Day 6.1

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

36. So this is love

 

MC1: Welcome back everyone to the world’s hottest island, Chaos Island!

MC2: One week has already passed! Finally we will be able to see how Irene-ssi is actually planning to win Seulgi-ssi’s heart.

MC3: Have you seen how wild the twtverse because of the happenings between them in the island? It was wild!

MC2: Oh my goodness, I am more worried about MP2 at this moment. A lot of people really got angry with what he did last week.

MC3: Well, will this be another week of him digging up his own grave?

MC1: Ja, jaa~ Let’s go watch!

-The video started playing and as expected, Irene was the first one to be shown. She was seen grabbing her own breakfast while the others were still fast asleep. She kept looking at the stairs that lead to the helipad.

MC3: It seems like she’s really waiting for Seulgi-ssi.

-Irene remained seated for a while even after finishing her meal. It seemed like she couldn’t calm herself.

Irene: *leans forward* Ah… What should I do? How should I even win her heart? Will she even believe me?

-The MCs giggled at how cute Irene was, commenting on how she looked like a teenager experiencing her first love.

Irene: I got so angry last night, I think I declared something that I shouldn’t have…

MC1: It’s late, Irene-ssi. It’s late.

MC3: There’s no turning back now, Miss Bae.

-Irene stood up and washed her plate.

Irene: I should stop regretting what I said. I should start thinking on how I shall convince Seulgi-ssi that I really like—

-Irene froze, the water from the faucet kept on running. Even the MCs froze with her. She tried to cover her blushing face.

Irene: Man, I really like her… What should I do?

-The MCs cracked in laughter because of the cuteness. Irene hurried to finish her dishes and headed to fix herself.

Irene: First things first, I must look pretty when she arrives.


 

37. Habits

 

-Seulgi and the others arrived back on the island. MP2 was currently sunbathing at that time.

MP2: *stands up* Hey, welcome back, girls! I bet you all had fun in Paradise!

-Seulgi just looked at him but chose not to greet him back. Joy and Wendy greeted the said guy, not knowing about what he did last night. Jisoo just followed Seulgi back to the quarters.

Jisoo: Seulgi-ssi, did you have fun last night?

Seulgi: *sighs* I don’t know about that but I did eat a lot, that’s for sure.

Jisoo: *giggles* I also ate a lot. Wendy-ssi was actually really funny.

Seulgi: *smiles back* I don’t know but those two have this atmosphere that they are comedians.

Jisoo: It was really fun during the helicopter ride.

-The two entered the quarters and it was obvious that Seulgi was looking for someone. A compilation of her entering the quarters was then played and it is obvious that she searches for that one person the moment she steps inside.

FP1: Oh, you guys are back! *raises up from lying*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter