Day 4.2

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27. Rivals

MC1: Seulgi-ssi, doesn't get any rest at all.

MC2: *nods* She doesn't get any breaks. The newcomers just won't let her go while Jisoo-ssi patiently waits for her turn.

MC3: It's not ‘paradise day’ today, right?

PDs nod from their places.

MC1: Seulgi-ssi still needs some rest because of her fever but people are lining up for her.

MC3: Will Seulgi-ssi survive the whole day?

MC2: It’s funny that this show revolves around Seulgi-ssi now.

PD1: *sighs* I hate that they are correct.

-Back in hell island…

Seulgi: Are you guys really fine spending this much time with me? Shouldn’t you all get to know the others as well?

Wendy: What’s the point? We are already late comers.

Joy: Wendy-ssi is right. I don’t see the point of going around and trying to meet other people. We already wasted three days.

Wendy: Right on point! *high fives with Joy* You guys are already here for three days flirting around but we’ve waited for day 4 just to join the show. It’s much better to go straight to whoever we like.

Seulgi: And your basis of ‘like’ is…?

Wendy and Joy: Looks! *turns at each other and points and high fives again*

Wendy: I mean, you’re the coolest looking one in here.

Joy: You got my attention in just one look at you.

Wendy: If we get to know that you’re bad bad then we decide at that moment.

Joy: What’s important now is being clear about who we want. We talked about it on the way here. Who knows we have the same type!

Seulgi: *surprised that there are actually people who have the same approach as her.* Thanks.

Wendy: Anyway, since you’ve already been here for three days, you already have someone that you’ve been aiming for, right?

Seulgi: Yeah, it’s Irene.

-The MCs looked at each other with jaws hanging, the PDs did another fountain show with their coffees. They can’t believe that Seulgi easily told the people interested in her the name of the person that she’s actually aiming for.

Joy: Irene…?

Seulgi: Yeah, the pretty petite girl with long, black hair. I… *stops midway and looks away* nevermind.

Joy: What’s it? Tell us!

Wendy: So, does that mean that we don’t have any chance from you?

Seulgi: *sighs* I don’t really know, to be frank. But she already rejected me.

-The ear of the sound director felt like exploding because of the MCs synchronised loud reactions to Seulgi’s statement.

Wendy: She rejected you? Already?

Seulgi: *nods* She told me to get to know others more, that’s basically saying that I don’t have a chance. She’s also very awkward when I am around. You’ll probably notice it too.

-Wendy and Joy look at each other before shaking each other’s hands.

Joy: I guess we already have an understanding.

Wendy: *nods* Once our buts depart from our seats we are already rivals.

Joy: Got it!

-Seulgi looks back and forth at the two, confused about whatever they are talking about. The two then stand up.

Wendy: We’ll go around and talk to others just for being courteous. I’ll see you later okay?

Joy: *winks at Seulgi* I’ll be back for you!

-The two leave after about two hours of staying with Seulgi. Seulgi lets out a sigh of relief and heads back to their quarters. She badly needs some sleep. But when she was about to get inside, someone blocked her way.

MP2: *smiles at Seulgi* Hello, Seulgi-ssi. Would you like to go for a—

Seulgi: *zips down the door and goes in* Nah, bruh.

-The studio explodes in laughter.

 

28. Fight over Food

 

-Dinner came and it was a complete chaos in the kitchen. The newcomers, Wendy and Joy, are arguing on who shall bring dinner to Seulgi who’s still in the quarters taking a rest.

Joy: I said it first! I said I’ll be the one to take the food to Seulgi-ssi!

Wendy: Who told you? *turns to Jisoo* Jisoo-ssi, you heard me earlier, right? I was the one who said it first!

Jisoo: *looks very conflicted* I-I was actually the one who set aside Seulgi-ssi’s share. Maybe I should just go and give her—

Joy and Wendy: NO!!!

Wendy: I’ll be the one feeding her!

Joy: No, I’ll be the one feeding her!

MP4: L-Ladies…?

-The two turn to MP4 with a glare. Jisoo looks so troubled.

MP4: Just sit down and take your meal everyone. *presents the empty spot where Seulgi’s food was put earlier* Irene-ssi already went to deliver the food to Seulgi-ssi.

MP2: *rolls eye*

 

29. Why, why, why Delilah?

 

Irene: Seulgi-ssi…

-Irene zips down the tent’s door and was surprised to see Seulgi preparing to go out. Seulgi looks down at the tray that Irene is holding.

Seulgi: Are you going to eat here?

Irene: No, it’s obviously for you.

Seulgi: For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter