Day 2

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6) First Night

 

Female Participant 1: Wow, looks like Irene got a lot of letters.

Female Participant 2: I told you she’s really popular with the guys.

Irene : *trying to keep a poker face but couldn’t help but to smile* It’s not like that.

Female Participant 2: See, that smile says it’s all.

Irene: *chuckles* I told you it’s not like that.

-Her eyes then automatically searched where that certain female participant is but she isn’t around

Irene: Where’s Seulgi?

FP1: Ah, Seulgi-ssi. She was called by a staff member earlier. I think the director wanted to—

-Seulgi entered the scene and took a pause when she met Irene’s eyes.

FP1: Seulgi-ssi, is everything fine?

Seulgi: *plops to her bed* Yeah, they just looked at my injury.

-Seulgi looks at Irene but the girl averts her stare.

FP2: How many letters did you get, Seulgi-ssi?

Seulgi: *innocently looks at the girl* Do you really think I will tell you? *lies down with her back facing the others*

-Other female participants start murmuring while Irene just stared at Seulgi’s back

Irene: Was it really her who gave the letter or the guy we went on tour with? She won’t… give me one, right?


 

7) First Impression Vote Interview

 

Question: Why did you choose that person?

Irene: MP2-ssi? (I don’t know what to name him. LoL) Well… *bits her lower lip* I’m not really sure… To be honest he got my attention when we were gathered at the bonfire that’s why I sat beside him. I also went on the island tour with him.

-Irene chuckles after remembering that MP2 couldn’t even join the conversation that time.

Irene: I guess I was moved by his patience.

Sudden Question: What do you think of Seulgi-ssi?

Irene: *eyebrows rose up* Seulgi-ssi? Suddenly?

Interviewer: We are just gathering opinions about her. She seems really unfriendly but we observed that she’s actually kind to you.

Irene: To me?

Interviewer: Yes, only to you. *sweats in 4K knowing what Seulgi did with the postsr*

Irene: Well… *smiles cutely while remembering Seulgi* I think she just has her own ways of doing things but she’s actually really nice. I like her scent too.

Interviewer: *nods* I see, thank you very much for answering, Irene-ssi.

-Irene leaves and the interviewer immediately faces the other staff members.

Interviewer: What on earth does ‘I like her scent’ mean!?

 

-Seulgi’s Turn-

 

Question : Are you serious about giving your vote to another girl?

Seulgi: *with straight face* Yes.

-staff members look at each other, sweating furiously

Seulgi: *Crosses her legs* Are you sweating like that because we’re in Hell Island?

Interviewer: *gulps* What do you like about Irene-ssi then? What caught your eye?

Seulgi: *right eyebrow raises* What else, she’s the most beautiful girl here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter