Final Day

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

50. What Will You Do?

 

MC1: Everyone, we have arrived at the final day on the island!

MC3: Yes, finally! We will be able to witness Irene and Seulgi-ssi walk out of that island hand in hand~ Time for marriage~~

MC2: What are you talking about!? Walking out of the island? Aren’t they going to ride a plane or something?

-The two other MCs looked at MC2. Even the whole studio suddenly felt so awkward. MC2 then shrank to their place.

MC2: I know, that’s a pretty lame joke. Te-het~

MC1: Te-het!? *shakes their head* Let’s just proceed to watch the happenings at the island, shall we?

MC3: *softly elbows MC2* I can’t believe you’re going to drop such a joke on the last day.

-Back on the island, all the girls were sent to their designated locations on the island. Irene was placed the furthest. While walking towards her spot, she saw all the other girls but not Seulgi so she got even more excited. She knew Seulgi would be coming for her. She just has to wait—or not?

Irene: W-Wendy-ssi?

Wendy: *Lazily raises up one hand* Hey.

-Knowing what’s between Wendy and Jisoo, Irene was surprised to see Wendy together with them waiting. She’s actually the nearest one to Irene’s designated position. What’s even more surprising is that Wendy is actually cuffed on the ankle by the hut where she was waiting. 

Irene: W-What’s the meaning of this?

-Wendy shrugged her shoulders. 

Wendy: I guess the producers got us.

Staff member: Irene-ssi, please go to your position now. 

Irene: B-But—

Wendy: Just go… You won’t want to be cuffed like me.

-Even the MCs were surprised by what was happening. MC3’s face faded in after Irene’s surprised face because they had the very same expression. 

-The scene changed and Seulgi was shown. She was seen talking to a staff member who seemed to be explaining to her what’s happening. And while she was busy talking, another staff member came and cuffed her on the same ankle just like Wendy. The difference was that the cuff was tied to a huge boulder that is about 7 kilograms. 

Seulgi: What’s this? *jaws clenched*

-The staff members immediately ran away knowing that Seulgi managed to beat a guy in the last game they had. 

Seulgi: What the is this? 

-Seulgi tried to remove the shackles but there was no way to take it off. The more she tried to move, the more it hurt her. No wonder the crew asked her to wear some thick socks. What a weird request. Somehow she’s a bit thankful that she actually listened for once. 

-Seulgi turned around and saw Jisoo worriedly looking at her. She was the one nearest to her.

Jisoo: Seulgi-ssi, are you okay?

Seulgi: *nods* Where is Irene?

Jisoo: She was positioned the farthest. She’s up by the hill.

Seulgi: Up the hill? *frowns in disbelief* The hell is with this boulder!

Announcert: The confession time is finally starting. Congratulations everyone for making it to the final day of the program. Male Participants, please head to the location of the Female participants that you have in your heart. Lay your confession and wait for their answer. If the answer is yes, please hold each other’s hands and take your belongings and leave the island right away.

Seulgi: What’s the meaning of this!? 

-The PDs twitched at their tent when they heard Seulgi shout. The audio director even has to lower the sound of her mic. 

PD1: K-Kim PD! A-Are you sure you’re doing this? Don’t you pity the girls for doing this?

PD2: Oh~~ Character development PD1? 

PD1: Shut up, you! You should help me in convincing Kim PD to give the girls a chance!

Kim PD: There’s no need to worry. *walks towards the monitors* I am giving them the best chance there is.

-The male participants went in one by one. MP4 and MP5 went to FP1 and FP3 consecutively. MP1 surprisingly went to Joy, even the girl was so surprised that someone would actually be coming for her from the guys. MP3 then stood beside Jisoo, another big surprise.

-Seeing Seulgi tied on a huge boulder, MP2 let out a loud laugh. Seulgi wasn’t pleased at all. 

MP2: So pitiful~~

-The guy teased Seulgi. Seulgi just glared at him.

MP2: Come on, Seulgi-ssi. Your stare won’t take you anyway. *walks away while waving his hand* No matter how red your eyes turn for glaring at me, it won’t take you anywhere near Irene. How pitiful~

Seulgi: YA!!! Where the hell are you going!?

-MP2 just chuckled and started walking backwards while taunting Seulgi.

MP2: Where else? She’s probably getting oriented now to just go with me~ It was nice meeting you here in the island, Seulgi-ssi~ I hope I won’t see you outside~

Seulgi: YA!

-Seulgi tried to run but she only lost balance because of the boulder. She clenched her hand on a handful of sand as she gritted her teeth.

Seulgi: AISH! This ! ! Everything was going fine between us and now this!?

-The girl went bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter