Day 3.2

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

16. Pasta

 

MP5: Thank you for joining me, my name is MP5. It's nice to meet the two of you.

Irene: My name's Irene Bae. Thanks to you we'll have something delicious

Jisoo: I'm Kim Jisoo. Sorry, I know I wasn't the one you chose but yeah…

MP5: It's fine. What's her name anyway? The girl who declined my invitation.

Irene: Kang--

Jisoo: Kang Seulgi. She's really a nice person. She's just really different. Please don't misunderstand.

MP5: *smiles widely* I think so too. I saw her drawing in the sand while we were busy fighting for pasta during the game.

PD1: What? She was drawing in the sand the whole time?

PD2: You didn't notice? She wasn't paying attention to the game at all.

PD1: My goodness. What was she drawing—

Irene: A panda...

MP5: Are you saying something, Irene-ssi?

Irene: *is surprised* N-Nothing, I-I was just mumbling.

MP5: I see, speaking of Seulgi-ssi… It seems like she isn't on good terms with the PDs.

PD1: *chokes in his food*

PD2: Do you even stop eating?

Jisoo: I don't think she's on bad terms with them. She's just really unpredictable.

-Jisoo continues to talk about Seulgi which made the two speechless, even the PDs and the MCs that are watching them.

MP5: You seem to be really close with this Seulgi-ssi, Jisoo-ssi.

Jisoo: *chuckles* Not yet, but I really want to be close with her.

MC2: *starts honking again* Captain Jisoo said to board the ship now

MC3: Just wait for my ship to sail again!

 

17. Free Time

 

-Irene and Jisoo go back to their quarters but they find the other girls looking into something. The two are surprised to see that it is actually MP4 talking with Seulgi that they are secretly watching.

FM1: Look, everyone! She's actually talking to a guy!

FM3: Let's talk about the new guy later, this one is hotter news!

-Jisoo immediately joins in watching while Irene stands a little farther but she can't help but to watch too.

-MP4 is seen scratching the back of his head after Seulgi said something in a straight face. They guy leaves with an obviously forced smile on his face. Seulgi lets out a sigh before going back to the quarters. Everyone pretends they are doing something else.

Jisoo: Seulgi-ssi!

Seulgi: *eyebrows raise up* Oh, you're back, Jisoo. How was the food?

Jisoo: I really liked it! Thanks to you I was able to eat pasta even here in Hell Island.

Seulgi: No worries. *takes a look at Irene* Hey.

Irene: *looks around then points to herself* Me?

Seulgi: Who else?

Irene: I have a name tho.

Seulgi: Wanna go walk by the shore?

MC3: *imitates honking sound right in the ear of MC2* Original ship is back!

Irene: B-But--

MP1: *suddenly pops his head by the zipper door* Irene-ssi, I heard you're back, want to go to the cold water area with me?

Irene: *immediately stands up* S-Sure, let's go.

-Irene walks past Seulgi and goes out with MP1

MC2: *honks back at MC3* Original ship is sinking!


 

18. Second Trip to Paradise

 

PD1: *smiling forcefully* Jisoo-ssi… Jisoo-ssi~

Jisoo: *jerks to her place* Y-Yes?

PD1: The guys’ posts are over there. *Raises his eyebrows up and down*

Jisoo: Y-Yes… *continues to look at Seulgi’s post*

PD1: Jisoo-ssi~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter