getting fat?”, Jaesuk started to tease one of the youngest among their friends. And one of his hobbies is teasing Kwangsoo.

 

             “Eyyy, hyung! I’m not.”, Kwangsoo chuckled while touching his own cheek.

 

             “Kwangsoo hyung is happy with his girlfriend.”, Sechan pointed out while showing his gum and teeth.

 

             “When are you guys going to get married, Kwangsoo-ya?”, Haha sighed.

 

             “Eyyy we are still busy, hyung. But surely as soon as soon possible.”, Kwangsoo answered.

 

             “What are you doing, hyung?”, Jaesuk turned to look at Sukjin who is busy with his phone.

 

             “His stock is decreasing.”, Jongkook joked while pointing at Sukjin.

 

             “Maja.”, Sukjin answered as his eyes focused on his phone.

 

             “Wae, oppa?”, Somin asked.

 

             “Molla.”, Sukjin answered.

 

             “Gwenchana, oppa. The most important factor that affects the value of your company is its earnings.”, Jihyo said to comfort Sukjin.

 

             “Maja, hyung. Why are you sad on our gathering?”, Jaesuk asked to console Sukjin too.

 

             “Keunyang… Arasseo. Let’s have fun!”, Sukjin said while keeping his phone and grabbed his beer glass.

 

             “That’s it!”, Jihyo pointed out with her happy expression.

 

             “How many days left for you before you go to work, Jihyo-ya? Are you recovering well?”, Haha asked in concern.

 

             “I’m good now, oppa. Thanks for asking. I will be going to work next week.”, Jihyo answered with a smile.

 

             “That’s good to hear, Miss Mong.”, Jaesuk nodded.

 

             “I’m relieved to hear you are recovering well.”, Gary nodded too.

 

             “I guess thanks to Jongkook oppa?”, Somin interrupted with a joke.

 

             “One of the main reasons.”, Sukjin pointed out.

 

             “Aaa palli, noona. You know I’m bored. I can’t get have fun and just eating alone at hotel. I don’t go out for a month.”, Kwangsoo complained.

 

             “Wae? You can go with Joongki. Or Jongsuk. Woobin too. And also one of our trainees, Lee Dahee. Please socialize eo, Lee Kwangsoo? What if I happened to move to another department or team? And so are you.”, Jihyo advice Kwangsoo.

 

             “There’s no one matches my style other than you, noona.”, Kwangsoo complained again.

 

             “So that you can drag me to the club again? Should I tell Sunbin, eo?”, Jihyo threatened while looking at Kwangsoo straight in the eyes.

 

             “Jamkan. What? Club? You are going to a club at other country?”, Jongkook turned to look at Jihyo seriously.

 

             “With Kwangsoo oppa?”, Somin asked too.

 

             “Are you guys serious?”, Haha asked in disbelief.

 

             “What are you thinking of going to the club at other country? This is my first time to hear about this. Are you keeping it from me, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asked in disbelief while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “We are not doing anything, oppa. Just drinking. And why do I have to tell you everything?”, Jihyo asked with his dissatisfied expression.

 

             “This is not going to look good.”, Jaesuk said silently while watching Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

             “Ani. You can’t go clubbing anywhere. What if Kwangsoo get drunk? Who will take care of you? And if you are drunk too?”, Jongkook enraged.

 

             “Oppa. We are not and that would never happen. We are going for a work and the next day, we know so well we can’t get wasted. We are not that pabo, oppa. Just a glass of wine.”, Jihyo answered.

 

             “Hyung, noona is right. We went there to have some fun and just a glass of drink.”, Kwangsoo said to console Jongkook.

 

             “Some fun? Fun?”, Jongkook enlightened while looking at Jihyo and Kwangsoo on his left and right.

 

             “Shut up, Kwangsoo.”, Jihyo pointed out to Kwangsoo to warn him from opening his mouth, making Kwangsoo had to obey her warned. “We were stressed out with work, so some fun is not allowed, oppa? This is why I don’t want to tell you. You are being so overprotective.”, Jihyo answered while crossing her arms.

 

             “Is it wrong to feel overprotective toward my own friend? Plus, you are a woman, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook pointed out.

 

             “Uri neun ottoke?”, Haha shook his head.

 

             “So what do you want me to do? Stop going to the club and stop having some fun?”, Jihyo asked in disbelief.

 

             “If you can do it so please do it. For the sake of me.”, Jongkook said.

 

             “Sake of you, oppa?”, Jihyo scoffed.

 

             “I’m no more your friend. I’m your boyfriend now and your future husband. Should I let my wife wandering around the club with another guy while drinking? And for your information, I can’t trust Kwangsoo.”, Jongkook pointed out. Jihyo suddenly got stunned as she heard the word ‘wife’. All her anger suddenly flew away.

 

             “Oppa…”, Jihyo said as she doesn’t know how to answer him anymore.

 

             “Jamkan. Are you guys going to get married soon?”, Gary asked in curious as he heard their conversation.

 

             “Future husband?”, Sukjin asked.

 

             “Wife?”, Jaesuk tilted his head.

 

             “Eo?”, Jongkook and Jihyo said in the same time as all eyes were on them.

 

             “Are you getting married, noona, hyung?”, Kwangsoo asked with his eyes widen while looking at them.             

 

             “Oppa…”, Jihyo turned to look at Jongkook. Is this how they want to announce their married to their friends?

 

             “Eo… Should I just tell them?”, Jongkook asked Jihyo’s opinion.

 

             “Ya! Jinjjaya?! Daebak!”, Haha screamed in excitement as he doesn’t believe his ears.

 

             “When?”, Sechan asked.

 

             “Eo… Next month…”, Jongkook answered carefully.

 

             “Are you guys serious? Can you please say it properly, eo?”, Kwangsoo exasperated.

 

             “Arasseo. To be honest, one of the main purposes of the gathering today is Jihyo and I want to announce our wedding. It will be held next month. At Jeju Island.”, Jongkook said properly while looking at every his friend’s eyes.

 

             “Oppa proposed to me few weeks ago when we were at my hometown. Our parents also already knew about it and they approved our relationship. Though it’s shocking.”, Jihyo giggled.

 

             “I hope you guys can free your schedule next month. It will be held on 25 April. Jihyo suggested our wedding would be on my birthday but I wanted our wedding would be on her birthday, 15th of August. But she said it’s too long. She can’t wait for me too long.”, Jongkook giggled as he threw a joke to tease his future wife.

 

             “I didn’t say that, oppa.”, Jihyo pouted while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “Chukahae Kookjong, Miss Mong! I can’t believe this happen!”, Jaesuk applauded. 

 

             “Nado!”, Haha said with widen while looking at Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

             “Noona…”, Kwangsoo looked at Jihyo with his teary eyes. Don’t know if he was sad or touch.

 

             “Eyyy, Kwangsoo-ya. What’s wrong with you?”, Jihyo asked Kwangsoo with her sad expression.

 

             “I can’t believe this day would come. You are finally free with all those blind dates. And you did found the right man for you.”, Kwangsoo said with his teary eyes.

 

            “Kwangsoo…”, Jihyo eyes started to get teary too.

 

             “Noona. You did well. All of those sufferings you managed to face it. Your PTSD too. I’m glad you are recovering well. Noona, be happy with Jongkook hyung.”, Kwangsoo stood up and quickly approached and hugged Jihyo.

 

             “Eyyy Kwangsoo. You are making our night sullen.”, Jihyo joked, but she was teary too while hugging Kwangsoo.

 

             “Maja.”, Somin nodded with her teary eyes too.

 

             “Ya. Why are you hugging my girlfriend?”, Jongkook broke the sullen air to bring back the good atmosphere.

 

             “Eyy hyung.”, Kwangsoo pulled away his hugged as he is embarrassed. “Gomawo, hyung.”, Kwangsoo quickly hugged Jongkook too, making that man shy by him.

 

             “Kwangsoo, did someone died?”, Jaesuk tried to joke, though his eyes were teary too. Everyone got themselves teary.

 

             “Old Jihyo is dead.”, Haha continued with a smile. Finally, Jihyo is free from the blind dates that suffered her.

 

             “Jeju Island? Do I have to bring my family there too?”, Sukjin groaned.

 

             “Don’t come, hyung.”, Jaesuk joked.

 

             “You can come alone, hyung. I know you like it.”, Haha joked.

 

             “I don’t.”, Sukjin giggled.

 

             “Thank you guys. For supporting us.”, Jihyo suddenly thanked all of them.

 

             “Gwenchana, Jihyo-ya. I can’t believe this happen.”, Haha said.

 

             “Friends to lover is real.”, Gary pointed out with a laugh.

 

             “Actually, we are about to announce the same thing…”, Somin said carefully while interrupting them.

 

             “We? Who?”, Kwangsoo asked.

 

             “You and Sechan are getting married too, Somin-a?”, Jihyo turned to look at the couple who sat next to her with her eyes widen.

 

             “Eo, noona.”, Sechan nodded while scratching his non-itchy neck.

 

             “Wait. Somin and Sechan are together?”, Haha asked in puzzle.

 

             “You guys are dating?”, Gary pointed to Sechan and Somin.

 

             “They are. You guys don’t know? You didn’t tell them, Somin?”, Jihyo answered in behalf.

 

             “Ani, unnie.”, Somin smiled awkwardly while shaking her head.

 

             “Wahhh. I thought we are friends, Somin, Sechan.”, Sukjin sighed.

 

             “Wahhhhh, nado.”, Kwangsoo sighed while shaking his head too.

 

             “Since when?”, Jaesuk asked.

 

             “Before Jihyo unnie and Jongkook oppa…”, Somin answered honestly.

 

             “So you guys were right before them? Wah!”, Haha said in disbelief.

 

             “Don’t blame them. At least they said it now.”, Jongkook backing up the young couple to his friends.

 

             “And you guys getting married too? When?”, Gary asked.

 

             “Next month too. But since Jongkook hyung and Jihyo noona is getting married next month too, so I guess a same date is fine right, hyung, noona?”, Sechan asked.

 

             “Eo. Double wedding sounds fun. Right, oppa?”, Jihyo asked in excitement while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “Double wedding? I don’t want.”, Jongkook doesn’t like the idea.

 

             “Ahhhh wae?”, Jihyo complained.

 

             “I want to share the date only with you. And my happy days with you. Why would Somin and Sechan join us?”, Jongkook pouted.

 

             “We can share the happy days together, eo? It’s your birthday. Eo?”, Jihyo tried to console.

 

             “What can you do for me then?”, Jongkook tilted his head.

 

             “Anything you want.”, Jihyo smiled.

 

             “Anything I want?”, Jongkook asked with smile on his lip started to form.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nodded.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook agreed.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo asked with her big doe eyes widen.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nodded again.

 

             “Just tell me what you want later. Anytime.”, Jihyo said with a wink.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook chuckled. “So you guys able to hold the wedding at Jeju Island? I will never change the location.”, Jongkook asked Sechan and Somin.

 

             “Of course. We are about to book at the hotel tomorrow so I guess we will have to use your wedding place, hyung.”, Sechan chuckled.

 

             “You should pay me later.”, Jongkook pointed out.

 

             “Arasseo, hyung. Don’t worry.”, Sechan said.

 

             “Omo. I want to get married too. Can we have a triple wedding?”, Kwangsoo asked.

 

             “You don’t have any preparation yet. What do you expect?”, Jihyo said to Kwangsoo.

 

             “I can do it tomorrow.”, Kwangsoo answered.

 

             “Did you propose Sunbin yet?”, Jaesuk asked.

 

             “Ani…”, Kwangsoo sighed.

 

             “You better get married next year, Kwangsoo. Don’t be in rush, eo? There’s a lot of time.”, Gary said.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Kwangsoo nodded in sullen.

 

             “I wondered how Jongkook hyung and Jihyo’s child? Will they create babies with superpowers?”, Haha asked a childish question.

 

             “Because they are both strong?”, Somin continued.

 

             “Capable and Ace.”, Sukjin nodded.

 

             “What kind of babies has superpowers?”, Jihyo shook her head while laughing.

 

             “Our babies.”, Jongkook said with a smile while side-hugging Jihyo.

 

             “Oppa… We are in public.”, Jihyo said while slowly freeing herself from Jongkook.

 

             “Wae? Why are you suddenly getting shy?”, Jongkook asked with a chuckle.

 

             “Is that Jongkook hyung?”, Gary pointed to Jongkook as this was his first time witnessing Jongkook being clingy.

 

             “I don’t know.”, Haha answered while looking at them.

 

             “Jihyo won his heart.”, Sukjin pointed out.

 

             “No wonder.”, Jaesuk raised his eyebrows.

 

             “I want 10 kids like I said before.”, Jongkook continued to joke while ignoring all his friend’s presence.

 

             “Neo micheosseo?”, Jihyo asked while widening her eyes to Jongkook, getting embarrassed by his jokes.

 

             “Eyyy, hyung! Why do you want so many kids?”, Kwangsoo frowned.

 

             “Can you help unnie to take care of them, oppa?”, Somin asked in disbelief.

 

             “Of course. I want a lot of kids. With Jihyo’s look and my attitude. I can’t let them take Jihyo’s attitude. I can’t handle 10 mini Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook giggled.

 

             “Don’t you realized that both of you are the same? Stubborn, hot-te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter