Day 4.1

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

24. Storm’s Aftermath

 

-Irene and the other two guys are waiting outside the staff quarters. All of them are worriedly waiting for Seulgi to come out. A member of the staff comes out, removing the mask that he was wearing.

MP5: Why does it feel like he just performed a surgery?

MP4: I guess he watched so much Romantic Doctor.

Staffer: *pretends not to hear the two* Seulgi-ssi’s fever has lowered a bit already after the injection from the doctor.

MP5: So, there really is a doctor? Why are you the one talking to us?

Staffer: He’s still attending Seulgi-ssi. *sighs* Seulgi-ssi has been feeling bad since yesterday. She asked us for headache medicine after the boys’ game yesterday and slept after taking it. We thought she’d already feel better after that.

Irene: She was already feeling out of the weather yesterday?

Staffer: Yes, that’s what she told our PDs when she gave her chance to Jisoo-ssi. She said her head was really spinning. She looked fine after taking an afternoon nap though.

MP4: *gulps* I think I am the one at fault here. I accidentally disturbed her afternoon nap because I wanted to talk to her.

-Everyone looks at MP4 who seems really sorry about what happened. Irene knows that it wasn’t really MP4’s fault.

Irene: N-No, it’s—

PD1: S-Seulgi-ssi, you can’t go out yet!

-Seulgi comes out of the staff quarters and is surprised to see everyone outside. Her stare immediately lands on Irene.

Seulgi: What’s up?

Irene: What’s up? You were just burning in fever earlier!

Seulgi: Well, guess what, I feel better now. *looks at the PD who is holding her by the arm* Let me go, PD-nim. Sorry for the trouble, I can continue with the program. There’s no need to worry.

-The PD is surprised that Seulgi actually apologised. He unknowingly lets go of her.

Seulgi: Let’s go, Irene. Let’s have some breakfast.

Irene: *hurriedly goes after Seulgi, surprised that she actually called her by her name* Seulgi-ssi, I will prepare your breakfast!

-The PD and the male participants just watch the two walk towards the kitchen

Staffer: Did they suddenly get close?

PD1: They were so awkward yesterday tho…

MP4: What the hell is that?

PD1: Hey, that’s my line!

 

25. Initiative

 

-Irene just got back from the powder room and sees Seulgi sitting by the swing with her eyes closed. She goes back and forth, hesitating whether she will go to Seulgi or not. The MCs that are watching her are cheering like they are betting on a race horse.

Irene: *takes a deep breath* Whatever! It’s because of me that her condition worsened! I should’ve just let her sleep on my bed with me! At the very least I must take care of her until her health gets back to normal!

-Irene brisk walks towards Seulgi after her monologue but she is surprised to see someone actually running towards Seulgi. Unknowingly, her eyes squinted at the sight.

Jisoo: Seulgi-ssi! *chasing her breath since she technically ran from their quarters after throwing her bag at the porch* Seulgi…-ssi…

Seulgi: *slowly opens her eyes* Jisoo? You’re back. What’s with the hurry?

Jisoo: I heard that you’re sick! I got so—

-Everyone who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter