Day 1

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Participants’ Entrance

 

Irene: There are a lot of handsome people out here. I hope I can find the one for me. *giggles to herself*

-Last female participant makes her entrance-

Irene: Another competitor. Oh, she looks really pretty.

-Everyone stood up to greet the last participant, the said woman greeted them back as well. With those piercing yet charismatic monolid eyes, she took a good scan of the circle.

Seulgi: I’ve decided.

-Seulgi then walked towards Irene.

Irene: Oh no, does the guy sitting beside me caught her attention? What should I do? I purposely sat at the end…

Seulgi: I want to sit here. Can you move?

Irene: Huh?

-Suddenly, the atmosphere became even more tense. Even the producers are confused about what's happening. It wasn’t allowed to have someone move seats and it was also explained to the participants but this one girl…

Irene: I-I’m sorry?

Seulgi: Not you. *looks back at the guy sitting beside Irene* Move, I want to sit beside her.

Male Participant: B-But—

Seulgi: *Looks down at the guy* I am not asking you a favour, I am telling you to move.

Male Participant: *Gulps* O-Okay… If only I wasn’t being filmed, I could’ve hit her.

-The guy silently moved to another vacant seat. Seulgi dusted off the cushion before sitting. She didn’t waste any time and talked to Irene.

Seulgi: Kang Seulgi.

Irene: Y-Yes?

Seulgi: That’s my name. Kang Seulgi, what’s yours?

Irene: A-Ah… *looks at the other participants that are also looking at them* I-Irene Bae.

Seulgi: *raises eyebrows up and down* Irene Bae, pretty name. Nice to meet you.

Irene: N-Nice to meet you too…

PD1: W-What the hell is happening?

PD2: I don’t know either…


 

Video Introduction

 

 

-Irene’s video-

Irene: Hello, I am Irene Bae, it’s my pleasure to be able to join this program~

Hobbies: Likes to do pilates, dancing and drawing casually.

Personality: People tend to think that I am a cold person but once they get close to me their views change. Most of the time I cackle like a child.

Ideal type: Someone who has a bright personality. Someone with a dashing smile and very reliable. Also someone who smells good. I am a bit sensitive to scent.

Reason for joining: I’ve been solo for a long time, I feel like it’s time to find someone. I want to try dating.

The atmosphere of the recording was bright all throughout her term

 

-Seulgi’s video-

Seulgi: Hi, name’s Kang Seulgi.

Hobbies: Taking pictures.

Personality: You’ll know well when we get to the island. It’s a little stupid if I describe myself.

Ideal type: I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter