Day 7.2

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day 7.2

 

45. Duel

 

-The participants went by the shore where yesterday’s event was also held. They weren’t surprised by the huge mud pit that was dug down but what surprised them together with the MCs is the huge ball floating in the middle of the pit.

MC1: What now? Are we suddenly Physical 1000 now?

MC2: You gotta be kidding, right?

MC3: They really ran out of ideas now and they even stole from other shows.

PD1: *controls himself* We didn't steal it, we got permission to use the game.

PD2: Our main PD did it all.

MC2: Main PD?

MC3: If they are really going to play like in the Physical 1000 then there will be no more hope for Seulgi-ssi! How could she win with these buff guys!?

MC1: AHHHH! This isn't it! Seulgi-ssi!!!

-Seulgi was seen lining up with the guys which was quite a scene. The MPs were the one surprised since it was revealed that it would be a one on one match. They won't be able to throw MP2 away all together.

-Seulgi took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves down. She might not be showing it in her face but she was really nervous. The guy beside him purposely looked at her face, wearing a sneer on his face. Seulgi's brows twitched.

Seulgi: Do you need something?

MP2: *scoffs* Nothing, I am just hoping I get matched with you for an easier victory.

-Irene noticed Seulgi and MP2 talking. She also quickly noticed how Seulgi's face darkened after MP2 said something to her.

Seulgi: Are you belittling me?

MP2: No, not really. I am simply telling the truth.

MP2 straightened his back and his shoulders dropped as he smirked.

MP2: I guess the PDs are punishing you, right? You literally ruined the show. They are just throwing and giving you away as an easy ticket to Paradise.

-Seulgi didn't answer but she continued glaring at the guy. Irene could see how her fists were balled tightly.

MP2: Don't even dream of going to Paradise with Irene. I will be the one taking her to Paradise with me.

Seulgi: Alright then. Let's do it one on one.

MP2: *whistles* Thanks for the ticket then, Seulgi-ssi.

-MP4 seemed like he heard whatever MP2 was talking about and he obviously mouthed, "Annoying." while kicking the sand.

-The rules of the game are simple. It’s a one on one match and whoever has the ball until the time runs out will be declared the winner. They have to fight for the ball for a good three minutes. They can either use the mud pit or they can also use the area around it as long as they don't cross the boundary lines set by the staff. The order of selection will be decided by a three-way wrestling match.

-The match was also decided with drawing lots and to everybody's surprise and the PD's relief, (since it's really going to the match) Seulgi is going to face MP2. The game then started, MP4 and MP5 won their matches. The game was so physical that the guys were bleeding here and there after the match. While Seulgi was preparing, Irene sneakily made her way to Seulgi.

Irene: Seulgi-ssi... I don't want you to get hurt.

Seulgi: *turns to Irene* Don't worry. It's going to be fine.

Irene: I-It's okay even if we don't make it together to the island. Just don't get hurt...

-Seulgi stopped with her stretching, her expression turned a bit sour.

Seulgi: Do you really think it will be okay for me to see you being taken away by this man again? Not a chance, Irene. Not a chance.

Irene: But Seulgi-ssi---

Seulgi: Just trust me, Irene. I will be the one taking you to Paradise tonight.

-Seulgi gave Irene a light tap on the cheek before stepping inside the ring.

-Seeing what just happened, MP2 got even more dedicated to wiping that smug away from Seulgi's face. There's no way that she would be taking all the attention from the girls. Even if that's the case then he would steal the one Seulgi has her eyes for. He won't let them share a night in Paradise.

Announcer: Participants ready?

Seulgi: Yes.

MP2: Ready to win. *smirks*

Announcer: Battle starts now!

-Seulgi quickly ran towards the ball floating in the middle of the mud pit. She managed to get the ball right away but then she saw MP2 looking down at her with that smirk on his face and his hands on his hips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter