Thirty-two (Epilogue)

Unforgettable Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Our Unforgettable Love❞

 

 

 

 

11:31 pm

 

 

Paris, France. 

 

Night. Silence. Cold. City lights. Snowfall. 

 

And an embrace of a homely warmth. 

 

A familiar yet unfamiliar place was engulfed in a soothing silence like the unfamiliar dark room was in an illumination of the city lights through the closed balcony door where the second last day of December was saying a beautiful goodbye by the enchanting snowfall pouring through the cold darkening night down the roads. 

 

Yet the embrace of the homely warmth had engulfed the two people; Baek Inha and Oh Sehun. 

 

The two of them had their arms around each other close; in the deep slumber under the warm comforter yet being the comfort person of one and another had brought more sooth, and solace in their hearts; the feeling of being home at last. 

 

The one being lost for a while to be found back at last to the one where it always had been. 

 

A slight squeezing movement, and Inha's slumber mind seemed to be awakening to the world, as her arm around her comfort person tightened to bury her face more into his neck with a realization of something hitting her drowsy mind as within a second, she had leaned back carefully like her eyes fluttered opened slowly to greet the darkness around the room illuminated with the faint lights through the balcony. 

 

Her eyes were quick to glance at Sehun to find him sleeping on his side, his face buried in the pillow that was snuggled into her hair a second back, and his arms around her in a fold like he had hugged her close to him with her head on his bicep but Inha could only stare at him through the faint light as her palm was quick collide his forehead gently to the curve of his neck with a relieved heart. 

 

Fortunately, his fever was gone. 

 

The one condition she had found her man the moment she had arrived at this unfamiliar place to surprise him but instead he had surprised her with his fever; the audacity of his to not to even inform her that it was serious after their phone call where she had understood his change of voice but him being himself had assured her it wasn't serious yet she had found him coughing and burning up on the bed of his hotel room. 

 

He was on his schedule again; no plans for his off to celebrate a new year where the flights from Paris to Korea had been booked for him to come back on time to spend the new year with her and with their family and friends. 

 

He was upset, and in a down mood for not being able to spent the important time with her that Inha could tell since she was feeling the same because it was their first new year after their nine years phase, and how the things had been before, both of them had plans, and heart to spent it together yet his schedule gave them a cancelation of their plans. 

 

However, Inha couldn't let that happen, as much as she wanted to celebrate her new year with her family and friends, Sehun had become both of it in the most enormous way that she couldn't think of spending the important night without him, and hence, she decided to go to him like he had been doing for her. 

 

Yet, the moment she had walked into his room through the contact with his manager only to find him sleeping but in a fever condition. 

 

The doctor into her had woken up in the next second, and emerged with someone who loves her jerk of a stubborn man that earned him an earful from her. 

 

He was surprised, and shocked, but couldn't even react because of his condition yet there was relief, and happiness in his eyes and she had done what should have been done as right now he was sleeping peacefully unlike his rustling self uncomfortably until she had hugged him in her arms for his comfort. 

 

And right now his embrace was tight as if his loosening grip would make her disappear from his side. 

 

As if Inha would let that happen; once did, but never again. 

 

Her palm was still leaned on his neck as her thumb caressed his jawline softly like her eyes had held the softness, and adoration for him along with the concern and her heart swelled the second he had leaned closer that his forehead was against hers; a soft hum from his lips to have her lean back only for him to groan lightly. 

 

"Stop moving, Inha." 

 

He whispered out, his eyes still closed and she sighed softly. "I'm going to get crushed by you, Sehun." 

 

He was silent, as if too sleepy to utter but uttered the only nonsense she expected from him. "I'm a patient." 

 

Inha chuckled out in a scoff. "I have to check if you are one or not." 

 

The next moment, she had scooted away from him for Sehun to tighten his hold, but loosened the second she left a soft kiss on his forehead that had her smile to roll over to the nightstand as she switched on the lamplight where the room was dimmed to look at around properly for her to grab the thermometer that she had asked his manager to fetch it the moment she had gotten here before scooting closer to him again with her figure laid on her stomach. 

 

Inha was quick to place it right close to his ear as he flinched, his brows knitted, until a beep sound erupted in the silent room and a sigh left her lips for not finding any sign of fever to glance at him with a smile as she leaned close to his face. 

 

"You are not my patient anymore, Oh Sehun." 

 

He breathed softly but the words leaving his mouth in a mumble weren't very soft. "Darn it."

 

"You don't feel good that your fever is gone?" Inha's forehead creased in amusement, as her eyes stared at his buried in the pillow face for a moment till she heard his mumble again with a nonsense blurt. "You were being extra soft while treating me, hugging me, and holding me the entire time, I was having my good advantage, doc-lady." 

 

Her eyes stared at him in a weird squint of her eyes. "You were being scolded by me." 

 

"That's normal for me." 

 

She rolled her eyes. "And I am still angry at you." 

 

"That's normal too." 

 

"Be glad that my normal punch didn't happen." 

 

"That's fantastically given." 

 

Inha scoffed yet again; he was being awfully chatty for someone down in a fever and annoying right now but couldn't bring herself to beat his stubborn for telling that he was alright when he clearly was not even close to it. 

 

"So, rest fantastically for now." 

 

"So annoying." 

 

Inha tilted her head, as she pulled his cheek with her sharp gaze. "Did you just call me annoying, celeb?" 

 

"I'm a patient." 

 

"So you're going to play the patient card, jerk?" 

 

"I'm taking a rest." 

 

He mumbled, pulling the comforter closer to his chin as Inha let go with a roll of her eyes to let him be before rolling over to put the thermometer back on the nightstand while grabbing her phone that she had left it to charge she had used it throughout her entire flight where she couldn't even inform Yoojung and Jinsoo how the things had been going here except a message of her reaching here safely. 

 

She laid on her side with her back facing her resting man while her fingers scrolled through her phone; the message inbox that she found it filled with messages from her friends, asking about her stay there as she was quick to respond to each of them to find the pictures from Yoojung and Jinsoo's wedding had been received from the photographer and were delivered in the group chat of the gang of friends. 

 

Inha was quick to look through them; her lips in a soft smile at the family pictures from the pre-wedding party on the dance floor, next one where she was hugging Yoojung and Jinsoo after her speech, and to her surprise, there was one with Sehun hugging her, another one with their backs captured together watching the fireworks. 

 

Inha had had a flashback of that moment, the way he had done those sparkles for her, the way he had surprised her with his presence and her heart warmed again. 

 

"Why are you so far away, Inha?"

 

She heard his voice through his deep tone and felt his movements behind to flinch the second his hand brushed against her back; she was wearing his black sweater with a black tank top but his hand reaching out to her was felt like a jolt; the next second, Inha felt him scooting closer as his arm wrapped around her waist under the comforter with a sudden gentle pull behind that she felt his warm chest against her back, like his legs tangled with hers. 

 

Inha blinked. "I thought you were resting." 

 

"I can't without holding you." 

 

He mumbled, burying his face into the curve of her neck like his warm lips pressed against her skin while her grip on her phone tightened with a sigh; her cheeks flushed by his words as the fever was making this man more affectionate, and more clingy like a baby that he was being right now yet she couldn't bring herself to oppose since his arms had been the best place for her to be at; her home it was. 

 

"Can you turn around?" 

 

Inha frowned. "Why?" 

 

"So I can hold you more close." 

 

Inha had to palm her eyes at his words as her cheeks warmed more; damn him. 

 

"Come on, doc-lady." 

 

He clutched the sweater from her waist with a pull for her to turn around that she did, and the moment she had faced him, she felt him holding her against him in a tight embrace; his head on her shoulder dipping his face in her neck as her arm stretched ahead underneath his neck and another one around him to feel him grabbing her leg under the comforter to wrap it around his waist as his embrace tightened. 

 

Inha couldn't help but chuckle. "Just how close you want me to be?" 

 

His cheek leaned against hers as he tilted his head up a bit to mumble through her skin. "As close as possible." 

 

"You're such an oddball sometimes, celeb." 

 

"And you're a goofball as always, doc-lady." 

 

Inha had to laugh, "Did you just make a rhythm?" And she didn't have to hear his answer since his soft giggles against her had given it like their soft giggles emerged together in the silent room as her fingers brushed through his hair behind his nape softly for him to snuggle more. 

 

"How are you feeling?" 

 

"Better." 

 

"Not fantastic yet?" 

 

"In a few." 

 

"Cheeky jerk." 

 

"What are you doing though?" 

 

Inha was quick to lift up her phone with the hand under his neck to look at the pictures from the wedding now with a smile. "The wedding pictures are here, do you want to see?" 

 

He hummed. "Later." 

 

"Yoojung isn't feeling well yet." 

 

"Have you talked to her?" 

 

The moment Sehun had questioned, Inha's phone buzzed with a phone call from Yoojung that both of flinched to chuckle together. 

 

"It's Yoojung." 

 

Sehun was quick to lean back as he was still laid on his side facing her; his drowsy eyes looking at her blankly for a moment. "I'm fantastic now." 

 

Inha nodded, ruffling his hair to get up as he went back to snuggle into the comforter till his laziness from the fever gets him up on his feet while Inha pressed the phone against her ear with her steps pacing to the balcony door that she opened it slowly to greet the cold breeze brushing through her hair with a slight shudder to her skin till she was standing by the railing. 

 

Her eyes glowed at the sight of city lights to glance at the eiffel tower lightened up with the most bright lights like a beauty. 

 

"Yoo, how are you doing?"

 

Inha questioned, and heard Yoojung humming with a sigh. "I really can't tell." 

 

Inha frowned. "Is it getting too bad?" 

 

It's been two weeks to the day of Ah-Young's movie premiere and Yoojung's condition was getting into a different dimension, she didn't feel sick but tired sometimes that she had urged for it be her fatigue from her workload and Jinsoo being himself had to scold her for overworking herself but that wasn't it; Inha had heard from him how Yoojung's mood has been changing these days, and a lot more, Inha had recommended her some supplements other necessary things for it. 

 

Yet her mind was going to the other side but the chances of being wrong had stopped her from putting it into Yoojung's mind. 

 

"Yoojung, you have missed your periods, haven't you?" 

 

Inha felt her silence for a moment. "Yeah."

 

She tilted her head, as her forefinger traced the snow on the railing. "How about you test it out?" 

 

"But I don't think it's that, I mean, I'm not feeling nauseated." 

 

Inha had to chuckle with an internal coo at her best friend since she could picture her blushing face. "Yoo, sometimes you can be so adorable and I wish I were there right now with you but grab your husband for now and I really think it is that but there's nothing wrong in testing it, right?" 

 

"Alright." 

 

"Do you have other thoughts?" 

 

Inha felt her silence to listen to her attentively. 

 

"No, I don't. I have always wanted a family with Jinsoo and we both have been talking about it for a while now, well, you know Jinsoo, he loves kids and doesn't hold himself back from talking about it and so do I, so if it happens then we'll be more than happy but if it turns out to be not, I just don't want to keep his hopes up because it might make him sad."

 

Inha had a soft smile on her lips at her words; the words that screamed her love for Jinsoo and his happiness and how Yoojung cherishes him. 

 

"Yoojung." 

 

"Yeah?" 

 

"I should have married you instead." 

 

Inha pouted, but chuckled the moment she heard Yoojung laughing on the other side and her heart felt relieved to hear her relaxing as she uttered her words. "And as much as you love Jinsoo and his happiness, that airhead loves it equally so I bet he's more worried about you right now than thinking about other things, especially, if he's unaware about these things, so just do what you both always do, talk, and I'm sure he'd understand it. "

 

She heard him humming. "Okay." 

 

"Fantastic." 

 

"Anyway, how was your flight? And how is Paris? And how is Sehun? Was he surprised or shocked? I wanna know everything!" 

 

Inha laughed softly at her enthusiasm to tilt her head as her eyes stared at the enchanting sight ahead of her with a smile. "Paris is bright and beautiful, and I had a good time until I got surprised by this man sleeping in a fever." 

 

"I thought it was a cold?"

 

"That's what we were told." 

 

"So how's Sehun now?" 

 

"Oh," Inha's words stopped at the sudden noise behind her as she looked over her shoulder to find Sehun approaching her; his steps pacing in a lazy manner in his hoodie and pajama while his hair in a mess but her man appeared gorgeously soft that Inha shot him a smile the moment he was close to her. 

 

"Sehun is," She paused, the moment he had wrapped his arms around her waist from behind as he placed his chin on her shoulder where she chuckled, reaching out to ruffle his hair softly. "Being a baby now." 

 

And the second Inha had said that, she felt his nose tracing down her earlobe to her neck followed by his lips kissing her skin with a soft bite that had her yelp with a blush. 

 

She heard Yoojung's giggles. "Take care of your baby then." 

 

The phone was cut off, but Inha stood still with a flush of blush to her entire being as her eyes closed with a sigh before crossing her arms as she turned around with a sharp look at him to find him smiling his foolish grin; his arms still around her before leaning in to press his lips on her forehead that had her eyes close to smile as he kissed her skin twice, thrice, and again. 

 

Inha met his eyes; adoring her behind his lazy glint, and her smiling lips had let out a chuckle at his messy look as she reached out, running her fingers through his hair softly to fix it but got it more messy as she bit her lip with a sheepish look while he gave her a done look that had her laugh to squish his cheeks with a soft pull of his face to her reach as she left a kiss on his forehead more than thrice to lean back while wounding her arms around his hooded neck to find him looking at her softly. 

 

"I think Yoojung might be expecting." 

 

His brows knitted. "Expect what?" 

 

Inha blinked at his genuine confused look; too adorable to resist as she palmed his nape for a down pull to kiss his cheek in a lingering kiss while Sehun was still in a confusion but let her be since being in his Inha's arms was his most favorite thing to do, especially when she's smiling her most beautiful smile at him, and his heart warmed since it was because of him. 

 

But his system definitely was left dumbfounded after hearing her words. 

 

"Yoojung might be expecting a baby." 

 

"A what?" 

 

Inha laughed again at his reaction, and Sehun his lips still looking confused, to meet her soft eyes with a raise of his eyebrows. "You mean to tell me that Jinsoo, that airhead, might become a dad, and Yoojung, the already mother, might actually become a mother?" 

 

"If that's how it makes you feel understood then, yes." 

 

His mouth was in a jaw drop; a gaped look on his face and she tilted her head, smiling at his reaction. "It's still an assumption from this doctor's perspective but I asked Yoojung to test it out for confirmation." 

 

And he was left baffled again yet answered in a nod. "Oh." 

 

Inha nodded back. "You don't know a thing about this, and it shows." 

 

"And you know a lot of things, and it shows." 

 

Inha made a face and he imitated her to smile afterwards; Sehun pulled her closer as he reached out, palming her cheek with a caress to her skin as he met her eyes in a glow like the city lights had been in a sparkle yet her eyes seemed to be pulling him more towards her and because the glint behind them were the adoration for him.

 

And that damn smile always warms his heart in several flutters without any pause. 

 

He couldn't forget the moment he had found her by his side the time he needed her the most where his condition was in a down that he missed her; he was in a gloom for not even able to spend the most important night with her since the last nine years were left in a drift of it to miss her more that for a moment he thought he was hallucinating her; it felt warm the way she had embraced him the whole time of his discomfort yet he felt like dreaming to let her go but he was not. 

 

Baek Inha was right here in his arms with her eyes and smile full of love for him. 

 

"Inha," 

 

He called her softly, and she raised her eyebrows with a warmth to her system by his long loving gaze until his words had fluttered her heart more. 

 

"Will you hold me?" 

 

Inha tilted her head with a smile. "What a useless question." 

 

The next thing her arms around his neck were in a fold like she had pulled him closer in her warm embrace, and his arms around her waist tightened as his face buried in the curve of her neck while her face was snuggled into his hooded neck; their arms in a warm embrace for a tight but soft hold for the times they couldn't, and for the times to make up for it. 

 

And this time to make it for their lifetime. 

 

Inha had leaned back but the moment she looked at him, Sehun had pressed his lips against hers and this time, she wasn't surprised for she had gotten used to his surprising antics; especially his surprise kisses, as her eyes closed, yet this one kiss was far from the soft one like she predicted, it was deep, rushing, like her hold tightening onto him, and like he had held her closer as possible against him. 

 

His head tilted as he leaned in more and held the back of her head brushing his fingers through her hair seeping the pleasant warmth around like the rapid beating of her heart in a perfect sync against him; he was warm, the fabric of his hoodie felt warmer and her mind was in a fuzziness the more she got herself drowned into his warmth yet she didn't want to let go but to hold him right into her arms. 

 

Like he had been holding her as if he never wanted to let go; as if he wanted to hold her for a lifetime. 

 

He had leaned his forehead against hers; their warmth still fanning through their lips closer in their heaved up moments, and their eyes stayed closed in their warming blush. 

 

"I thought I was dreaming." 

 

Sehun uttered, in a whisper against her lips where he felt her thumb caressing his nape softly for him to continue. "The moment I saw you in front of me, I thought I was hallucinating you, so I wanted to hold you tight even if it was a dream because it felt too damn good, and because I missed you so damn much, Inha." 

 

"And I'm right here, Sehun." 

 

He heard her and felt her whisper against his lips as he leaned back to meet her eyes with a smile. "You missed me," She paused, tilting her head, "But turns out, I missed you more than I thought." 

 

Sehun stared at her for a moment at the familiar words to look away with a nod, and a soft smile before meeting her eyes. "You're right here at last." 

 

Inha nodded. "I couldn't be anywhere else." 

 

"I didn't want to spend this new year without having you right beside me, we have been celebrating it without each other in those past nine years," She paused, as her heart welled up like her blurry vision with tears to stare at him softly. "I couldn't spend this new year without you again, because this time, we are right here together," She trailed off, locking her arms in a fold again around his neck as he held her close till their faces were close to find his eyes in a glow moisten. "I want to spend the rest of my new years with you by my side, like this, Sehun." 

 

His heart welled up to nod as he leaned his forehead back to hers. "And I'll be right here." 

 

She nuzzled her nose through his. "At last." 

 

A moment of their embrace, and Inha felt herself being lifted up as she yelped to lean back only to find Sehun with an eye-level as he smiled with a soft kiss on her cheek that had her smile until he was walking backwards carrying her in his arms while she laughed, as her head fell on his shoulder like her dangling legs. 

 

Like under the cold weather was a bright sight to behold with beautiful illumination. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________

 

 

 

 

 

8:46 am 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea. 

 

The zoning of different times had followed, like to the other corner of the world was midnight, and this corner of the world was the early morning and this side of world was wide awake like the familiar apartment of the two beings in a new phase of their relationship and in the shared bedroom of theirs, Jinsoo found himself leaned his back against the wall beside the bathroom door in his hoodie while his hair in an early mess as he rubbed his eyes to cross his arms to himself again. 

 

He was waiting for his wife, Yoojung, who was inside with a concerned filled heart. 

 

It had been an hour since he had been back from the medical store with Yoojung; it was around five in the morning when he found Yoojung in the living room talking to Inha who was in Paris at the moment with Sehun with a surprise that she had asked him to help her with the ticket since the flights weren't available to the extent that he had to use his way but after their conversation, he had another conversation with Yoojung. 

 

The one conversation that made their relationship more profound. 

 

He had seen the different behavior of hers since weeks; his mind was far from coming to the conclusion of something Inha had come up with after Yoojung told him, he was surprised foremost, and confused, but his first concern was to understand, and listen to Yoojung's thought that seemed to be positive towards it, to the family they might begin together. 

 

The family that they had talked about starting at one point but this point might be that time was unknown to them yet might be known to them sooner after the results. 

 

The door opened softly and Jinsoo snapped out, immediately standing straight to face Yoojung who had walked out in a silence; she was still in her pajamas with her hair in a soft mess yet appeared beautiful for all he could utter but her silence right now had him feel the drop of his heart in pit of his stomach as he stood in front of her. 

 

"Is everything alright, honey?" 

 

"Inha might be right." 

 

Yoojung mumbled, as she raised her head and Jinsoo flinched, to find her eyes in tears until her lips curved in a warm smile as she brought up the testing kit in front of him. "We might be starting a family now, Jinsoo." 

 

Jinsoo glanced at the kit with a confused look, then back to her teary eyes beaming with a smile until he felt his heart pounding rapidly behind his chest in giddiness, and welling up emotion enough for his eyes to blur as he looked down for a moment trying to adapt to her words, and the scene before looking at her to find her looking at him almost in the verge of crying. 

 

His lips parted after gulping the lump as he held her shoulders gently. "We're going to be parents now?" 

 

Yoojung cupped his face with a nod. "Yes." 

 

The next moment, she was engulfed in a warm embrace and it felt so heartwarming for her to just weep right into his arms as she hugged him back; her heart in a different emotions that felt indescribable at the moment but so lovable that she couldn't stop hugging him, and crying yet her sobbing mouth had left a laugh as more than her, he was a crying mess right now. 

 

Yoojung leaned back to find him crying handsomely in front of her as she reached out, wiping his tears while Jinsoo cupped her face to press a warm kiss on her forehead and her eyes closed with a smile. "Thank you so much, Yoojung." 

 

She nodded. "Thank you for being by my side, Jinsoo." 

 

He chuckled, wiping her tears as he looked at the kit, and her flat stomach to have his eyes teary again as he leaned back with a confused look. "I shouldn't pressure our baby." 

 

Yoojung had to laugh at him. "It's not even a baby yet." 

 

He pouted, looking at her stomach to place the back of his hand against it gently. "I don't feel anything, is it even there?" 

 

Yoojung slapped his arm. "You're crazy!" 

 

Jinsoo let out a laugh, and wound his arms around her that rested on her back as he stared at her softly with a smile. "I can't just believe it, we have been planning for having a family but right now it is happening so it feels surreal, and I'm glad," He trailed off, caressing her hair as he left a soft kiss on her lips. "I'm so glad that I'm starting a family with you, Yoojung." 

 

Yoojung tilted her head with a smile; her eyes moistened. "I'm happy that it's you I'm having a family with, Jinsoo." 

 

He grinned, but the next second, he burst out crying again and she had to hug him again unsure if she should laugh it off or roll her eyes at her emotional man but smile till he had calmed down. 

 

A thought surely running: who would this little one take after? But whoever it would be, it will be theirs only. 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________

 

 

 

 

2:03 am 

 

 

Paris, France. 

 

 

Sehun had stepped out of the bathroom after a warm shower; Inha had pushed his lazy inside to get off from the sweat he might have, and get out of fever germs from his previous clothes as right now he was clad in a black sleeveless shirt, and sweatpants while ruffling his damp hair with his fingers to leave it upwards where his brows knitted at the sight in the room. 

 

The balcony door was closed, and the lights were on and in the middle of the room was Inha, still in his black sweater and pajamas where the one side of the neckline seemed to have slipped to her upper-arm with the strap of her tank top stayed still on her shoulder blade since he could see the chain around her neck; the one she never takes off now. 

 

However, that wasn't the concern right now since she was standing by the edge of the bed holding the corner of the bed-sheet while the pillow covers were taken off there, and the taken off bed-sheet was on the floor where his eyes roamed around to find the comforter on the couch. 

 

He glanced back at her with a tilt of his head of confusion. "What are you supposed to be right now, Dr. Cleaner?" 

 

Inha heard him but she had been used to his new nicknames for her to react to it now as she continued her task of changing the bed-sheet as one side of it was tucked in smoothly before looking at his curious expression.

 

"I'm changing the bed-sheet."

 

He nodded, "I can see that," He trailed off, pacing towards her. "But why?" 

 

"You were down with fever for like two days and I doubt the sheets were changed," She tilted her head with a look, "So, to not to get you back in the fever because of some germs so I'm changing it, we'll use the spare duvet in the wardrobe," She paused, pointing at the couch with a serious expression. "Go and stuff yourself with the porridge I just ordered, and don't even think about picking a fight with me, Oh Sehun." 

 

He grinned at her accuracy of him; so on point before shoving his hands into his pockets as he stood beside her. "Aren't you going to change yourself?" 

 

Inha frowned. "Why?" 

 

He leaned over close to her. "I hugged you to sleep, Inha." 

 

"I can just take this off." 

 

She shrugged, pointing at the sweater she's been wearing but he stood still with an expectant expression and she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "You sure have wild thoughts about me a lot, cheapester." 

 

And a playful smirk curled his lips. "As if you don't, doc-lady." 

 

Inha punched his stomach, and he choked, holding it as she walked past him with a smile where his eyes rounded a bit at her sudden action of taking off the sweater that left her standing in her tank-top as she ran her fingers through her hair for a smooth comb to her back and he couldn't help but stare at her in awestruck for a moment, her figure was in the perfect curves of hers that was nothing like he hadn't seen before but everytime he does, he would be left mesmerized and warm, as he looked away his lips. 

 

Inha gave him a look before tilting her head with a smug smile. "Are you shy right now?" 

 

"Shut up, Baek Inha." 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes the second he heard her laugh; his favorite sound but somehow annoying at the moment as he found her enjoying his state that was just because of her doings; little brat. 

 

"Not okay and it's not like you haven't seen me like this before, celeb." 

 

Inha placed her hands either side of her waist with a pose and Sehun tilted his head. "Now who's picking up a fight?" 

 

"Fine, I'll stop, go and have some porridge now." 

 

She stepped back only for him to hold her hand as he sat on the edge of the bed while pulling her closer so she was standing between his legs as Inha had her hand on his shoulder to have his hand on her waist as Sehun raised his head until his chin was almost leaning on her chest with an expectant expression. "Can I help?" 

 

Inha stared at him blankly with a consideration but his playful eyes, and action of caressing her waist softly had changed her mind as she shook her head with a smile. "If you don't want to get dumped by me right now, do as I say like a good boy." 

 

And her breath hitched the moment he had completely leaned his chin on her chest, like his palm slid to the small of her back as he smirked. "And since when have I been a good boy?" 

 

The next second, Sehun felt her hand on his shoulder sliding up to palm the side of his neck as she leaned in closer for him to anticipate her next move until she whispered against his lips. 

 

"Since right now." 

 

The next thing Sehun found her figure pacing to the other side as he sat there dumbfounded to turn his torso to find her setting the other side of the bedsheet, and he glared at her with not so sincerity. 

 

"That's foul play, Baek Inha." 

 

"And that's how we play, Oh Sehun." 

 

She didn't even meet his eyes as she continued her task, but the next second, Inha flinched at him lying on his back with a thud on the mattress and he rolled over his whole figure on the bed while she had to huff at his actions as she looked up with a sigh; this man never fails to get on her nerves. 

 

"You just ruined the other side, Oh Sehun!" 

 

Inha exclaimed, looking at the other side to find the sheets tucked out to glare at him as he sat up but before she could have yelled at him more, she got a light smack of pillow on her side as she gasped, and found him grinning his foolish smile as she got another hit on her arm where the next minute, Sehun found her climbing on the bed with a pillow attacks back to him. 

 

The little fight seemed like a duel but their smiling lips, and echoing laugh in the room had said otherwise. 

 

"Get this now!" 

 

Inha smacked his arm with the pillow a bit harder as Sehun fell on his side but heard her laughter over him; the one always warming his heart, and the one that always sounds like a beautiful melody to his ears as he sat up grabbing the pillow but was left dumbfounded the moment he found her wrapping the pillow cover around his both wrists till his hands were tied into it; not firm because he could literally feel it loosening yet her excited smile had him play along as he let her be in the glow of her happiness. 

 

"Now sit still like my good piece." 

 

Inha scooted back with her seated figure only to be halted by him grabbing her ankle as she looked at him stunned, but her heart thud at his eyes; intensely gazing at her. 

 

"Where do you think you're going, my good piece?" 

 

A gasp left her lips as Sehun pulled her in a swift towards him by her ankle; his tied arms ducking her under and with a gentle lift of his arm behind her back, she found herself on his lap with her legs either side in a straggling way with her hands on his chest, and his face close enough as he had his soft expression but his eyes boring into hers felt too intense to be felt soft and enough for her to feel a hammer of warmth in her system. 

 

Her palm against his chest had let her feel the rapid hammer of his heart, and he felt warm; it wasn't his gone fever but he always felt like a comforting warmth to her, the one to be hold in a tight embrace like right now as she let her hands slid up slowly to interlock her fingers behind his nape to stare at her man looking awfully gorgeous right now that her eyes adored him softly. 

 

And his heart had paced more under her unwavering gaze; soft but warm. 

 

"What are you doing?" 

 

Inha heard his words sounding deep to her ears as her eyes glanced at his lips to meet his eyes again with warmth. "I'm looking at you." 

 

"With a wild look?" 

 

"Only I can." 

 

And a blissful smile curled his lips. "Only you can." 

 

Her heart was in a bliss at his smile; his eyes in a beautiful sparkle because of her and she always wants to make him smile, laugh, and love like this because that's what he deserved, before Inha pressed her lips on his forehead that had Sehun smiled as his eyes closed at the feeling of being safe in her arms; she always makes him feel safe and himself around her. 

 

From the beginning to this moment, it's always been her; one time it felt like a dream but he'd cherish her with his entire being for a lifetime. 

 

"I didn't get to ask you," 

 

He tilted his head with a soft look in his eyes and she raised her eyebrows for him to continue. "How was your flight?" 

 

Inha gave him a look for a moment; the position they were in wasn't for the conversation about her flight, yet him looking curious about it had her chuckle to begin her narration but this man was far from the actual curiosity since in between her talks, he had his lips kissing her skin in a soft manner yet in a kind that made her feel warm, and pleasantly fuzzy. 

 

"I didn't know that thirteen hours flight could feel this long even in the plane," 

 

She spoke making an exhausting expression and he hummed, as the next second, she found him leaning closer that his lips pressed a warm kiss on her bare shoulder that she felt his faint damp hair brushing her skin like a tickle but his lips felt more warm to be attentive to the former one and it didn't stop there, his kisses had trailed to her neck with a graze of his lips to her chain, to her jawline, and to her cheek. 

 

"And I really didn't like the food there." 

 

Sehun kissed her forehead softly. "Should we order something?" 

 

"I did ordered a porridge for you," 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter