Chapter 7

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina...

 

Did my eyes really deceived me?

 

Chaeyoung was walking back to where Tzuyu is waiting for her with these thoughts running in her head. 

 

If not for Tzuyu who called her, Chaeyoung probably passed the art room. She was deep in her thoughts and she didn't realized it.

 

Chaeyoung's POV

 

"Yah! What happened to you? Did that squirrel-like unnie kissed you or something?" Tzuyu asked while trying to stiffle her laugh.

 

I ignored her and get my materials for the project. 

 

"Hey, are you mad?" But I still ignore her.

 

*sigh

 

"Okay, I'm sorry I left you with her. You know I don't like interacting with strangers right?"

The look on her eyes is telling me she's really sorry.

 

"Fine. Just help me set this up. I'll paint now." Tzuyu looked confused for a second.

 

"Wait. You know what to paint now? I thought we'll brainstorm first?" That confused look on her face was a little funny.

 

"It suddenly just popped in my head." I patted her shoulder and smiled. "Aaand it's more like a 'who' than a 'what' Tzu" her eyes widen at what I said.

 

She continued to question me but I just told her to wait until I finished.

 

-------

 

"Oh my! It's-- no...she's beautiful Chae!" 

 

"She is." I proudly said. I'm proud that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter