Day 5.1

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

31. Miss Popular

 

MP1: Irene-ssi—

Irene: Sorry, I am busy.

MP1: But you’re just reading your *clears his throat* upside down book.

Irene: *looks at the guy* I am busy. *looks back at her book.

MP1: 🎶 Okay bye… 🎵 *leaves*

-MPs are gathered in one place while looking at Irene.

MP1: She’s really not entertaining any of us!

MP3: She used to say yes instantly when I asked her for a talk.

MP4: Yeah, she may be a woman of few words but she never ignores when someone asks her for her time.

MP2: *gawks at Irene and notices how Irene isn’t reading her book, scoffs* Just as expected, it’s that girl again.

MP5: That girl? *notices that Irene is actually looking at Seulgi who is currently with Joy that time.* Aha~

MP4: What about Seulgi-ssi? *squints his eyes*

MP2: *clicks his tongue* I’ll go talk to Irene.

-MP2 leaves and sits beside Irene without asking for permission. Irene turns to him with a surprised expression.

MP2: Hi, Irene. What are you doing?

Irene: *shows him the book as if it wasn’t already visible* Reading

MP2: Why so cold, baby?

-MCs eyebrows start raising.

Irene: Sorry? What did you just call me?

MP2: *arcs his arm around Irene’s shoulders* Be honest with me, Noona. You’re making me jealous, aren’t you?

-MCs jaw dropped in sync. MC3 almost wanted to punch the screen but they had to be professional in front of the camera.

Irene: I’m sorry?

MP2: It’s because I went with Jisoo in Paradise instead of you, right? You are trying to get my attention again by going after that girl.

Irene: What—

MP2: Good tactic, it’s effective. *moves his face closer to Irene*

Irene: *backs away* Let go—

Seulgi: What’s going on here?

-The MCs rejoiced when Seulgi suddenly entered the scene. She was actually aware of Irene and was only waiting for Joy to finish talking to her but her attention was on the other girl.

MP2: Nothing, Miss Popular. We’re just talking about our plans when we go to Paradise again together.

-Seulgi’s eyes widened and MC3 couldn’t help it anymore and threw their left shoe by the monitor (thankfully it didn’t hit), Even MC1 removed their necktie and was about to burst.

Seulgi: I see, so you’re making plans for your next trip already—

Irene: It’s not like that, Seulgi-ssi! I was just reading and—

Seulgi: Let’s talk. Follow me.

-Irene immediately stands up and follows Seulgi. MP2 is left smirking not knowing that the whole world is already hating on him.


 

32. It’s Okay

 

-The two walk by the shore with Seulgi on the lead. Irene takes the initiative to walk side by side with Seulgi which resuscitated the MCs who were fuming with anger just a while ago.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter