Day 5.2

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

34. Uncovering Seulgi 

 

MC1: It’s finally time to know more about our Seulgi-ssi!

MC3: I bet by the time this episode is aired, she has already captured the hearts of many people.

MC2: I completely agree with you. Let's uncover more about Seulgi-ssi!

PD1: This has really become her show, huh?

PD2: *sips tea* I guess so.

-Joy and Seulgi are then shown eating at the hotel. Seulgi was pleasantly surprised at how much Joy ordered. Joy just chuckled at how cute Seulgi looked while seeing the entrance of their food.

Joy: The food situation at the island is really something, right? Please eat a lot~

Seulgi: Thank you for taking me with you. It’s not that I am complaining about the island’s food but this serving is really something else.

MP3: Yeah, Irene-ssi is basically their chef!

Joy: Would you like to drink wine, too?

Seulgi: Sure.

Joy: Let me pour you a glass then.

-Joy poured a glass of wine for Seulgi with a cute smile on her face. Seulgi received the glass and they made a toast before proceeding with their food.

Joy: Since we are in Paradise now, let me hear it then.

Seulgi: Job and age?

Joy: Yes, I am really curious. That’s one of the main reasons why we go to Paradise, right?

Seulgi: How old do you think I look?

Joy: *stops with eating and looks at Seulgi* I don’t think you’re one tray of eggs already.

Seulgi: *nods and continues slicing her steak* Yeah, but almost there. I am 29.

Joy: Ohhh~ *giggles* I should start calling you Unnie then.

Seulgi: *looks at Joy with a smile* I guess you’re a dongsaeng then.

Joy: Yes, I am 26 years old. I am a veterinarian.

Seulgi: I see, you do give a vibe of someone who really likes animals.

Joy: How about you, Unnie? What do you do?

Seulgi: I am an interior designer.

Joy: *puts her hands together* Oh, so that’s why you were looking at the interior so observantly when we first came in!

Seulgi: Yeah, I want to make sure I learn wherever I go.

-There was silence and the MCs felt a little bad for Joy

MC2: Seulgi-ssi wasn’t asking any questions. She just answers whatever Joy-ssi throws at her.

MC3: I feel a little bad for Joy-ssi.

MC1: I am still proud of her for taking a shot despite knowing that Seulgi-ssi is already into someone else.

Joy: *smiles at herself* What made you join this program, Unnie?

Seulgi: Hmm… Ever since I started working, I never had the chance to be in a relationship. The people around me are either already in a relationship or don’t really bother about dating. I felt like it won’t be bad to be in a space where everyone is desiring to be in a relationship.

MC1: Oh? I didn’t expect her to answer honestly like that.

MC3: It’s actually refreshing to see her talk about herself. She’s always so silent on the island.

MC2: Right, she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter