Twenty-nine

Unforgettable Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Warm And Pleasant❞

 

 

 

8:16 pm 

 

 

 

November. 

 

The first week of November had begun with the chilling night of winters that had knocked after the rushing October; the roads of Seoul were still bright like the visage of the tall buildings that stood up, and among those had the familiar building shining its name. 

 

W&J. 

 

The pair had walked into the elevator of the building towards a certain floor with their hands grasped into each other's; Inha sliding her hand into the pocket of her black jacket, paired up with her green turtleneck and black jeans while her hair opened behind her back, where her other hand was grasped into Sehun's warm one as he was attired in a navy blue sweater matched with a black jacket, and jeans that he had his other hand into the pocket of it. 

 

"Why do you think Jinsoo called us here urgently?" 

 

Inha asked, as she stared at the floor numbers taking them up and Sehun shrugged. "Beats me." 

 

"I hope it's not something concerning." 

 

It was Thursday, another weekday passing with time into their regular days of work, and being around their people or home in the same cycle while Yoojung's wedding's preparation was something new in it, as all the family members and friends had been getting ready for it. 

 

The third week of November was at the door to be greet, along with Yoojung and Jinsoo's wedding taking a place in Hawaii, as Soomin was already on it with her organizing system, the other ones had been taking their respective roles while freeing their schedules to not to be disturbed at the moment yet Sehun and Inha found themselves at the building of Jinsoo's W&J after his one urgent message of being here. 

 

"This is the way to the studio though." 

 

Sehun mumbled, checking the message of Jinsoo's on his phone as he walked alongside Inha to the room; the room was familiar to him since he had had a photo-shoot here where Inha looked around to find the hallway empty as her steps through her boots had been emerging with his throughout the silent hallway. 

 

"I think the staff left already." 

 

Sehun was quick to open the door as he let Inha walk inside with him behind while their eyes looked around the decent space of a studio to find the owner of it with his fiancé standing in the middle of it. 

 

"How more late can you be?" 

 

Jinsoo voiced out, standing in front of the camera; the one that was like a photo-booth one as he stood in his black sweater and pants while Yoojung was looking at the props on the table and Inha tilted her head with a weird look toward him.

 

"I am back directly from work by your awfully panicking message but all I see is you acting like an electrician." 

 

Jinsoo rolled his eyes before looking at Sehun with a wave of his hand. "Sehun-ah, help me out with this." 

 

"Just what have you been doing?" 

 

Sehun was quick to walk to him as he began to help out with the wire to connect it with the camera to take pictures with the button Jinsoo had been holding where Inha walked to Yoojung as she grabbed the joker wig to put on her head while Yoojung looked at her through the plastic round thick glasses as both of them giggled together. 

 

"Are we taking pictures?" 

 

Yoojung asked, yet again after seeing the setting here as Jinsoo was keen on telling her after the arrival of the remaining two beings of the squad, and the latter gave her a nod. "Yeah, it's been a while since we took some pictures together and the staff has left already so I set this up with the help of Ha-min, and we are getting married soon, so why not make some memories of our single selves together." 

 

The trio stared at him for a moment, adapting to his idea that seemed like a good one to have as they hadn't had much time to take pictures since the last trip of theirs was back in July and their nine years of drift didn't give them a chance to make more memories. 

 

Inha chose to smile playfully. "He's already trembling at the wedding word." 

 

Jinsoo scoffed. "Zip it up, goofball." 

 

Sehun let them be without any reaction while Yoojung walked to the clothes section kept on the corner to slid it aside only to gasp. "Are these our high school uniforms?!" 

 

Inha was quick to look at her. "What?!" 

 

The next thing she was standing with Yoojung along with Sehun who was also surprised to find their school uniforms with their name tags attached on it before Jinsoo had stood beside him with a smile. "I wanted to take some pictures in our school uniforms."

 

"Is that why you asked about mine, and Inha's?" Yoojung looked at him, and Inha followed along with a frown. "But mine was at my parents house though." 

 

Jinsoo nodded, smiling proudly. "I have Yoojung, goofball." 

 

Yoojung blushed, and slapped his arm with a smile. "Quiet it!" 

 

Sehun and Inha gave them a flat stare as he spoke up. "And that's why you asked for mine telling me that it was your theme or something?" 

 

Inha laughed. "What?" 

 

"Yeah, he told me he couldn't find his so I asked my mom to send me mine." 

 

"And you fell for it?" 

 

Jinsoo wrapped his arm around his neck with a smile. "Of course, my buddy is always up for my things!" 

 

"Shut it, bastard." 

 

"Okay, let's try it!" 

 

Yoojung and Inha were quick to grab their uniforms until the males had watched their women running to the changing room with their giggles together as after a few minutes, both of them walked out; clad in their uniforms as Inha and Yoojung linked their arms around each other to give them a pose and the males nodded with a thumbs up. 

 

The next moment, Sehun and Jinsoo had walked out in their uniforms where both of them laughed at each other as being in their uniforms made them feel strangely funny but both of them had given a random model walk to the ladies standing by the table who clapped for them until the four of the squad had began to take some pictures. 

 

The first ones were Yoojung and Jinsoo doing their own kind of poses mixed with their couple ones, and the best friend ones that ended up having their laughter filled with love captured in the pictures of theirs. 

 

The next ones were Jinsoo and Sehun doing their silly pose of both standing with the forefinger-thumb stretched under their chin pose as Sehun took the picture by the press on the button, and another one was with the sunglasses as both of them stood with their hands shoved into their pockets to strike a cool pose until Sehun's sunglasses were dropped by Jinsoo's one brush of his hand, and ended up being headlock as the picture was taken with their laughter until Jinsoo had jumped on Sehun's back as the laughing faces of the best buddies was captured by their clumsiness. 

 

But they were buddies for every reason. 

 

Inha and Yoojung stood in front of the camera with a blank stare until she had wore a joker wig along with Yoojung wearing the round glasses with mustache prop as they posed together with their smiles; Yoojung pretending to eat Inha's wig as her eyes were squeezed shut with a laugh, and another one followed with their back to the camera until at the end of the countdown both of them turned around for a model pose only to find it shaken as both of them laughed out loud at the funny expression. 

 

The next happened with Inha picking her up in a piggy back ride; Sehun immediately yelling careful only for Jinsoo to shut him up as the besties just laughed to take a picture until both of them stood together with their wrist in a sight that displayed the symbol bracelet to smile at each other warmly as the picture was taken. 

 

Yoojung stood for a moment as she stared at Inha who was finding some more props to look at Jinsoo and Sehun laughing at their pictures where the sight had left a warmth in her heart enough to well up; the time had passed so much for them to be here together again, and the realization of her getting married hit her as she looked at herself in her uniform that indicated that how far they have come along together. 

 

After a long drift, and years, the four of them had stood together with a depth of love around without any loss of it. 

 

"Yoo, let's try this-" 

 

Inha's words halted the moment she found Yoojung tearing up and she was quick to hug her sideways as her heart sank to kiss her head with a smile. "Oh, my emotional Yoojung." 

 

"Did you make my honey cry?" 

 

Jinsoo gasped dramatically as he walked over only to be slapped on his back by Sehun. "Don't yell at my Inha." 

 

"She's crying because she's getting married to your dramatic ." 

 

"I disagree." 

 

"I agree." 

 

Yoojung had to laugh at her squad's antics; never stopping their tries of making her laugh everytime as she found them smiling at her before she pulled them closer to have the squad of four have a group picture as their wrist were in a sight to display the symbol of the bracelet; the symbol of their bond. 

 

The unbreakable, and unchangeable one. 

 

The next one was their hugging position; Inha and Yoojung hugging each other where Sehun had hugged Inha followed by Jinsoo hugging Yoojung from behind but their arms had embraced the warmth of their bond together like the happy smiles that was captured in the beautiful picture of theirs. 

 

A few of their silly and clumsy ones; Yoojung and Jinsoo had found themselves seated on one of chairs as she was drinking her water while Jinsoo was smiling at her to caress her head with a chuckle before their eyes watched the two beings in love having the moment of theirs in front of the camera. 

 

Inha had wore a devil headband, and Sehun had an angel one; both of them stood with Inha grabbing his neck in a hold where he pretended to get choked with their exaggerated expression. 

 

"They are never going to change." 

 

Jinsoo chuckled, and Yoojung hummed, smiling as she put her head on his shoulder while looking at them. "I hope they don't."

 

"They have come a long way for the change." 

 

And the unchanging love of theirs was being seeing through their sparking eyes, and their blissful smiles on their lips as Inha had jumped on his back, and Sehun had caught her with his smile widening by her soft kiss on his cheek as their moment was captured, before both of them wore the huge glasses on their faces to strike a pose; their always hilarious ones. 

 

"Aren't you both done yet?" 

 

Jinsoo questioned, and Inha frowned. "Why?"

 

"You think this will go on till morning? I have yet to prepare for the dinner party for my employees."

 

Sehun waved him off. "I'll pass." 

 

"You're the most included one." 

 

"Why would you throw so much parties?" 

 

Inha questioned, and Jinsoo rolled his eyes. "If it wasn't for my party," He trailed off, pointing at their pose of Sehun holding Inha's hand to his lips as they were striking a pose. "You wouldn't be like this right now so thank me, you ungrateful kissing freaks!" 

 

Yoojung chuckled, patting Jinsoo's arm. 

 

Inha and Sehun laughed before nodding at him as their pose happened with him kissing the back of her fingers while his eyes closed at the moment, and Inha doing a dramatic pose of gasping with her palm on her cheek and the last one was him pulling her closer in a hug; his lips into her hair and her lips in a beautiful smile like their arms around each other in a soft hold. 

 

Like the two beings in love; always have been. 

 

The next thing the squad of four was looking through their taken pictures with their laughter echoing at their poses, and shaken pictures. 

 

"Look at Jinsoo." 

 

Sehun showed his shaken expression of picture to Inha, and Yoojung who laughed along until he was pulled in a headlock, where Yoojung and Inha were choosing the pictures of which one to put on the wall of their hang out home. 

 

"Oh my goodness, Oh Sehun!" 

 

Inha laughed out loud, and Sehun looked at the picture of their group ones where his expression came out shaken while Inha continued to laugh to point at him. "You look like a mashed potato." 

 

"As if you're any exception." 

 

He brought her picture of almost falling out of the screen with a laugh, and Inha was already chasing him in the whole studio while he was running with his soft laughter until she had grabbed his collar of his uniform coat, and Sehun was quick to slip off from it to run ahead with Inha chasing him. 

 

Their loudness echoed in the studio by the running footfalls of theirs while the two beings seated there had paid no attention to it; too used to it. 

 

But the moment of theirs would be in their minds; the pictures of the pairs in love would be on the wall of their homes and the pictures of the squad would be on the wall of their hang out home. 

 

Their same old neighborhood; their same old bond, unchangeable for a lifetime. 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________

 

 

 

 

 

7:03 pm 

 

 

Saturday. 

 

Another night had followed by a tremendous one; the one full of memories made by the squad of four and had been captured in the pictures for the walls, and the reminisce again but this one night was going to be something warmer, and something pleasant for the two beings in love. 

 

The one that is going to be the beginning of another profound phase of their depth. 

 

The November had been getting more colder, and the woman walking down the hallway of the hospital was just in her scrubs; Inha was pacing to the ER to get her phone that she forgot at the reception as she had to leave to spend time with Sehun since he'd be going for the dinner party thrown by Jinsoo in an hour or so. 

 

The moment she had approached the head nurse who had her phone, to attempt to text Sehun that she'd be there in a few until a sudden commotion had got her and the other doctors present in the ward to be attentive to it to find a bunch of injured people coming through in a rapid chaos and Inha had to run for her duty but not forgetting to text him back that she'd get late. 

 

However, the second her fingers had typed, a bump on her shoulder had led her phone to kiss the floor with a thud as she gasped to find it broken with a painful expression. 

 

"Dr. Baek!" 

 

Inha heard her name being called, and placing the phone on the counter, she had jogged to the patients to do her duty with a guilty heart of knowing that he'd be still waiting for her message. 

 

And it was fact of the being who had understood, and knew him more than anyone else in her life as Sehun was seated on the couch of his living room; his thumb tapping his phone screen continuously as he waited for Inha's message of her arrival since he had yet to get ready before his eyes look through the city lights beaming its sparkle under the night of the newly arrived winter. 

 

He liked the cold weather but his woman wasn't much fond of it yet she appeared the most warm in his eyes and felt pleasantly warm in his embrace. 

 

He ran his fingers through his hair to let it brush his forehead softly as his lips puckered at the notification bar filled with messages but not from the one he wanted the reply from; he couldn't call as she might be in the hospital to pick it up and that he had came up with of not getting her response at the moment. 

 

Soon enough, he got up and walked into his room to change his clothes; the next thing Sehun was standing in front of the mirror eyeing his outfit as the black turtleneck clung his physique perfectly paired up with the black pants; the outfit of all black was her pick for him as he wore the wristwatch to check his phone to find no messages, and he was quick to dial her number only to get a response of being switched off. 

 

And Inha's phone is never switched off. 

 

At this point, he was getting worried, as he quickly shoved his sock feet into his boots and grabbed the black coat, before walking out of his room to her hospital as he wanted to check if she was alright.

 

The moment he had reached the entrance, the door had opened in a swift, and there she was, Inha, heaving up with her one side of the coat slid off her shoulder like her strands of hair tucked out of her bun on her cheeks as if she had jogged here; she hates running, and her eyes rounded as her lips parted. 

 

"I'm so sorry, Sehun." 

 

His heart warmed at her guilty expression like the way she had run that she hates to the core but for him, she had done it as he stepped closer while her rambling of unneeded explanation had begun since she was alright in front of him and that was more than enough for him. 

 

"I was really going to message you but suddenly the emergency occurred, and my phone," She paused, with a pout as she brought it to his sight from her pocket with a painful expression. "My phone broke so pitifully so I couldn't message you and you must have waited for long, I'm so sorry-" 

 

"That's enough, doc-lady." 

 

He cut her off softly as Inha found him closer; his figure standing over her with a gentle glint in his eyes as he reached out, sliding her coat back on her shoulder to brush the strands of her hair behind her ear softly as he met her eyes with a smile; his warm hand palming her cold cheek as he frowned to bring another one to palm her other cheek to warm them up where her heart warmed at his action. 

 

"I was worried since you don't switch off your phone and I'm glad you're alright," He trailed off, with a look. "But, freezing."

 

"And you're already ready."

 

He nodded, and pecked her puckered lips softly to meet her eyes as he squished her cheeks to smile. "I look like a drop-dead piece, don't I?" 

 

Inha let out a chuckle, reaching out to fix the lapel of his coat after helping him wear it. "My drop-dead piece." 

 

"Have some hot-chocolate and a warm bath till I'm back." He caressed her skin by her cheek, and she nodded, grabbing his lapel with a sharp gaze. "Don't you dare let other women flirt with you or I'm ready with a punch." 

 

He chuckled, nodding. "Deal." 

 

Inha smiled, kissing his cheek. "Fantastic." 

 

The next moment, his phone pinged with a call from Chang-Ho telling that he was waiting downstairs where Inha found a hint of his pouty look as if he didn't want to go but since he was the main model for Jinsoo, and his best friend had invited him so he had to be present there but Inha's lips puckered for not being able to spend time together. 

 

But she didn't want to stop him from going ahead with his work, and something that he had achieved with his hard work, as this dinner was proof of his hard work, and she was damn proud of her man. 

 

Inha felt his palm on her cheek between her jawline to press his lips in a lingering kiss on her forehead as her eyes closed to feel the caress of his thumb on her skin that had her lips smile as he leaned back. "I'll be back in a few moments." 

 

Inha nodded, reaching out to peck his lips softly. "Have a blasting night, and kick some kicks to Jinsoo for me." 

 

He chuckled, nodding. "I'd do it for you." 

 

Sehun had walked past her as Inha stood still with a smile to watch him opening the door where she waved at him only to find him grabbing her hand to place a quick kiss on the back of her hand as she giggled softly until the door was closed with his giggles. 

 

Inha sighed, her smile dropping down in a downward curve as she didn't feel great to have him wait for her but he still let it go like he wasn't upset but she saw it to feel bad about it until her smart- self had thought of something. 

 

Her lips smiled, and her steps had walked in to get ready for it; oh, her jerk of a man was going to love it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________

 

 

 

 

 

9:16 pm 

 

 

 

The night had continued with a chilling breeze; it was more colder than usual, and the dinner had continued with a chaos inside as Sehun could relate to it because Jinsoo was the host of it who was the loudest in the squad of four along with Inha but he couldn't much tolerate the chaos more than an hour as he was already going back home. 

 

And his home was his Inha. 

 

He could still remember Jinsoo's insistence of stopping him while he was getting drunk, and called Yoojung in his drunk self while blabbering loving words to him that end up with hugging him, and Ha-min as Yoojung had asked Sehun to make sure to send Jinsoo back home safely without throwing him in the streets and he had made sure to do it as he could imagine Yoojung already taking his class; poor his drunk but Inha was going to enjoy it. 

 

The next thing his manager has dropped him off outside the building as Sehun bid him goodnight to walk into the elevator; his mask down as there were no people at the moment before he walked down the hallway to his place thinking of Inha being inside as he walked in only to greet the silence. 

 

The living room was dimmed, and only the vehicle's faint sounds was coming through as he frowned, pacing to his room to find no sight of his woman, and he was quick to dial her number only to sigh deeply after realizing that her phone was broken and his heart thud with a worry for the second time again, and it was his doc-lady doing the honors again. 

 

He passed the kitchen only to stop after glancing at a certain yellow sticky note glued on the fridge; he was quick to stand before it as he read her note. 

 

I'll be at our home in case you don't find me here, come and get me, hot piece. 

 

His head shook with a sigh of relief; the next thing he was already exiting his place as he found himself in his car while driving through the hustling bustling roads of the bright Seoul, the cold weather had brought a sudden fog around to tint his window yet at the moment, he just wanted to hurry to be at their homely place. 

 

Soon enough, he had reached to walk through the entrance to find her black, ankle-length boots on the shoe-rack as he did it for himself as well to change into his slippers before walking in further to hear the sounds of utensils from the kitchen and he was quick to stop by it with a flabbergasted expression. 

 

Standing in the middle of the kitchen was Baek Inha, clad in her yellow sweater with black jeans, with her hair clipped up and an apron around her while humming some tunes and he breathed out her name softly. 

 

"Baek Inha." 

 

Inha flinched, and immediately turned to find Sehun staring back at her as she blinked a couple of times. "What are you doing here, Oh Sehun?" 

 

Sehun tilted his head, his eyes taking a notice of the red sauce on the corner of her lips to glance at the plate that had three burritos while the kitchen was in a complete mess; then again, she had never been a good buddy to the kitchen. 

 

"You were not supposed to be back this early, Sehun," She trailed off, looking at him walking in the kitchen towards her with a frown without breaking his eye contact with her as she frowned, "What about the dinner?" 

 

He was standing before her; closer as his figure towered her and his eyes roamed around her face in a mess where Inha felt a sudden nervous thud behind her chest to bring her hand to her cheek only to find him cupping her jawline in a hold to tilt her head up a bit for him to lean in as the next minute, Inha had felt his lips by the corner of her lips as he kissed off the sauce. 

 

Her cheeks warmed, like the skip beat of her heart as he leaned back; still close as his eyes bored into hers silently for a moment and deeply intent as he his lips. "I'm buying you a new phone tomorrow." 

 

Inha blinked a couple of times to push him back gently by his chest. "Give me your phone right now." 

 

Sehun frowned, but was quick to comply as the next minute Inha was looking scrolling through the screen with a focused look as he let her be to roam his eyes around the messy kitchen to look at the plate again. "What's all this?" 

 

Inha followed his gaze to bit her lip with a sheepish expression. "I was cooking for you." 

 

His forehead creased as he met her eyes. "For me?" 

 

"Why are you so surprised?" 

 

"Are you trying to blast me off?" 

 

"This little jerk!" 

 

Inha slapped his arm, and he didn't flinch to grab the plate as he inspected the burritos for a good minute and she gave him a flat stare. "It's not poisoned, celeb." 

 

"I'm checking if it's edible, doc-lady." 

 

"Give it back." 

 

"hands off." 

 

He extended the plate to frown. "How did your small-brain come up with this?" Before he faced her with a serious expression. "I thought I asked you to warm up, and have a hot chocolate." 

 

"I did," Inha nodded before pressed her lips together. "I wanted to try this since you liked the burritos in Spain so much." 

 

His heart warmed, as he stared at her with a soft glinting eyes; pleasant about the way she had remembered this little thing that seemed not so little for him and his heart gushed over her eyes staring at him with adoration. 

 

His lips graced a warm smile. "Thank you." 

 

She nodded. "Of course." 

 

"Let's try it." 

 

Sehun had placed the plate on the counter as he dipped the burrito in the sauce before bringing it to his mouth for a bite where Inha watched him with a nervous look as he munched to round his eyes and her eyes widened. "Is it not edible?" 

 

"It's delicious." 

 

"Don't joke with me." 

 

"I'm not." 

 

He brought his half-bitten burrito to as she was quick to take a huge bite like usual to cup at the delicious taste to squeal through her muffled mouth. "It's so delicious!" 

 

He chuckled. "Yeah?" 

 

"I can't believe this," Inha slapped his arm a few times. "My cooking skills have improved," She paused, with a jump. "Oh my goodness, my attempt got a success!" 

 

Sehun watched her doing his little dance and he couldn't help but smile fondly as he nodded with her rhythm of steps while munching as it was surprisingly delicious for the one who always burns her food as both of them had gobbled it while standing in the kitchen to place the remaining one in the fridge to heat it up later. 

 

"Let's clean the mess now." 

 

Sehun was about to take off his coat, but Inha was quick to slid it back on him. "We'll do it later because we have to see something else right now." 

 

"Right now?" 

 

"Right at this instant." 

 

She was looking at the phone, and Sehun leaned over to check only for to hide it as he rolled his eyes to help her wear her cream color coat as she held his hand to lead him upstairs to the terrace that he let her with his nagging voice. 

 

"It's freezing, Baek Inha." 

 

"You love it though." 

 

"But you get sick, small-brain." 

 

Inha ignored his stern tone as she sniffled, feeling the coldness crawling through her skin even under her thick fabric; her hands freezing already as she looked at the screen to look up to find the sky in a pitch black shade in her eyes while Sehun stood behind her; his head tilted as he stared at her shivering figure to notice her ears already red since he could feel the coldness through him but he liked it, and she didn't. 

 

"Let's go down, Inha." 

 

He reached out, the back of his fingers pressed against her cold ear as she flinched, and he was quick to open the clip holding her hair up to let her feel the warmth for a bit, before wrapping his arms around her shoulders as he looked at the screen of his phone to check the reason of her attention to find the weather forecasting app; the snowfall happening in a few. 

 

"You brought me here to watch snowfall?" 

 

He mused, taken aback by her stubbornness of getting him here in the cold weather and found her nodding as she looked up. "Yeah, it was supposed to be snowing till now though." 

 

His heart swelled at her doing things for him with a pleasant warmth as he pressed a warm kiss on her temple to hold her cold hands to warm them up and found her forefinger wrapped by a bandage and his heart sank at it as his thumb caressed it softly. "The forecasts aren't always right, Inha." 

 

"Bloody bast-" 

 

Her cursing words stopped the moment their eyes had found the sudden pour of the snow in a soft manner falling over them as Inha looked up with a gasp behind her sniffle. 

 

"It's snowing!" 

 

She was quick to turn around, and found him looking at her as she held out her palm to feel the snow. "It's snowing, Sehun." 

 

Sehun nodded, looking up to stare at the snowflakes falling like a spark of stars on them like a warming sight, and his heart felt pleasant to smile as he held out his palm to feel the softness of it like a feathery touch unaware of Inha staring at him with a smile; her eyes adoring him, and her heart pleasant by the curve of his lips at the sight. 

 

He felt like a sparkle under the sparkling pour of snowflakes; snowflakes were cold, but he was warm like his presence, and like his embrace. 

 

"Let's wish on the first snowfall." 

 

Inha was quick to join her hands, and Sehun nodded to clasp his hands but his eyes didn't close as he stared at her wishing with a smile on her lips as if wishing something to have in her life, and his wish was for her to be happy; for her wish to be fulfilled, because his wish was standing right in front of him. 

 

Inha opened her eyes to find him already staring at her. "Didn't you wish?" 

 

He hummed, still not looking away. "I did." 

 

"What did you wish for?" 

 

"I got my wish fulfilled right here." He uttered, his hand slipping into her cold ones as his eyes adored her whole being with a smile, and she tilted her head with a smile. "I also got my wish right here." 

 

"So what were you asking so passionately for?" 

 

"To watch every snowfall with you." 

 

Inha uttered, as the night from nine years back had hit her memory with their last call, and her heart missing him, her lips unable to utter those words, and it all happened under the snowfall that reminded her every bit of him, and Sehun stared at her as the morning from nine years back crossed his mind, the last call with her, the words he couldn't utter, and the last goodnight from his lips that happened under the snowfall. 

 

Their eyes bored into each other with a certain emotion; the memories were in a different way but the feeling of it was the same, the unpleasant one, the heart wrenching one, but not anymore as the pleasant was here, the heartwarming moments were here, and their emotions were filled with their uttered love. 

 

The love that was seeping through their adoring and teary eyes. 

 

Sehun was quick to pull her closer; Inha was quick to wrap her arms around his neck, as her face was buried in his neck while his snuggled into her shoulder as he held her closer; their hearts were in a bliss at last, and they were in the warming embrace of theirs under the snowfall. 

 

The next second, Inha felt him lifting her up with a quick twirl as she let out a giggle to have him laugh softly before her figure stayed in a lift up position for her to place a warm kiss on his forehead, and his lips had met hers in the most warming kiss under the cold snowfall. 

 

Every bit of unpleasantness was replaced with the pleasant now; their tight embrace was the beautiful proof of it. 

 

 

 

 

 

________________

 

 

 

 

11:06 pm

 

 

 

"It's freezing!" 

 

Inha exclaimed, sniffling as she rubbed her cold hands while descending the stairs with Sehun behind her until both of them were downstairs with Inha turning around to look at him. "So, how did you like my make-it up to your pouty mood?" 

 

"I wasn't upset." 

 

Sehun frowned, his eyes staring at her rosy nose; her eyes rounded while her lips slightly trembling with the snowflakes threaded through her hair but damn, this sight never appeared so enchanting; he couldn't help but felt the urge to run his fingers through her hair to hold her in his arms. 

 

Inha tilted her head with her squinted eyes. "I saw your expression when you left," She paused to imitate his frowning pouty lips. "You had this baby look, Sehunnie."

 

Sehun frowned. "Sehunnie?" 

 

She chuckled, reaching out to cup his cheeks with her cold hands only for him to flinch as he was quick to hold her hands. "Your hands are cold, Inha." 

 

"That's because I was playing under the snow, big-brain." 

 

"And you're not supposed to, small-brain." 

 

He was quick to cover her hands with his in a warm hold for a moment, before rubbing his palms to cup her cold cheeks with a deep frown as Inha stared at him with a soft glint in her eyes while leaning into his touch to hold his wrists. "But you were happy, weren't you?" 

 

Sehun met her eyes softly to nod. "So much." 

 

"Then it's worth it." 

 

He stared at her for a moment, as his heart swelled with happiness to pull her closer in a swift as he leaned in, placing his lips on hers for a soft small kiss until her arm had wrapped around his neck with a pull, as if deepening their moment and his eyes slightly widened to immediately grab the lapel of her coat for a pull against him as his head tilted to deepened the kiss. 

 

Inha had felt a thud behind her heart by the pace of his movements against her lips; deepening, chilling down her spine, and she felt his fingers through her hair to the back of her head as he made her head tilted for him to lean in more behind a burning warmth seeping through her; this felt different but this different was somehow drowning her into his warmth like the way he had held her close. 

 

The next second, their foreheads had etched together like their warmth fanning through their lips more warmly; their eyes closed like their lips still in a soft brush with his nose nuzzling through hers. 

 

"I don't think I can brace myself right now so stop me, Inha." 

 

He mumbled against her lips behind his deep voice as his hold around her waist tightened and she swallowed, her hand tightening the grip on his lapel as she understood the meaning behind his words, and her heartbeat quickened like his had been beating rapidly against her. 

 

"You don't have to, Sehun." 

 

He heard her whisper against his lips behind her fanning warmth, and he leaned back a bit to look at her to find her already looking back at him; her eyes glinted in a nervous yet there was a wave of warmth, the one he had seen it during their dawn moment, the one he had seen the other night at the parking garage, and the one he had been fighting his urge for a while but her eyes looking at him with a soft warmth like the love in her eyes for him had him drown in. 

 

"Damn it." 

 

The next thing Inha felt his lips back on hers with a firm press; his head tilted swiftly as he deepened their moment where her system felt a intense warmth crawling through behind her pacing heartbeat, as she leaned into his touch to tightened her hold onto him unable to stand on her spot anymore. 

 

The next moment, Sehun had stepped forward taking her along so Inha was walking backwards while their warmth detaching for a moment with their eyes boring into each other's in an intensely warm glint; her eyes glancing at his lips that sent a chilling sensation through him as his eyes followed her actions until she had taken him another warm kiss. 

 

He responded, almost immediately as he palmed her jawline with a soft caress to her skin while his arm still around her waist as he continued to walk ahead taking her along backwards to feel her hands holding his collar as within seconds, it was slid off his shoulders that he was quick to take it off before she felt herself being lifted up; her gasp muffled by his lips while holding on the back of her thigh as if he had taken a hold of her wavering strength. 

 

Inha had tilted her head to palm the side of his neck, while another one threading her fingers through his nape as their moment continued, until she felt herself being placed on something as Sehun leaned back for a moment; their eyes met again silently while they took a moment for themselves and their hold still on each other as he stood between her legs while she was looking up at him wordlessly. 

 

As if the words weren't needed at the moment for their moment to continue. 

 

She felt his palm grazing her the curve of her neck softly in a hold to place a warm kiss on her forehead as her parted lips graced a smile like her closed eyes to look back at him; his face inches closer as he held her gaze intensely like the way his eyes glanced at her lips with a swallow to meet her eyes again surrounding them in the different warmth. 

 

He leaned in, nuzzling his nose through hers in a feathery brush as their eyes closed until her heartbeat quickened the second she felt his hand taking a hold of her jacket as it slid off her shoulder with his lips almost brushing hers again until a wave of thud hit her chest to and she was quick to push him back gently by his chest to cup as she let out a few coughs behind a sniffle. 

 

The next moment, she froze, and looked at him to find him standing still with a blank stare until she let out a sneeze and Sehun slid her coat back on her shoulder. 

 

He cleared his throat; his warm palm holding her forehead with a slight warmth. "You're catching a cold, Inha." 

 

Inha shook her head. "It's because of the sudden cold, but I'm fine." 

 

She didn't want to ruin their almost moment and he tilted his head, brushing his fingers through his hair up as he stood just in his turtleneck. "I'm making you a hot chocolate right now." 

 

"But we were-" 

 

"I get your wild mind is getting wild for me and same goes for me but let's cure your cold first." 

 

Inha glared at him with another sniffle. "Jerk." 

 

Sehun reached out, squishing her warm rosy cheeks with a smile. "I know." 

 

The next thing Inha found him walking to the kitchen while sliding his sleeves up followed by taking off his watch and looking like her hot piece to curse herself for catching cold at the moment that ruined their beautiful moment as she flipped her hair back with a frustration but blushed the way things were pacing around them, as she smiled her blushy smile to get down from the dining table while taking off her coat along with Sehun's taken off by her on the floor to place it on the chair of it with a shy smile. 

 

"Let me help you." 

 

"Nope." 

 

Sehun refused in a second as he was keeping the things aside from the mess she had made a moment earlier to make her hot chocolate before looking at her to frown. "Why did you take off your coat, Baek Inha?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter