Thirty - I

Unforgettable Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Wedding Bells❞

 

 

 

10:01 am

 

 

Maui, Hawaii, USA. 

 

Morning. 

 

The visage of the building stood tall through the shine of the bright sun of November; the building that was familiar for its homey people but unfamiliar to the ones who had been staying in for two days but had felt the homely vibes in it through the members of this place. 

 

Four Seasons. 

 

The resort for the stay till the wedding of Jinsoo and Yoojung will take place after two days; Jinsoo had taken care of the fare for the guests, his relatives, his business partners, who would stay here including his family and friends as half of them would arrive in the evening for the pre-wedding party while other half, his friends and family were already present in the vacant ballroom right now. 

 

"We will take it from the top now." 

 

Inha stood in her white crop-top hugging to her waist with a blue open jacket matched with her denim shorts and her hair clipped up while glancing at the family members of hers. "And start." 

 

The music started through the play touch of her phone connected to the speaker as she stood with her crossed arms to her chest; her eyes focused on the members' dance moves that has been going on since last week as per Jinsoo's command of having his family and friends dance at his pre-wedding party since he was the youngest son of the family getting married and talking about his enthusiastic character he would want to have it in a grand way. 

 

And he dragged Inha for being the responsible for their dance since she has been quite a dancer from the beginning; Jinsoo surely was pulled in a headlock but given his dramatic acting with his emotional card, he was successful getting Inha agree to this. 

 

At the moment, Inha was doing just it; last two days had passed with the little exploration of the new place, Hawaii, with the relaxation of the resort's spa as after a long time she had felt herself being relaxed, and after a quick breakfast with the family members and friends, Inha had gathered them in the ballroom for a quick dance practice since the party was in the evening. 

 

Her head nodded with the rhythm of their moves; the men of the family in a group dance as they were doing well enough until her own father, Daewon had missed a step that bumped his elbow onto Sehun's dad's elbow as he stopped with them looking at each other only to laugh where Yoojung's did a wave of the move but was stopped by Jinsoo's grandfather who did his own kind of wave by waving his whole figure along with his walking stick. 

 

"Where did it go wrong?" 

 

Inha mumbled, scratching her hair to look at her father with a huff. "Dad, you're supposed to wave," She trailed off, showing him her arm movement where Daewon frowned, imitating her but failing miserably with Inha pointing at Sehun's dad, "Look at uncle, he's doing so well." 

 

The latter smiled proudly where the frowning father of hers had did the move again. "This is how it's done," 

 

"Go like this." 

 

Sehun's dad taught him where Daewon did it but couldn't do it to grin sheepishly where Inha sighed, before looking at Jinsoo's grandfather doing his body wave. 

 

"Gramps, you're going to get back pain at this point!" 

 

"It's alright!" 

 

"And this is not the right move!" 

 

"It is done like this, I have been a good dancer since my time!"

 

He laughed loudly doing his body wave again where the three men followed his move to tease their daughter even more and Inha held her nape with a deep sigh. "I think I can feel how Yoojung must have felt while handling us." 

 

She looked at her father. "Dad, you'll get knee-pain again." 

 

"There my doctor bubble goes with her nagging." 

 

"Dad!" 

 

"Bubble!" 

 

"Why are you scolding her when it's so fortunate to have a doctor in our family." 

 

Sehun's dad beamed with a smile and Daewon nodded, patting his shoulder. "I'm still thankful to my son-in-law who's handling her nags with a smile." 

 

Inha felt a wave of blush to cross her arms to herself again with a sharp look at them. "Aren't you going to practice properly?" 

 

"We're doing just fine!" 

 

"Gramps, Jinsoo is going to headlock me!" 

 

"Yoojung wouldn't let him." 

 

Inha let out a cry. "I'm not doing this!" 

 

She was already walking to the sitting area with her puckered lips; sulking as she took a seat between her mother and Sehun's mom while Heewon was seated across around the round table with her baby boy on the table enjoying the laughing sight of the elders while Inha was the reason of it. 

 

"Have you seen this building entirely?" 

 

Yoojung's father initiated his talk, and Jinsoo's grandfather nodded. "It's too huge, but it's not much like the buildings in our country like even in my times, it was huge than this." 

 

"The world is progressing well." Daewon stated, and Sehun's dad nodded. "Yes, even the bathroom seems huge." 

 

"I almost slipped." 

 

"I felt like I was in a white room!" 

 

Their laughter emerged together as their little conversation began to get longer while Inha was left dumbfounded, and scoffed loudly with her sulky cries. "I didn't sign up for this." 

 

Sehun's mom chuckled. "You're talking like my son now." 

 

"Perks of having each other around says a lot." 

 

Ji-Hye nodded, patting Inha's back who was still pouting at the elders before unplugging the phone from the speaker while listening to the question Sehun's mom asked. "When is that busy man arriving?" 

 

Inha blinked at her. "By tomorrow." 

 

"I'm still sad that he won't be attending the party tonight, he would've loved it." 

 

Inha nodded at her mother's words as she was also missing her jerk of a man who didn't come with them since his sudden schedule had held him back; his agency had got a huge contract with a profiting agency where Sehun's photo shoot was needed given his recent performance of his record breaking swimming tournament, and his magazine photo shoot being sold out quickly than usual that gave him more opportunities to get more interviews; photo shoots, and advertising shoots beforehand. 

 

At the moment, her phone pinged with Soomin's call that she was quick to answer after getting snapped out. "Yeah, Soomin?" 

 

"Hey, Inha, we're short of white tulips since it's ordered for the wedding already so it's fine to go with pink lilies, right?" 

 

Inha hummed, "Yeah, totally, don't worry." 

 

"Alright, I'll get back to you." 

 

Soomin was up on organizing the decorations for the evening party after the breakfast while Si-woo had left with her for a helping hand that everyone knew she wouldn't need it, considering the staff here were helping much but his lover self wouldn't be hold back, Inha being the best maid of honor had to play her role where Yoojung and Jinsoo were roaming around her favorite beach together whilst Ah-Young and Mingyu had yet to arrive as they were already in the plane together that didn't seem much to the coincidence. 

 

Those two had been closer than before; they still argued but there was a spark of understanding between them and their secret smiles were more than usual that indicated one thing; their mutual feelings but the friends around them had been waiting for their announcement. 

 

"Heewon sister," 

 

Inha looked at her to find her looking back at her confusingly. "Did you practice your dance?" 

 

"What dance?" 

 

Minho was already standing by them with a cup of ice cream in his hands; he bent over kissing Heewon's head with a nose bump to his little champ who giggled in return where Inha smiled at the sight. "Please, at least you don't tire me like these men." 

 

She pointed at the elder men practicing their moves while seated and Minho laughed, shoving a spoonful of ice-cream. "You brought it to yourself." 

 

"Your brother did." 

 

"He's your bestfriend." 

 

"It's the only fortune since I'm this close to beat him up." Inha put her forefinger and thumb closer with a sharp look that earned her laughter from the women around her where Minho put his ice-cream on the table. "But I forgot the steps." 

 

"How can you forget the steps when you did it at your own wedding?!" Inha huffed, and Heewon slapped his arm to smile at Inha. "We will do our best." 

 

"I can only trust you, my best sister-in-law." 

 

"Say, I'm your best brother." 

 

"No can do." 

 

Inha made a face where Minho reached out, flicking her forehead as she gasped with a quick rub of her stinging skin to glare at him while Heewon was already taking him along to practice leaving the little baby boy in Inha's lap who looked at him to find him blinking back at her; still not good with kids. 

 

"Shall we watch your parents dance?" 

 

His eyes rounded adorably where Inha chuckled to make him watch their couple dance; the elder men cheering for them leaving them embarrassed while the women watched with a smile where the little baby boy clapped his hands for his parents. 

 

"Enjoying much," Inha giggled to heave a dramatic sigh. "I'm still feeling single though I'm not." 

 

And that earned her another fit of laughter. 

 

Soon, the time struck past eleven, and Inha found herself closing the door of her room she was staying in; the balcony at the right with a couch that seeped the shore of the nearby beach where the bed ahead of her sight appeared so comforting for her to just jump on it for a quick nap yet she couldn't since she had to shower but she could use the comfort for a while though her comforting person wasn't here yet. 

 

Damn, Oh Sehun; her jerk of a man had gotten to her like an attaching habit of his presence around her. 

 

Yet she didn't want to change it, ever. 

 

Inha was already lying on her stomach with her head on the pillow facing the balcony as she breathed out softly where the blue shade of sky sent a reminder of her man that made her miss him more as she placed her chin on the back of her hand on the pillow to lean her phone against the headboard as she checked his last message of his good morning text with his goofy style of picture as her lips curved on her own softly. 

 

Her fingertip scrolled through his contact to call him but seeing his last message of him being busy had her withdraw as she glared at his name; my jerk, the one she had saved a few days ago to get up while taking off her jacket since she couldn't afford to get lazy right now unaware of her touch on the screen left a call to him; a video one. 

 

"Yah, Baek Inha." 

 

"Oh goodness!" 

 

Inha squealed, flinching while slipping her jacket back to her shoulders in a startling manner as she looked around since the voice was too familiar with her jerk of a man. "What the hell?" 

 

"I'm right here, small-brain." 

 

She looked at her phone to gasp loudly with her rounded eyes. "Oh Sehun?!" 

 

He was on the screen staring back at her with a done look. "Why do you look so startled when you have called me?" 

 

"I did?" 

 

"Ghost did?" 

 

"Don't scare me." 

 

Inha looked around to face him properly. "I think it was a slip of my finger." 

 

"Are you picking a fight with me, doc-lady?" 

 

"What did I do?" Inha's forehead creased, and Sehun's eyes squinted, as he leaned forward revealing his casual shirt while placing his phone at the side-table where she could see the glass window of his room and he his lips with a tilt of his head. "You didn't just video call me while undressing yet you ask me that question?" 

 

"Undressing," She mused, realizing to round her eyes again. "I was going to shower-" 

 

"And you wanted me to watch it?" 

 

"That's cheap, cheapester." 

 

Sehun shrugged. "It's not like I haven't seen it before." 

 

Inha's cheeks flushed. "Shut up, Oh Sehun." 

 

He chuckled. "How's your day going?" 

 

"Exhausting," Inha dropped her head down with a deep sigh before looking at him. "I don't even know whom I should get angry at? Jinsoo? Because he put me into this?" She trailed off, tilting her head, "Or the elders whom I can't even scold for not dancing properly since it's common in this age for them to forget steps, and not move their muscles too much," 

 

Her ramble got interrupted by his soft chuckle where she found him smiling adoringly like his eyes at her and Inha frowned. "What?" 

 

"You look freaking adorable right now going all doctory again." 

 

"I can look gorgeous by blocking you right now." 

 

She gave him a sarcastic smile and Sehun gave her the same smile. "You'll unblock me since I'm the only one who can be your all ears." 

 

"Wanna try?" 

 

"What were you saying again?" He asked, pretending to ignore her words, and she rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "I'm saying that I am going crazy here with all of the preparations, and things but I signed up for it so I can't blame anyone." 

 

"Why do you have to blame yourself?" He started, softly. "Do what you can, and not everything is going to go perfect since it's an occasion that hardly goes perfect and it doesn't have to be since however things would go it will be memorable enough because of the people around us," He trailed off, as his lips curved in a soft smile. "So let's just enjoy it while we can, Inha." 

 

Inha had a smile on her lips at his words; his understanding words as he understood her like the back of his hand to come with something that always leaves her in a relief as she tilted her head with a sigh. "I guess, I can't do anything without you now, celeb." 

 

"You can," He paused, running his fingers through his hair. "I'll just push you a bit if you need it." 

 

Inha missed him even more now as her lips puckered. "You won't be coming tonight?" 

 

He blinked a couple of times. "I can't be sure about it." 

 

"It would have been great if you were." 

 

He giggled. "You miss me." 

 

"Oh no, I miss your jackets actually since it gets cold at night." Inha grinned, playfully and he rolled his eyes, "I won't bring any just hold me." 

 

"I was planning to do that already." 

 

And his lips smiled delightfully but even more at the sight of the chain around her neck that she hadn't taken off from the time he had put it on around her like it stood gracefully on her to meet her eyes softly. 

 

"You miss me." 

 

Inha uttered, at his long gaze until his answer had her roll her eyes. "No, I miss the chain around your neck, it looks like a good piece." 

 

"I'm hanging up." 

 

"That soon?" His lips puckered, and she scratched her hair with a chuckle. "I gotta shower since I look like I haven't for a month now." 

 

Sehun didn't say anything but kept his blank stare and Inha scoffed as her arms crossed to herself. "Your silence says you don't think otherwise, Oh Sehun." 

 

"No," He began only to laugh abruptly at her betrayed expression and she shook her head with a dumbfounded look. "I can't believe this," She paused, with a sharp look. "I still have to teach you how to treat a lady but still how can you laugh right now?!" She burst out to nod slowly. "I actually thought of being a good girlfriend to send you my picture when I get ready tonight, but since my boyfriend isn't being a good boyfriend, I should restrain myself a bit." 

 

His eyes widened. "That's foul play!" 

 

Inha lifted her shoulders in a rhythmic way with a face. "This is my play." 

 

"Yah, Baek Inha." 

 

"What, Oh Sehun." 

 

"Listen-" 

 

"Don't tell me." She smiled, sarcastically. "And you're getting blocked." 

 

The next moment she cut the call without listening to him as she stood up with a scoff while taking off her jacket. "I want to punch him so much!" 

 

Damn, Oh Sehun; she missed him but she was itching to punch him that much; so like Baek Inha. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________

 

 

 

 

 

7:06 pm

 

 

 

Evening. 

 

The evening of the event was happening at last, the one everyone had been preparing for the last two weeks but the one who was most excited for was the main character of it; Woo Jinsoo stood on the center of the dance floor with his hands shoved in his pockets of his black suit, his hair gelled in a coma style while his happy glinting eyes roamed around the place; the outdoor venue of the resort. 

 

The place was illuminated with lights that one could hardly see a twinkling star since the lights around had done much for it; the sunset had happened a few minutes ago that he loves so much as his lips smiled to look ahead of him to find the most precious, and enchanting sight of his life; Min Yoojung standing gracefully in a green formal dress with her hair waving with the faint breeze around yet her bright smile had lit up his eyes to smile more. 

 

His heart is still warm with relief, and gratefulness for having her in his life and to be getting married to such an incredible woman. 

 

"What's with the smile?" 

 

Yoojung was already standing in front of him and Jinsoo smiled, tucking her hair back affectionately. "You just look so beautiful, honey." 

 

Yoojung blushed, and tilted her head with a smile. "You look dashing too." 

 

"I know that." 

 

Yoojung rolled her eyes and Jinsoo chuckled as they looked around, spotting Soomin in a hustle and bustle for making the things work out but in attired self of a red dress where Si-woo was being her little partner calming her anxiety down with his doctor antics as he stood in his suit before their eyes spotted their guests showing up followed by their family members ready to hit the floor; God knows how. 

 

Yet the sight had them smiling warmly as Yoojung sighed. "I can't believe we're already getting married." 

 

Yoojung felt Jinsoo's arm around her shoulder with a soft pull as she looked at him to find him smiling softly at her. "I have been waiting to get married to you but now that it's happening, I feel like I'm dreaming." 

 

"Who would have thought we'd end up like this?" Yoojung chuckled and Jinsoo nodded, smiling. "Yeah, but I'm glad it happened like this." 

 

He placed a soft kiss on her head that had her smiling to lean into him. "Me too." 

 

"You think this is your room?" 

 

Both of them heard a familiar voice to find Mingyu walking to him in his formal suit, but with a done look while their eyes followed over his shoulder to find another model of their circle; Ah-Young coming to them in her black dress appearing beautiful as she already was to stop by them while noticing yet another sneaky glance of the two beings with mutual feelings. 

 

Jinsoo gave them a playful smile. "You both arrived together." 

 

"That's because we had the same flight." 

 

Mingyu replied, glancing at Ah-Young who nodded and Jinsoo chuckled. "Coincidence or not?" 

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes and Ah-Young shrugged. "Not a coincidence since I asked him to tag along because we had to be at the same place." 

 

"Wow." Jinsoo whistled to point at Mingyu with a face. "Take some spitting facts classes from Ah-Young to get promoted." 

 

"Did your wedding nervousness get into your head already? 

 

Mingyu spitted a fact and Jinsoo pretended to punch him where Ah-Young and Yoojung shook their heads while looking at Soomin and Si-woo in their own world until Ah-Young questioned the couple. "I don't see Inha, hasn't she gotten ready yet?" 

 

"She's the maid of honor yet she's late." Jinsoo faked a click of his tongue and earned a slap from Yoojung. "Who's fault is that?" 

 

"What did I do?!" 

 

"You put her in charge of the dance, and almost the entire week she was into it till an hour ago she made them practice last time all because of your wedding jam!" She slapped his arm again hardly this time where Mingyu held back his laugh while Ah-Young was looking at him with a disappointed look and Jinsoo hissed, rubbing his arm. "I'm not getting married to myself since it's your wedding too." 

 

"You're tiring her when she should be enjoying it!"

 

Ah-Young hummed. "Be glad that her boyfriend isn't here," She trailed off, shaking her head. "Or I can't tell if you would be alive to have a wedding." 

 

"He's my buddy." 

 

"He's her boyfriend more." 

 

"Now that's a fact." 

 

Mingyu nodded with a proud smile at Ah-Young who smiled back at him where Jinsoo sighed. "I didn't deliberately put goofball into it, I just wanted all my family and friends to make good memories since I'm the youngest in my family who's getting married but I should have known she takes everything for a thing to be done perfectly." 

 

"And you know me for more than two decades." 

 

They heard the voice of the woman they had been talking about; there stood Inha, attired in her white A-line dress with a touch of spaghetti straps giving a good display of her chain around her neck by the square neckline while her hair in a loose ponytail behind with a few strands of her hair either side of her face but her gaze was sharp towards the male main character of the evening as she walked to them. "You could hardly imagine what I have been going through these days because of you Jinsoo, and if you didn't put this much effort into my wedding, I'm blocking you out of my life." 

 

"The way you have blocked your boyfriend?" 

 

Yoojung's eyes rounded since she was too busy with the arrangements to know about it. "You both fought again?" 

 

"When do they not, honey?" Jinsoo scoffed, "I'm not even surprised anymore."

 

"You both block each other often?" Ah-Young asked, genuinely surprised, while Inha hummed, as Yoojung was putting the earring into her earlobe since it was coming off. "It just happens for a few minutes then we talk like nothing happened at all." 

 

"You haven't unblocked him yet, goofball." 

 

"I was busy so I forgot." 

 

"It's a great achievement that you didn't forget Sehun yet," Mingyu sighed, and Inha smiled. "I could never." 

 

"Hey, wedding couple, how do you like the arrangements?" 

 

Soomin was already standing by them with Si-woo as he greeted them where Yoojung nodded with a smile. "It's beautiful, I can't thank you enough." 

 

"You can just pay me for it." 

 

Everyone burst out laughing and Inha nodded, standing straight. "Now that's a great deal, and I should definitely use it on Jinsoo." 

 

"Alright, get half of my money." 

 

"What about Yoojung?" 

 

He grinned. "She's got me." 

 

Everyone grimaced yet he smiled hilariously before sighing softly to look at Inha. "I miss my buddy so much." 

 

Inha's forehead creased. "So?" 

 

"Unblock his number, woman." 

 

Inha gasped. "I left my phone with Aunty." 

 

She was already walking away yet Jinsoo's sentence made her look back with a glare at him behind a gesture of punch to him. 

 

"Already leaving things to your in-laws." 

 

And their laughter emerged where the next thing they knew was seated on one of chairs; the guests had filled the place with the faint music already beaming throughout as the sky had darkened brightening the place even more as the host, the big brother of the family stood in the middle of the floor in his suit looking not so like in his thirties as he held the glass of champagne. 

 

"So, I don't have much to say considering the times I have lectured these kids," 

 

"We're not kids anymore, hyung." 

 

"Exactly my point." Minho nodded towards Jinsoo at his interruption that had him smile sheepishly while the laughter erupted around as he continued further with a smile. "But it is a real surprise to see them still together when there was a time of drift," He paused, looking at the trio seated around a table together who smiled at him and he nodded, "And it was definitely life-shocking to find Yoojung becoming my sister-in-law." 

 

Yoojung pressed her lips together. "I was also shocked, brother." 

 

Jinsoo gave her a look where Minho smiled, "But I'm really glad to have you as an official family member and if this kid does something you're free to lock him up behind bars," 

 

"Hyung!" 

 

The laughter erupted yet again and Minho shrugged, taking a sip. "I can only tell much about them, but their best friend who has been with them since always will tell more, the doctor of the family, Dr. Baek Inha." 

 

Inha closed her eyes the second the claps erupted loudly before feeling Yoojung's hand on her back for a push to smile at her as she approached the floor while passing Minho's figure to mutter. "You didn't have to say doctor." 

 

"I thought you were proud to brag." 

 

He chuckled, and she made a face at him to face the people with a smile towards her people; looking at her with an adoring glint and smiles with her father sending a thumbs up that had her nod with a chuckle. 

 

"So, I left my two best friends to Scotland hoping for them to still be best friends till I'm back," Inha gave the couple a knowing look, "But the time I thought to surprise them with my presence, all I saw was them cuddling like no friends would do," She paused, with a teasing smile to them where Yoojung smiled her blushy smile and Jinsoo made a face that had the people chuckle where Inha let her arms open a bit with a shrug. "And I fainted." 

 

"It must have been too shocking." 

 

Jinsoo's grandfather commented as he nodded with a sigh. "I almost slipped too." 

 

The laughter erupted and Inha chuckled to look at them softly. "It was shocking but at the same time I was really relieved for them because I trust that both of them would take care of each other like no other, though I bet Yoojung must be doing half of it but Jinsoo can catch up to it." 

 

"I have known Jinsoo from the time I was learning to walk, and I have known his every antics and drama but more than that, he owns a heart of gold, and the best buddy that one could ever ask for and I'm not the only one who says this because his best buddy would have said the same thing and I'm sure, as much as he had been a good boyfriend to Yoojung, he'll be a great husband," Inha's lips were graced in a soft smile like her moistening eyes towards him as he nodded at her words like the warm smile he was having on his face until a chuckle left his lips at her next words. 

 

"But if I hear any complaints, I'm ready with my syringe, Woo Jinsoo." 

 

Jinsoo raised his hands in surrender. "I'll make sure not to." 

 

Inha nodded, smiling before her eyes met Yoojung's who was already smiling at her where her heart welled up a bit. "And about my Yoojung, I can write a book for her," 

 

The sentence had the people in awe as Inha and Yoojung chuckled together. "I still remember how Yoojung was so lost when she moved into our neighborhood but looked so bright and beautiful that I wanted to be friends with her and she had always been the brightest to make me her friend, and we became the best of best friends," Her eyes slightly teared up with a smile before counting on her fingers, "We learned boxing, judo, we jammed to big bang together, we had our best girls night, we teased Ae-cha too, and remember each and everything and I know she does it too." 

 

Yoojung nodded, her eyes teary. "Everything." 

 

"And there was a time when we fought like we had never before," She sighed, remembering the time of their fight, "And that time we got to overcome our differences, and secrets but that brought us more closer and I just know it that I would never ever have a best friend like Yoojung in my life even if I go out looking for one though I don't want to," She paused, as the laughters erupted where Inha sent a flying kiss to Yoojung with her teary eyed smile. "I love you, Yoo." 

 

Yoojung was standing up as the next minute, Inha was engulfed in a warm embrace that she reciprocated behind Yoojung's words. "I love you too." 

 

"And I love you three." 

 

Jinsoo had joined the hug that had them laughing as Inha mumbled. "Sehun should have been here, that jerk." 

 

"He might be." 

 

"What?" 

 

"Nothing." 

 

Jinsoo patted her head before letting go since the party was getting too sentimental as Jinsoo he was quick to get the guests' attention with a cheer of champagne as the party continued but Inha somehow couldn't get Jinsoo's words out but her mind got distracted by the sudden announcement of the dance happening in a few. 

 

"Oh, I just hope they follow the steps." 

 

Inha mumbled, biting her lips with her fingers fiddling together nervously yet with a giddiness as she was seated on the chair along with her friends where the elder women had already performed their song smoothly where everyone had enjoyed it like the one performing ones had; Jinsoo was smiling wholeheartedly that Inha was happy about until it was the turn of the elder men of the family; the ones who couldn't stay still. 

 

The music had beamed around; the steps of theirs were in a perfect sync with the old song of their time that they chose for themselves as everyone was enjoying it until Daewon had did his wrong wave again that he accidentally bumped into Yoojung's dad's back, making him stop to look at him ruining all the sync while grandfather and Sehun's dad were going in their smooth movements while Inha gestured her father and Yoojung's to continue that they did with their wrong moves; all the dance went in the pit of Hawaii sky. 

 

At the moment, the baby boy of the family standing by the table had taken his ever first steps to the floor only to dance his heart out while the whole family had to gush over it; grandfather was already cooing over while matching his baby steps behind the elders where Minho had followed to get his son with his holding back laughter expression yet laughed the second he approached them. 

 

Jinsoo had taken Yoojung with him to the floor to join the fun; the family members tagging along where the circle of friends were having a fun time behind the guests who were having a good laugh with enjoyment. 

 

Inha sat still in a dumbfounded look; the ruin in front of her was dancing wholeheartedly yet her lips had left a chuckle unconsciously at her father's funny move that he pointed at her mother before Sehun's words had beamed in her head; how she shouldn't focus solely on the perfection of the things but enjoy it even if it follows with a little bit of clumsiness since it's the people around us who makes it memorable and she couldn't agree more to giggle more. 

 

The next moment, Daewon was already taking her along with his sheepish grin that Inha laughed at to follow her people; emerging with them in the pleasant moment to giggle at the clumsy twirl by her father before she hugged Yoojung who hugged her back to push Jinsoo deliberately ahead as he pouted to pretend to pull Yoojung back only for the females to hug tighter with their laugh at his sulky expression yet he laughed back. 

 

Inha looked around at the sight; warm, and beautiful like a memory to capture in her eyes and mind with a completeness yet something within her felt incomplete and it was her home; Oh Sehun, and she missed him even more because only his presence was the unpleasant absence around. 

 

But knowing him being here soon around her had her relieved. 

 

Soon enough, the last dance of Minho and Heewon followed as they were already standing alone after the family members had taken their seats with the song that played on their wedding had played again. 

 

Just the way you are. 

 

And the people really did stop to just watch their beautiful dance. 

 

Inha reached out, tucking her hair behind her ear only to find her one earlobe empty as she touched it to realize that it had dropped somewhere as she stood up crossing the lane of the guests to search the places that she's been going back and forth with her forefinger and thumb still holding the earlobe until she was standing by the side with a quick glance at the moment happening to smile. 

 

At the moment, her phone pinged with a call to see her jerk of a man; the one she had been missing like crazy to press it against her ear while holding her forefinger to the other ear to listen to him properly. "You unblocked me at last." 

 

Inha rolled her eyes. "You're already picking a fight with me, celeb." 

 

"Aren't you the one doing it?" 

 

"What?" 

 

"Looking like my gorgeous piece that I can't take my eyes off." 

 

"You signed up-" 

 

Inha abruptly stopped at his words, and her eyes were quick to look around like a lost person finding her person until she heard his chuckle. "Why are you looking around like a lost soul, doc-lady?" 

 

"How do you know what I'm doing?" 

 

"Because I can't take my eyes off my Baek Inha." 

 

"Seriously-" 

 

"Turn around, doc-lady." 

 

Inha's heart thud, and raced as she was quick to turn around and there he was; her man of a jerk, Oh Sehun, standing not so far away from her in all black suit with a silk shirt underneath that had a few first button opened displaying his chain like a shine while his one hand in his pocket, and his eyes staring at her with a smile as he put his phone away a bit with a greeting tilt of his head. 

 

"I'm right here." 

 

Inha's lips graced a smile. "At last." 

 

The next moment, Sehun was already walking to her and Inha watched it happening in a slow motion of her eyes to feel her heart calming down at his presence to the extent that her eyes moistened in bliss until he was standing in front of her close to find his eyes moistened as his lips graced a beautiful smile that had her lips smile back. 

 

Their little happy smiles. 

 

Sehun stared at her for a moment; he wanted to stare at her for all he could like the way she had been looking alluring for the umpteenth time as his heart was at relieving peace after seeing her in front of his eyes, smiling at him with the moisture in her eyes that had been glowing at his arrival like his eyes couldn't stop it after having her presence around him for the time he had been wanting to have it and she was having the same emotions as him had left a pleasantness in his heart that all he wanted was to embrace her. 

 

And he did what his heart, and mind had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter